The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest)

[X] Spend time with the kids

Today I decided to spend all my time with the kids, after all they were the main reason for my visit.
----------
"Let's see… there! Found you!"

"Awww."

That was the number 5, 15 to go, this was going to be a long game of hide and seek.

I could use my seismic sense to make things easier, but I wanted to keep things fair.

"Do you thing he can see us?"

"*Shhhh* Don't make noise!"

…I they make this very easy already.

"Found you!"

"Awww."

Perception: E >>> E++
----------
"Hmmm I see, I see, quite rustic but with comfy feeling, like it was a home I like, I like," I heard someone talk in the front… wait I know that voice.

With a quick pacing a opened the door to find, "Varrick?"

"Oh? Hello there Li!" Indeed it was my… Editor, I guess? With Zhu Li behind him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a little surprise.

"Well I decided to watch your environment a little, it will help to write the book, unless you have a problem with that?"

"No, no, come in, I will tell the staff."
----------
"…And this is the backyard, the kids are playing right now," I finished our little tour.

"Ah, the eternal energy of the youth! I remember when I was a kid I invented my snow-launcher 100, it was-!" Varrick story was interrupted by a big snow-ball hitting him in the face, which was followed by the laugh of children.

Varrick meanwhile just kept a neutral face, before smirking and cracking his knuckles, "Oho~ So that's how they want to play, Zhu Li! The Snow-Launcher 2500!" He suddenly yelled while mobbing his hands in his assistant direction, expecting the… toy?

Zhu Li then pull out some kind of big metal tube with a handle from her backpack… I'm pretty sure it was bigger than the backpack.

With the toy in his hands, Varrick put it on his shoulder and began to move, "Prepare yourself kids!"

In the end I just shrugged and joined the fight, on the side of the kids of course.
----------
"Hey Li! Tell us a story!" One of the kids asked after we finished playing outside.

"Yeah! I story about dragons!"

"No! About warriors!"

"No, no! About Magical Princess!" The others kids just stare at the boy for a moment, "…what?"

"Ok, ok, sadly I don't know any tales about that," I tried to explain to them.

"Awww…" They began before I interrupted them.

"But I know a story about guardians that move in the shadows, they're called Ninjas!"

"Oh?" It seems that I have their attention.

"This is the tale of a young Ninja that didn't have any kind of talent, but refused to give up, this is the tale of Rock Lee."

Story Telling: D (O O)
Motivator: D+ (X O) >>> D++ (O O)

----------
[] Spend time with the kids
[] Explore the city

I have 2 days left.
----------
Story Telling: D (O O) (Your ability to spin a tale, to create a fantastic story, an epic)
Hmmmmmmm, no past life connection for the story telling?

you think
Just cut off the "I" here, as it doesn't add anything
quite rustic but with comfy feeling, like it was a home I like, I like,"
quite rustic but with a comfy feeling, similar to a home, I like it,"
a quick pace I
come in.
while mobbing his hands in his assistant direction
while making grabbing motions with his hands towards his assistants direction
then pulled
I want a story about
About a

[x] Explore the city
So does talking about Lee not improve our Past life connection even though we have enough memories of him to tell a general story?

[x] Spend time with the kids

We can always explore more once canon starts. BUT THE ARMY OF YOUTH MUST START NOW!

Vote Tally : The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest) | Page 105 | Sufficient Velocity
##### NetTally 1.7.4

[25] Explore the city
[6] Spend time with the kids

Total No. of Voters: 31

Ice Eels 4 life!
[X] Explore the city

This city really needs better guards, I mean, one or two robs was to be expected, is the Capital after all, but in practically the same place, and by the same group?

I assume is the same group at least, one of them yelled 'Ice Eels for Life!' after stealing from that lady. Sadly I was too late to stop them, but began to follow them hoping to find their hideout.

Anyway, all that hinted to one thing, this was their 'territory', well, at less they weren't the same ones that assaulted Varrick that would make the Guards either incompetent or corrupted… I don't know which would be worse.

After a few minutes following the 'gangsters' from the shadows we ended in the piers of the city, I watched them enter one of the warehouses that seemed abandoned.

I waited for a few minutes more to see if someone would go out, but the place was very quiet.

Hmmm, I then pulled out my right shoe and pressed it against the ground.

"Cold, cold, cold, cold!"

Well, I managed to 'see' how many people were inside the place, 18, not that big of a number for a gang… I think, but maybe this was just one of the bases.

Now, what to do?

[] Call the guards.
[] Take them out from the shadows.
[] Blow a wall, time to make some noise.
[] Write-in

----------
AN: …What? Come on, you knew that this simple vacation would end with the destruction of a would-be gang with a bad name, don't lie to me. :V

[x] Blow a wall, time to make some noise.

Let's give Varrick more to write about :D

Also our sneaking sucks, as is right and proper for a Naruto ninja. Embrace it, and open with Dynamic Entry :V

[X] Blow a wall, time to make some noise.

If we are going to take out an entire gang I would really prefer it if we do it in style. Afterall what the hell is the point of having awesome martial arts skills if we are just going to be hiding like a wuss against opponents we can easily take out? Also think of the fame.

[X] Call the guards.
[X] Blow a wall, time to make some noise.

While I'm utterly convinced of Li's overwhelming superiority, I'd think that playing it smart and then helping the guards might be the better option?

Back