The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest)

Ok, votes close can someone give me a tally? I mean, the winner is obvious but I want to see the numbers. :V

Business Visit?
[X] Spend time with the kids

Today I decided to spend all my time with the kids, after all they were the main reason for my visit.
----------
"Let's see… there! Found you!"

"Awww."

That was the number 5, 15 to go, this was going to be a long game of hide and seek.

I could use my seismic sense to make things easier, but I wanted to keep things fair.

"Do you think he can see us?"

"*Shhhh* Don't make noise!"

…They make this very easy already.

"Found you!"

"Awww."

Perception: E >>> E++
----------
"Hmmm I see, I see, quite rustic but with a comfy feeling, similar to a home, I like it!" I heard someone talk in the front… wait I know that voice.

With a quick pace i opened the door to find, "Varrick?"

"Oh? Hello there Li!" Indeed it was my… Editor, I guess? With Zhu Li behind him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a little surprise.

"Well I decided to watch your environment a little, it will help to write the book, unless you have a problem with that?"

"No, no, come in. I will tell the staff."
----------
"…And this is the backyard, the kids are playing right now," I finished our little tour.

"Ah, the eternal energy of the youth! I remember when I was a kid I invented my snow-launcher 100, it was-!" Varrick story was interrupted by a big snow-ball hitting him in the face, which was followed by the laugh of children.

Varrick meanwhile just kept a neutral face, before smirking and cracking his knuckles, "Oho~ So that's how they want to play, Zhu Li! The Snow-Launcher 2500!" He suddenly yelled while making grabbing motions with his hands towards his assistants direction, expecting the… toy?

Zhu Li then pulled out some kind of big metal tube with a handle from her backpack… I'm pretty sure it was bigger than the backpack.

With the toy in his hands, Varrick put it on his shoulder and began to move, "Prepare yourself kids!"

In the end I just shrugged and joined the fight, on the side of the kids of course.
----------
"Hey Li! Tell us a story!" One of the kids asked after we finished playing outside.

"Yeah! I want a story about dragons!"

"No! About warriors!"

"No, no! About a Magical Princess!" The others kids just stare at the boy for a moment, "…what?"

"Ok, ok, sadly I don't know any tales about that," I tried to explain to them.

"Awww…" They began before I interrupted them.

"But I know a story about guardians that move in the shadows, they're called Ninjas!"

"Oh?" It seems that I have their attention.

"This is the tale of a young Ninja that didn't have any kind of talent, but refused to give up, this is the tale of Rock Lee."

Story Telling: D (O O)
Motivator: D+ (X O) >>> D++ (O O)

----------
[] Spend time with the kids
[] Explore the city

I have 2 days left.
----------
Story Telling: D (O O) (Your ability to spin a tale, to create a fantastic story, an epic)

Last edited:
Back