The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest)

New reader. So I have a question.

The Avatar follows a cycle and Water is supposed to come after Air. Does the broken cycle get adressed or no?

Edit: Oh. We're not actually the avatar.

Last edited:
[X] Attack him:
-[X] Dynamic Entry!
--[X] Let the flames of your youth burn bright and loud! Especially Loud! Let everyone know what's going on!
---[X] Strong Fist Style and Earthbending full out, no holding back.
----[X] Aiming for weak points (Eyes, groin, joints, etc), and don't be afraid of fighting as dirty as we need too.

[X] Attack him:
-[X] Strong fist style, use quick and powerful blows.
--[X] Keep him off balance and on the defensive, don't let off on your attack.
---[X] Use your small size to it's advantage, get within his guard and stay there.
----[X] Aim for weak points (Eyes, groin, joints, etc), and don't be afraid of fighting as dirty as we need too.
-[X] Use earth bending whenever possible. Try to eek out every advantage you can.
--[X] Beware his own possible bending abilities, they could come from anywhere at any time.
-[X] Let the flames of your youth burn bright and loud! Especially Loud! Let everyone know what's going on!

Last edited:
Not sure how you want this. So I'll give it in multiple formats.
Vote Tally : The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest) | Page 22 | Sufficient Velocity
##### NetTally 1.7.4

[X] Attack him:
-[X] Dynamic Entry!
--[X] Let the flames of your youth burn bright and loud! Especially Loud! Let everyone know what's going on!
----[X] Aiming for weak points (Eyes, groin, joints, etc), and don't be afraid of fighting as dirty as we need too.
No. of Votes: 8

[X] Yell for the guards
[X] Attack him:
-[X] Dynamic Entry!
---[X] Strong Fist Style and Earthbending only to surprise when needed.
No. of Votes: 7

[X] Attack him:
-[X] Dynamic Entry!
---[X] Strong Fist Style and Earthbending only to surprise when needed.
No. of Votes: 3

[X] Attack him:
-[X] Strong Fist Style and Earthbending only to surprise when needed.
No. of Votes: 1

[X] Attack him:
-[X] Dynamic Entry!

[X] Yell for the guards
[X] Attack him:
-[X] Strong Fist Style and Earthbending only to surprise when needed.
--[X] Aiming for weak points (Eyes, groin, joints, nose, and throat), and don't be afraid of fighting as dirty as we need too (Biting, Blinding, and Strangling are all equally valid tactics.)

[X] Attack him:
-[X] Dynamic Entry!
----[X] Aiming for weak points (Eyes, groin, joints, nose, and throat), and don't be afraid of fighting as dirty as we need too (Biting, Blinding, and Strangling are all equally valid tactics.)

[X] Attack him:
-[X] Dynamic Entry!

[X] Yell for the guards
[X] Attack him:
-[X] Dynamic Entry!
----[X] Aiming for weak points (Eyes, groin, joints, nose, and throat), and don't be afraid of fighting as dirty as we need too (Biting, Blinding, and Strangling are all equally valid tactics.)

[X] Attack him:
-[X] Let the flames of your youth burn bright and loud! Especially Loud! Let everyone know what's going on!
--[X] Strong Fist Style and Earthbending full out, no holding back.

[X] Attack him:
-[X] Strong fist style, use quick and powerful blows.
--[X] Keep him off balance and on the defensive, don't let off on your attack.
---[X] Use your small size to it's advantage, get within his guard and stay there.
----[X] Aim for weak points (Eyes, groin, joints, etc), and don't be afraid of fighting as dirty as we need too.
-[X] Use earth bending whenever possible. Try to eek out every advantage you can.
--[X] Beware his own possible bending abilities, they could come from anywhere at any time.

