Sonic the Hedgehog General

I feel like I'm still adjusting to Sonic game play and to getting my brain to memorising the controls, even though I've played it for over an hour. I'd say that's a me issue though and I've still been having fun.

Edit: Got my first A rank from one of the cyber levels. So, definite improvement.

Last edited:
Oh dear....

otakuusamagazine.com

Sonic Co-Creator Yuji Naka Arrested in Insider Trading Scandal

Things aren’t looking great for Sonic the Hedgehog co-creator Yuji Naka at the moment. The game developer has been arrested by the Special Investigation Department of the Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office as part of an insider scandal trailer involving Square Enix and the Dragon Quest...
New charges based on the Final Fantasy franchise this time. The previous ones revolved around the Dragon Quest franchise.
japantoday.com

2 ex-Square Enix employees rearrested over insider trading

Tokyo prosecutors have served fresh arrest warrants against two former employees of major gaming firm Square Enix Co over a second case of alleged insider trading. One of the two is Yuji Naka, who is known as a creator of video game series Sonic the Hedgehog when he previously worked…
Naka and the second suspect, Taisuke Sazaki, are alleged to have bought shares in Ateam Inc ahead of a February 2021 announcement that the Nagoya-based game developer will jointly create a mobile game with Square Enix for its popular Final Fantasy series.

The prosecutors suspect the two men sold the stock for a hefty profit.

So I heard frontiers is good. Is this true and if so what are we talking here? It's this the next generations?

So I heard frontiers is good. Is this true and if so what are we talking here? It's this the next generations?
Reviews are grudgingly saying that's it good after the whole predictions of doom all summer. So take that as a positive. It's shaping up to be like Generations in terms of public acceptance and the game is legitimately good.

I gotta say I LOOOOVED all the subtle animation references iin Sonic Prime.

Also, I might be nuts but I think I spotted an SA2 Fandub reference????

Back