The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest)

As I suspected, but...actually, shouldn't it be obvious we can't be the Avatar? The next Avatar has to be a native waterbender, do they not?
True, but two things:

The first one is that they believe that he may be the son of a swampbender that wanted to see the South.

And 2, Korra and Aang both could control all elements (except Air for Korra) is just that they didn't master them until later, don't believe me?

Remember this?

But we are an Earthbender in a location where we should be a Waterbender so maybe they think we skipped an element in our learning how to bend.
I thought you weren't supposed to do that. Or at least, it went very badly when Aang tried.

Yeah but korras first element was like fire or something not water.
I didn't know that. If that's canon I really should finish the series.

It doesn't really matter, we all know Korra will set the matter straight very quickly.

So, given that the White Lotus thinks they've already found the next Avatar, I've got a feeling the Red Lotus is going to make their move sooner than in canon. Now I'm just waiting for them to actually succeed at their kidnapping attempt, only to awkwardly realize that we aren't the avatar.

[X] Can I visit the orphanage some times?

[X] Will I learn to jump as high as in my dreams?
[X] Are there other children where you live I could play with?

Last edited:
I did it to early, by the time my arm was fully extended the snow was just a feet away from me, but them front the ground a small pillar of earth rise in diagonal stopping the snow.

I did think, I just reacted, I run to the pillar climbing it and when in the edge I jumped while throwing my last snowball at the Ice King, it was a perfect shot hitting him right in the forehead.

"Victory!" I yelled in the air… before falling to the snow.
Gai: One year old and already the most awesome thing around. ^_^
"*gulp* It… is… delicious..." I said with a shaky smile.

"Yay!"

Worth it.

Body of Steel: E

Did he just rank up in Body of Steel from a terribly-made soup?
"I see…" He then nodded and clapped his hands, "Li I would like to you to come live with me, you see I'm a Master in Earthbending and if you come with me I could teach you how to used it to its full potential, it would be only my though, here will other masters that could teach you many other things, so what do you say?"

Hmmm

[] Can I visit the orphanage some times?
[] I will learn to jump as high as in my dreams?
[] Write-in
Whoa. Big decision time. Though, it's interesting that his default decisions would involve going with the Master, and it's more a matter of how he does so. Maybe a leftover of his previous life's personality? Or it feels right to have a teacher?

[x] Can I visit the orphanage some times?

Going with this, since I'm going to miss these tykes that Gai has befriended. Gai needs them too.

Yup and I actually was waiting for some other questions too, that's what the write in options is for. :lol
Ohhhh. I thought it was more of an indication of the main thing on Gai's mind as he went along with the master, not just a general opportunity to ask questions before deciding.

Hmm. For the sake of avoiding overload, you might want to set an arbitrary limit on the number of questions, and the most popularly voted ones are the ones asked.

Edit:
[X] I will learn to jump as high as in my dreams?

Last edited:

I particularly want the second one, could see them misinterpreting the dream as memories of Aang, when he flew around high in the sky.

[X] Will I learn to move like the people in my dreams?

Changed the wording of the second question. Will the count as a Write-in?

Back