Total No. of Voters: 26
Vote Tally : The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest) | Page 22 | Sufficient Velocity
##### NetTally 1.7.4

[26] Attack him:
-[12] Strong Fist Style and Earthbending only to surprise when needed.
-[22] Dynamic Entry!
--[3] Aiming for weak points (Eyes, groin, joints, nose, and throat), and don't be afraid of fighting as dirty as we need too (Biting, Blinding, and Strangling are all equally valid tactics.)
--[24] Let the flames of your youth burn bright and loud! Especially Loud! Let everyone know what's going on!
---[12] Strong Fist Style and Earthbending full out, no holding back.
----[18] Aiming for weak points (Eyes, groin, joints, etc), and don't be afraid of fighting as dirty as we need too.
-[1] Strong fist style, use quick and powerful blows.
--[1] Keep him off balance and on the defensive, don't let off on your attack.
---[1] Use your small size to it's advantage, get within his guard and stay there.
----[1] Aim for weak points (Eyes, groin, joints, etc), and don't be afraid of fighting as dirty as we need too.
-[1] Use earth bending whenever possible. Try to eek out every advantage you can.
--[1] Beware his own possible bending abilities, they could come from anywhere at any time.
[9] Yell for the guards

Total No. of Voters: 26

Dynamic Crotch Hit!
[X] Attack him:
-[X] Dynamic Entry!

An unknown enemy was in front of me demanding my surrender; here was only one logical thing to do, to Fight!

Immediately I did a backflip and when my feet touch the ground again I move the earth to create a pillar just under the assailant, right under his crotch.

"AGH! You fucking-!"

"Dynamic Entry!"

I interrupted the curse of my Un-Youthful enemy be jumping right at him with leg extended.

Dynamic Entry: F+++

Past Life Connection: D (X O)

I managed to kick him right at the chest sending him back to against the wall.

"I'm Li Hua and I will not surrender to someone like you!" I declared with all my pride.

Only to dodge to the side as a powerful ball of fire pass right through I was standing.

"You know what kid, I deserved that," my red enemy began to say while standing up, "they told me to keep me guard up, to not underestimate you, I ignored them, but now, now you're coming with my and if you end with some nasty burns along the way, well," he just shrugged, "we have some water healers," he finished while throwing a column of fire at me.

I raise a earth wall as fast as I could before the fire reached me, lucky the wall cover door to my room so it give me enough time run away from him, I wanted to keep fighting him, but I feel something wrong.

Perception: F++

Cautious: F++

Why here weren't any guards? That fight was loud enough but nobody came, and while running through the halls I notice that they were empty too.

Then I exit to the training yard and understood why, here were dozens of others red suits assailants fighting against the guards!

Fire, earth and water were flying everyway, it seems like the White Lotus have the advantage but these Red thugs weren't making things easier.

Then I heard a yell down the hall.

"Come here you little bastard!"

It seems he managed to escape, what I do now:

[] Write in plan
----------
Dynamic Entry: F+++ (A trademark technique of Maito Gai, is a flying kick fuel with the Flames of Youth that burns in our Souls)

Wait, do the Red Lotus not know we're not the Avatar? :V

[X] Find Korra, the battlefield is no place for a child. Hide her somewhere these assailants won't get to her...the Orphanage? It's a little far, but it'll take her away from the fighting and the people there know her.

[X] You have your opponent, break off his line of sight, wait for him to pursue, then DYNAMIC ENTRY him again, this time boxing him in with Earth pillars.

[X] Your oppenent is a firebender. Earthbend a hole, Dynamic Entry him into it, and close the hole on him. With this head sticking out of course, so he can breathe.

[X] Earthbend a spike between his legs, then while he is stunned use Dynamic Entry to kick him.

I need to work on my reading comprehension apparently. Changing my vote to this.

[X] Dynamic Entry!
-[X] Assist the guards by striking at their opponents unexpectedly.

One of the dozens of other guys in the training yard, currently fighting the White Lotus guards. If we help the Guards defeat their opponents, then they can help us with ours.
Plus the guy chasing us is currently down the hall, and we can't even see him.
The White Lotus are currently winning. Joining that battle will probably just get us kidnapped.

The White Lotus are currently winning. Joining that battle will probably just get us kidnapped.
Why would joining battle probably get us kidnapped? I think fighting along side the White Lotus will be safer than fighting that guy all on our own, because then we got them there to help protect us. And we can help them. Teamwork!

Really, if all we are worried about is evading capture, why don't we just dig WAY WAY down? Unless one of these earth-benders can see through the earth like Toph, they'd have no hope of finding us.

Back