The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest)

Ok then:

Ethic Work: (You're a responsible person, from simple chores to the hardest of task you give 1000% at everything, is your job and you will do it)

Eccentric: (YOUR SOUL BURNS WITH THE FIRE OF YOUTH! I you must express it to the world)
Those seem to go together. We'll expose to the world the wonders of youth while applying it to our full most.

For next turn are we up for going to the orphanage? I don't think our charisma raises automatically and if we go it might be more beneficial to our social skills.

Awkward Beast.
[x] Train earthbending on my own

[X] Visit the orphanage

[x] Train the Strong Fist on my own

Months passed and Master Bao still makes me do waterbending katas only.

Waterbending Martial Knowledge: F++

Honestly it seems like he was expecting something else front it, he always watched me while I train like waiting for something.

Perception: F

But it was my training and I will do it.

Agility: F++
----------
After my normal training I began with my own, I still couldn't move earth like the first time, but now I can be sure that I was able to "see" with the earth, it was very short range and barely a blink but I could do it.

Seismic Sense: F+

I finally have a breakthrough while punching a training dummy; I was trying to remember how I felt during the snowball fight.

The enemy was in front of me, he was attacking me, I could dodge, I could have avoided the attack… I didn't want to, I would fight heat on, the burning Flame of my Youth fueling my body, no retreat, no going back, even if my body breaks, I won't give up, like an unstoppable beast.

I punch and a pillar of rock of my size comes from under the dummy sending it to the sky.

Earthbending: E
Strong Fist: F++
Speed: F++

I just blink.

Past Life Connection: D (O O)
???: F

And everybody was watching me.

[] Just ignore them and keep training.
[] Try to laugh it off.
[] Apologize and tell Master Bao about it.
[] Write in

----------
This time I manage to visit the orphanage more often.

Knowledge – South Pole Capital: F+

It was great being able to spend more time with them, helping them and playing with them, they're my family and I love them.

Nice Guy: F++
Big Brother Instinct: F++
Social Skill: D (O O)

This visit had something weird thought, the entrance was empty and the lights were off, getting worry, I run pass my guards and quickly move through the front doors and for have all the kids and staff of the building yelling, "Surprise!" at me, while surrounding a cake.

Oh right, today was my birthday, I meet their expecting faces and help but to blush, "Thanks!" my eyes were totally not getting wet.
----------
Chose 3:

[] More waterbending katas
[] Train earthbending on my own
[] Train the Strong Fist on my own
[] Spend time with Master Bao
[] Explain more of my dreams to Master Bao
[] Explore the headquarters
[] Visit the orphanage
[] Try to learn more about the world
[] Explore the city

----------
Perception: F (Your ability to see or discover secrets hidden to the view, how good you're at seeing details, and how good can your read a person)

Nice Guy: F++ (You're a nice person, no doubts about it and other people can notice it too, isn't like you're naïve, is just that you believe in doing good)

Big Brother Instinct: F++ (You have an easy time connection with children that are smaller than you or that act more childish than you, you want to protect them and watch them grow)

???: F (???)

[x] Explain more of my dreams to Master Bao

[X] Apologize and tell Master Bao about it.
[X] Train earthbending on my own
[X] Explain more of my dreams to Master Bao
[X] Explore the headquarters

Hopefully to end the avatar misunderstanding. :p
I mean its been a whole year of him thinking were the Avatar... they should still be searching. (though we know Korra is it)

[X] Train the Strong Fist on my own

[X] Just ignore them and keep training.
[X] Spend time with Master Bao

Last edited:
Hopefully to end the avatar misunderstanding. :p
I mean its been a whole year of him thinking were the Avatar... they should still be searching. (though we know Korra is it)
I'd actually rather we DON'T fix the misunderstanding. Korra will come around on her own, and totally prove her Avatar-ness. In the mean-time, we'll just enjoy the misunderstanding.

[X] Pump your fist and Exult. Challenge yourself to do it 50 more times aloud.

[X] Try to learn more about the world

We need to learn more In-setting stuff and start probing our dreams.

Last edited:

I finally have a breakthrough while punching a training dummy; I was trying to remember how I felt during the snowball fight.

The enemy was in front of me, he was attacking me, I could dodge, I could have avoided the attack… I didn't want to, I would fight heat on, the burning Flame of my Youth fueling my body, no retreat, no going back, even if my body breaks, I won't give up, like an unstoppable beast.

I punch and a pillar of rock of my size comes from under the dummy sending it to the sky.
Bam! Li Hua can now punch things from afar! ^_^

...and at merely 3 years old. That must be so confusing for spectators.
This visit had something weird thought, the entrance was empty and the lights were off, getting worry, I run pass my guards and quickly move through the front doors and for have all the kids and staff of the building yelling, "Surprise!" at me, while surrounding a cake.

Oh right, today was my birthday, I meet their expecting faces and help but to blush, "Thanks!" my eyes were totally not getting wet.
D'aww. :)

[x] Write-in: Pose majestically in light of your success! Then continue training.

[x] Explore the headquarters

2 training actions, and 1 for exploring headquarters. Maybe Li Hua will meet a few other cool people, perhaps even an earthbender to work with, or a martial artist to learn from.

I'd also be ok with gaining some more in-world knowledge, but I think that can still wait another year or two.

If we cant focus on our training we will run three laps around the city, and if we can't do that we will swim to the bottom of the sea and back six times, and if we can't do that...

[x] Just ignore them and keep training.
[x] Explore the headquarters

You know I just realised something after a bit of thought. Maito Gai is a TMNT reference see exhibit A: He is a Green Beast. Exhibit B: He is a Ninja, and finally Exhibit C: He summons ninja turtles. Maito Gai is a ninja turtle.

Last edited:

Back