Much safer to just gently pick him up and drop him off in a cell or on an island somewhere.
Piggot: "Odyssey, you can't keep dumping supervillains on uninhabited pacific islands."

Odyssey: "Pretty sure I can."

Piggot: "You can't and you shouldn't! Half of those villains might've island-hopped halfway back to american shores by now!"

Odyssey: "...I suppose I'll have to find a better dumping spot, then. Maybe Antarctica, or the Moon if they keep misbehaving."

Odyssey: "...I suppose I'll have to find a better dumping spot, then. Maybe Antarctica, or the Moon if they keep misbehaving."
Piggot, a look of dawning horror spreading across her face: "... Absolutely not. You are not dumping villains onto Antarctic and you are most definitely not going to start porting them to the Moon."

Odyssey, looking thought: "I wonder if I could send Leviathan to the Moon?"

Piggot, a look of dawning horror spreading across her face: "... Absolutely not. You are not dumping villains onto Antarctic and you are most definitely not going to start porting them to the Moon."

Odyssey, looking thought: "I wonder if I could send Leviathan to the Moon?"
Even better- use the Asguard Beaming array to strip Leviathan for matter to rebuild Japan. Karmic Retribution is a wonderful thing when it hits other people.

...Samantha Carter, Colin Wallis, and Dragon in the same room.

Five minutes later

Piggot: Can someone please explain to me why The Machine army is preaching about peace and love, Ellisburg is -gone-, and the slaughterhouse nine turned themselves in without warning?!

Taylor: Um. Sam? Why did all three Endbringers explode, simultaneously?

(Everyone stares at those three.)

I mean Taylor's the odyssey now.

The hell with picking them up, she's got Asgard transporters.

Yeah but her raw strength is undeniably now her most broken power.

The math on the thrust it takes to get 2.5 million tons to 80% the speed of light in 2 seconds with an impact cross section of a human fist means Taylor is punching biggatons

Volcanos are not warm enough a Hell for them…

But we have that nice, gigantic ball of fusion over there :)

(Sidenote: don't know the setting, nor range of the teleporters)

Could always just... Not rematerialize them. (Depending on how much control she actually has of the Asgard tech.)

For reference, this is Asgard Transporters:

View: https://youtu.be/cbZq2MPYHoY
Otherwise known as the Asgard "Go Away Beam"

For reference, this is Asgard Transporters:

View: https://youtu.be/cbZq2MPYHoY
Otherwise known as the Asgard "Go Away Beam"

Seriously, you have a ship that size and that level of technology and you can only beam away a handful of things at a time?

<Bob the Angry Flower>
No! Wrong! Totally wrong! Where'd you learn that?! Stop doing it!
</Bob the Angry Flower>

Replicators can be beamed. There's an entire episode centered around that. They should have thousands of beaming arrays, centrally controlled, to let them beam Replicators away the instant they land.

Argh.

Seriously, you have a ship that size and that level of technology and you can only beam away a handful of things at a time?

<Bob the Angry Flower>
No! Wrong! Totally wrong! Where'd you learn that?! Stop doing it!
</Bob the Angry Flower>

Replicators can be beamed. There's an entire episode centered around that. They should have thousands of beaming arrays, centrally controlled, to let them beam Replicators away the instant they land.

Argh.

Where do you beam it to though ?

Back