Silent Second Life: War To End All Wars (A Naruto Reincarnation Sequal)

[X]You were flustered, trying to hide the red on your cheeks. "Um, Sakumo… I wasn't expecting this."

[x]Who's the Blond Brat? "Wait... You're giving me a genin Lord Hokage?!" This was a terrible idea.

I want minions dammit!

[X]"Orochimaru, this better be important."

Why didn't you tell me that part 2 began Magoose! How could you?!

Happy to be back and in support of supporting the mental well being of our snake bro first before the crazy people bounce on the shipping option. Those crazy shippers.

(Coming from the guy who swore and failed to never ship again in anime. Yare yare daze, don't tempt your fate.)
[You shut up, voice in my head!]
Adhoc vote count started by Qudrim8054 on Jun 10, 2019 at 5:20 AM, finished with 37 posts and 18 votes.

[X]You were flustered, trying to hide the red on your cheeks. "Um, Sakumo… I wasn't expecting this."

I ship it! Let the ships sail I say!

Adhoc vote count started by Xela63 on Jun 10, 2019 at 8:33 AM, finished with 38 posts and 19 votes.

[X]Who's the Blond Brat? "Wait... You're giving me a genin Lord Hokage?!" This was a terrible idea.

Mission "Steal the yondaime title from Ren and give it to Minato as revenge for almost defecting" is go.

Right. Also, Madara's fault. He went insane for not having Hashirama wood for so long. (Yes, I know how it sounded, but considering I'm also a Jojo fan, that is an obvious joke I have to make)

[x]"Orochimaru, this better be important."

Orochimaru is the least likely one to waste our time. If he actually asked for help, i'm sure whatever he has is actually important...
Adhoc vote count started by Ayashi on Jun 10, 2019 at 7:32 PM, finished with 46 posts and 21 votes.

Last edited:
Orochimaru is the least likely one to wast our time. If he actually asked for help, i'm sure whatever he has is actually important...
All of the options are starting in med res during a mission or an important briefing.

Nothing is going to be a waste of time.

posting a tally.
Adhoc vote count started by Magoose on Jun 10, 2019 at 11:45 PM, finished with 48 posts and 21 votes.

calling the vote: Sakumo wins.

Damn, and I was really hoping for Yoshi, for the suicide squad, but hey, have some ship tease.

Back