The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest)

[X] Focus on throwing the other team off the arena.

Time to show off. Let's boost that cool trait baby!

Anyways, not sure if we should keep it up or not. They are starting to adjust to our fighting style. Though, important question @Astaroh-M We aren't allowed to break up rocks into smaller pieces, but can we take those smaller pieces and recreate the bigger rock? Would make our shields pretty much indestructible.
Nop, do remember that this is a sport, so obvious loopholes won't work.

@Astaroh-M How many rounds are there?

"Ok, everybody come to the center. You're the blue team," He said pointing at us, "and you're the red team. Pro-bending games have 3 rounds, all rounds last 3 minutes and begin in the center, this is zone 1, behind each team is their respective zone 2 and zone 3.
Here are 3 rounds.

I wish we could make him eat our dust, but sadly that's against the rules. He'll just have to settle for rock cakes instead.

Last edited:
Time to show off. Let's boost that cool trait baby!
The Cool Trait is the "calm cool and collected" variety. I highly doubt this will up it.
Nop, do remember that this is a sport, so obvious loopholes won't work.
I wouldn't say it's a loophole. It seems like the point of the rule is to regulate the projectiles we are launching at each other, and not only are we making them into regulation discs, but we aren't even launching them at eachother.

And really, it's a bit hard to believe they are breaking them faster than we can get them out. We can have dozens of them at a time after all, and it wouldn't take more than a second to replenish them.
Really? Thought it was four. Four points, if they got two points each resulting in a tie and thus a tie-breaker.

Last edited:
[X] Focus on defending your team.

Hopefully with the other team focusing on us we will receive more damage which would let us raise Body of Steel faster. And lets face it, if we need to get hurt it's best it happen outside of life threatening situations. That and I really want the bullshit that comes with higher levels of body of steel.

[X] Focus on gaining zones.

@Astaroh-M I don't know if these questions have been answered already or not. The dream sequences Li had about those giant turtles. Were those lion-turtles, or a variation of giant turtle (like tiger-turtle, panther-turtle..)? Was the dream sequences inside the spirit realm, a place in the human realm, or a summon realm? I don't understand how it could be a summon realm if this is a different universe, and there has yet to be a summoner, or any mention of the possibility that a summon realm exists from our badass earth teacher of a secret society who knows the wonders of the Avatar human realm.

I know you mentioned that Li cannot enter the spirit realm without the gate being open. However, I remember Iroh could see normally invisible spirits in the human realm, can Li gain that ability?

[X]Turn their agression against them with focused counter attacks and pulling them into position to be hit by your team.

[X]Turn their agression against them with focused counter attacks and pulling them into position to be hit by your team.

- [X] The Earthbender's words are unYouthful. You must explain how to correct this deficiency.

@Astaroh-M I don't know if these questions have been answered already or not. The dream sequences Li had about those giant turtles. Were those lion-turtles, or a variation of giant turtle (like tiger-turtle, panther-turtle..)? Was the dream sequences inside the spirit realm, a place in the human realm, or a summon realm? I don't understand how it could be a summon realm if this is a different universe, and there has yet to be a summoner, or any mention of the possibility that a summon realm exists from our badass earth teacher of a secret society who knows the wonders of the Avatar human realm.
I see the summon realm as a place outside of normal reality, and yes that's the place that Li saw, but Li isn't totally "there" when he's in the realm, to learn more you would have to medidate more. :p

that didn't have more options than to roll to the side.
that didn't have any options other than to roll to the side. No spelling errors, just an odd way to phrase it.
sending him the zone 2.
sending him to zone 2.
luckily he was by my side so a have no problems hearing.
luckily he was by my side, so I had no problem hearing him.
more and more frustrate, and it seems like they decided to take it on my,
more and more frustrated, and it seemed like they decided to take it out on me. (should end the sentence there)
soon all of their
was heard

This was good improvement from the last update, flowed a lot better. Just need to some practice phrasing it and working on your tenses.

that didn't have any options other than to roll to the side. No spelling errors, just an odd way to phrase it.

sending him
to zone 2.

luckily he was by my side
, so I had no problem hearing him.

more and more
frustrated, and it seemed like they decided to take it out on me. (should end the sentence there)

soon all
of their

was
heard

This was good improvement from the last update, flowed a lot better. Just need to some practice phrasing it and working on your tenses.
Thanks, I appreciate the help. :D

Although I'd really like to go on the mass offensive and knock them off the arena, we do need to work a bit on the support side of fighting. Actually, now I wanna do ninja training and shoot down every disk the enemy earthbender shoots:D. Would be hard with the rest of their team focusing on us though.

Back