The Grid (Out-Of-Character Thread)

Victory Points? Together you and the thief had more than 5 at the end, so points were contributed randomly. It ended up taking 4 from them and only 1 from you.

Oh yeah, definitely. Mind if I spoil a bit of my character sheet? It really doesn't matter too much, and y'all would have figured it out anyways.

I'm surprised none of the ghosts have talked yet, but me going for the revive option might get that going.
I say this because honestly I'm not sure how to approach this if I talk to the ghosts first.

Due to the Mech's MASSIVE stature, he has an ability called Trample. Anyone in his way gets hit for a damage, but man, simply walking can get you killed near this behemoth. Chuck in his rather insane health pool, and you have a near literal freight train.

There's a mission in Into the Breach where you literally protect a freight train("supply train")...it's like a toy.

Longer though.

New Spell learned! "Summon Train" is a legendary spell, whispered of even in the higher circles of magistry. Lauded for its power at both destruction, and large scale transport. What it does is create a being known as a "Train" which then proceeds to create tracks in front of it, instead of behind it. An interesting side effect of this is that the tracks do not disappear after the spell has finished and can be harvested to gain significant amounts of wood and steel. Any being in front of Train is rather quickly removed, unless it is on the level of an Iron Golem, with about as much endless stamina as well. This researcher will state that, despite having the temperment of one, her lover unfortunately will not be able to compare to an Iron Golem. "Summon Train" Is, and likely will remain, a staple spell that any true Archmage should have prepared.

Actually, there was a unit like that. I plan to post test session 1 and 2, which the valkyrie king experienced. If they are revived, perhaps you can ask them about it. (as a segway)

Actually, there was a unit like that. I plan to post test session 1 and 2, which the valkyrie king experienced. If they are revived, perhaps you can ask them about it. (as a segway)
Wait, seriously? Someone rolled in with a freight train? That is hilarious. Also, canonically, how much time will pass between game 1 and 2? As in this last game and the next.

Back