Silent Second Life: War To End All Wars (A Naruto Reincarnation Sequal)

Oh fucking great! Madara fucking Uchiha!

[X]Madara: Why were these children here? Who was manipulating the… no, it was them. You had a chance to end them now.... or cripple their operations here. "It seems we are unlikely allies, Children of Konoha."

So...Ayako has been captured and you are playing as different people for this arc...

Yeah to be honest, I was not expecting you guys to go into the freaking negatives.

The idea is good in general, but Madara is just the love to hate guy around. He's still a god among men who is super salty for Hashirama, but that makes him useful.

Oh right... he's blind, so basically kinda useless.

The idea is good in general, but Madara is just the love to hate guy around. He's still a god among men who is super salty for Hashirama, but that makes him useful.
Well, the thing is... Madara has a small chance of joining Konoha again... What in this universe he's not exactly consistent when it comes to master plans.

Blame Zetsu and Sunrise for that. And he needs some people to be pawns again for his plans.

Oh right... he's blind, so basically kinda useless.
Him being blind is less of a detriment and more of an annoyance to him. This is the same guy who bodied fools... while blind.

[X]Madara: Why were these children here? Who was manipulating the… no, it was them. You had a chance to end them now.... or cripple their operations here. "It seems we are unlikely allies, Children of Konoha."

Edit: even though the mission went sour, it's worth it just because of the opportunity to play as Madara, so I can't bring myself to regret my plan. ;)

Last edited:

Never get madara povs. This should be interesting.

[x]Madara: Why were these children here? Who was manipulating the… no, it was them. You had a chance to end them now.... or cripple their operations here. "It seems we are unlikely allies, Children of Konoha."

by far the most interesting PoV.

So...Ayako has been captured and you are playing as different people for this arc...

Yeah to be honest, I was not expecting you guys to go into the freaking negatives.
with a -50 malus ? really ??? :eyeroll:

Band of Brothers 2: The Uchiha
Band of Brothers 2: The Uchiha

(Madra POV)

That computer was close, it had overplayed its hand and now it's location was revealed. The girl that was its scout and enforcer took that Konoha ninja back to its base. The tracking seal was on that girl's clothes and foot. You just needed to track it…

Wait.

You could see the outlines of the Chakra of the ninja. All of them have very large reserves, and… Oh… it seems it was those children.

The ones with potential. The ones that slipped away from your grasp so long ago.

You stepped forward, out of the shadows into the chakra's line of sight.

"What the hell!" one of them shouted in fear, as he fell to the ground.

"Kami… is that?" Another asked before becoming mute.

Then the one with the most familiar chakra walked forward. "Madara? What are you doing here?"

You frowned, as you faced the chakra. "I have many reasons to be here kinsman… however, my answer is simple. Your comrade has been taken prisoner by a group that I consider a foe. I wish to destroy them."

"That means they might be our ally." the silver chakra stated. "And we can trade for her with your head."

You looked to him. "Quiet idiot." You crossed your arms. "The group that has taken your comrade plan to enslave this world."

There was silence. Good. "It seems you have little understanding of your friend. Your friend was a reincarnation of another person."

"What?" They all said in surprise but your glare, blind as it was, was still as potent as it was when you had sight.

"Another soul resides in your comrade. A soul that is the key to enslaving this planet." You replied. "The Kurama clan are more powerful than almost every other clan in the world. Their power of genjutsu to become reality is the last thing that their plans need. If your comrade were to lose control and they take control of her mind, even for a few minutes, the world as we know it will cease to exist."

The ninja were standing straight, trying to process what they had just heard.

"Madera.." The kinsman spoke. "How do you know this?"

"Because they have been hunting others like her for years. She is the last one they needed to find." You stated. "But if you want to save her, you will need my help."

"We can save her ourselves." The green one stated.

"No you cannot children of Konoha." You stare. "There are over a thousand ninja between you and the location where they are holding your comrade." There was a pause. "Like it or not children of Konoha… we are allies."

"Why do you want to kill them?" The kinsmen asked.

"Because that damned machine showed me a world where I succeed. You could barely control the rage bubbling under your skin. "And told me it was an impossibility. That even with all the power and knowledge, I couldn't succeed, even with a successor."

Maybe you were feeling nostalgic in your old age… Maybe it was the fact that Hashirama spoke to you in your dreams.

Even in your dreams, he forgave you for wanting power… He just wanted his friend back.

"Maybe I just learned that Hashirama's dream wasn't as much of a farce as I thought it was, considering you have done well enough."

You were getting soft in your old age.

Heh... Maybe that's what Hashirama felt before he died.

Soft.

But now was the time for action.

The silver one than spoke. "What's the plan then?"

Perhaps... Maybe the dream could be more than a dream, with such a group leading the charge.

What is the plan:

[]Sneak over the enemy lines: You will need to sneak through enemy lines… Better get to it.

[]Raise Hell: "You all seem to be Capable nin… let's go blow some things up."

[]Call for Backup: Hopefully, the Hokage won't think it's a trick.

Who do you choose for a POV:
[]Write in

AN: Enjoy.

[x]Sakumo: You saw the Uchiha legend and felt cold. You had been trying to find Ayako for days, but you couldn't find her.

[X]Sneak over the enemy lines: You will need to sneak through enemy lines… Better get to it.
Let's do like real ninja and nin-nin sneak-sneak

[X]Sneak over the enemy lines: You will need to sneak through enemy lines… Better get to it.

POV:
[X] Uchiha Ren

[] Uchiha Ren

Edit: what am I saying? There hasn't been enough Madara POV. Even if you made a bit of a mess of it.

[X] Through An Ancient Demigod's Eyes: Madara Uchiha.

Last edited:
POV

POV

Back