The Grid (Out-Of-Character Thread)

Not a train.

A snake.....
Oh yeah. Snake man. The man with the snake. The snake that was specially made for the man. Riiiiiiight. Gotcha. Anyways, yeah, freight train characters are fun. Especially one that can look you in the eyes and go, "no" and chuck a boulder into the sun only to have it crash on top of you.

Fair enough. He turned out like Joker. Treated badly by society and now he treats society badly, even though he does try to do good now and again. If he shows up again with face paint on I'm going to lose it.

Well I mean.
It's more accurate to say that Sage was screwed over by things he couldn't control, and it just spiralled further out of control.

That is one hundred percent up to you. You could keep going with the story of the monster that people made him out to be, or start anew, maybe even getting lightning bro to jump in, if you're lucky. Now, if you spawn as a Vex, you and Pilot will have some issues.
You only spawn as playable characters, enemy units only appear in Hoard Mode.

Oh, well, that sounds kind of... boring I suppose. I was honestly expecting a horde of antags, or even just one big antag. Darn you, delusions of grandeur!

Well, in a heated battle, a big battle with people dying left and right... and coming back...
Issue with that is, the game ends at five points. It already feels rather short, albeit with long pauses, but still, bump up the point needs, add in a pinch of hoard mode, and chuck in NPC enemies that award points, then you may have something that's a bit more than what is. However, it would need a lot of GM participation.

Back