The Leech Lord (ASOIAF/SI) - Complete

What the fuck is wrong with you all I did was post about a scenario I thought would be fun to read. Your the one who posted content that provided nothing beyond being an insult to me. You having a bad day or are you always such a little bitch.

Last edited:
Shitposting aside, the only really confusing part is Varys's game plan- what his thought process was and why he did what he did rather than slip away after saying enough to make sure the Northerners would be busy with themselves while he disappeared. What made him decide Roose was dangerous enough to need undermining in such a drastic way- and making an enemy of the North for anyone he affiliates himself with is very much drastic.

Everything that happened as a result of things up to and including Sansa's death more or less made sense, but it's the death itself that seems a bit strange.

Last edited:
Truth be said, it's rare that we see such a flawed and incompetent SI. Takes true courage to write such a character.
A bit of plot holes there at the end, but no one is perfect.

Well, Sansa could have survived even while he somehow still dies. At the very least, the bitch got what she deserved for ruining everything again.

To be fair, she was A) a painfully naive teenager and B) horribly misinformed.

But yeah. The whole last segment was still... Yeah. Twas a comedy of errors for everyone. except Vatys ofc.

Last edited:
Warning: Warning
What the fuck is wrong with you all I did was post about a scenario I thought would be fun to read. Your the one who posted content that provided nothing beyond being an insult to me. You having a bad day or are you always such a little bitch.
warning There's courteously disagreeing, and then there's this. Have a week's vacation from the thread.

Sansa is just grossly incompetent. Arya is much worse. She is that and arrogant and contrarian. It's the Tully blood. They're all shits.

Tbh, I would much rather have Sansa than Arya as a protagonist. Sansa learns from her mistakes, and is shaping up to to know when to play the game and when to cut her game short. Arya just doubles down on her mistakes and author fiat keeps her alive.

Problem is, Sansa chapters are almost as boring as Bran's and she is boring. Arya sees a lot of interesting sights and has a very unique PoV on the war and after that the world beyond Westeros. Sansa's PoV had to compete with much more interesting characters, like the Lannister Family (the true protagonists of the story).

Last edited:
Sansa is just grossly incompetent. Arya is much worse. She is that and arrogant and contrarian. It's the Tully blood. They're all shits.

Tbh, I would much rather have Sansa than Arya as a protagonist. Sansa learns from her mistakes, and is shaping up to to know when to play the game and when to cut her game short. Arya just doubles down on her mistakes and author fiat keeps her alive.

Problem is, Sansa chapters are almost as boring as Bran's and she is boring. Arya sees a lot of interesting sights and has a very unique PoV on the war and after that the world beyond Westeros. Sansa's PoV had to compete with much more interesting characters, like the Lannister Family (the true protagonists of the story).
If by protagonists you mean biggest bastards currently in the room.

If by protagonists you mean biggest bastards currently in the room.
No. By protagonist I mean by the only interesting characters remaining, the ones who actually move and moved the plot, the ones who were active and not merely reactive in their actions and who went through development and progression as characters, some to good others to crazy and others to just bitter. But they changed. They suffered the consequences of their actions.

No need to quote me.just to be petulant, how childish. If you don't like them, don't like them.

Last edited:
No. By protagonist I mean by the only interesting characters remaining, the ones who actually move and moved the plot, the ones who were active and not merely reactive in their actions and who went through development and progression as characters, some to good others to crazy and others to just bitter. But they changed. They suffered the consequences of their actions.

No need to quote me.just to be petulant, how childish. If you don't like them, don't like them.
I have no strong feelings for or against them. It's just the trend I've noticed in Game of Thrones, how much of a scumbag you can be determines how much screen time you get. So your comment was kind of pointless.

Last edited:
As others have said, the ending did seem bit rushed.

I mean, Droose dying is fine but it does need touching up, more time, or...something.

Odran said it all better than I could, tbh.

Moving plots doesn't make you the protagonist. Sauron moved the plot of LotR, but he's certainly not the protagonist
The poor guy's just misunderstood.
Indeed!

Why, those racist and xenophobic elves/numenoreans were just trying to keep the Creatures of Darkness, and us Dark Lords down.

Keeping us trapped within the system, forever opressed by the biases of their Valar overlords.

#NotAllDarkLords #OrcLivesMatter #Valarsplaining

If you want to discuss the Game of Thrones book or TV series when it has nothing to do with this fic, please head to the appropriate thread. Thank you.
Guys, I think this might also apply to other book series that has nothing to do with the fic. It's probably best to drop the Lord of the Rings talk.

Back