Seras Quest - Chronicles of a Policegirl

[X] Supernatural recognition. Know thy enemy.

Need to know what to kill and how to kill it. We came up with a lot of, "You don't know that," back in the last fight. Let's not have that happen again.

[X] Marksmanship. You need to get used to larger calibers.

MORE DAKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

SV has been blinded by the promise of dakka, and given into their baser impulses. For shame SV! You should at study what and where to shoot the things you have never dealt with before.

SV has been blinded by the promise of dakka, and given into their baser impulses. For shame SV! You should at study what and where to shoot the things you have never dealt with before.
Heat shot and Crotch Shot and More Head Shots will solve everything. The only question is do we have enough Dakka (both guns and skills) to pull it off

And of course realizing which ammunition won't do jack shit to enemy type X no matter how much you pour into them. That's rather important in this setting.

Heat shot and Crotch Shot and More Head Shots will solve everything. The only question is do we have enough Dakka (both guns and skills) to pull it off

Well this is Hellsing. While dakka can carry the day, there are people who make sport of eating a sky full of dakka by competing to see who can wear the biggest shit-eating grin while they do it.

And there's Schrodinger.

Well this is Hellsing. While dakka can carry the day, there are people who make sport of eating a sky full of dakka by competing to see who can wear the biggest shit-eating grin while they do it.

And there's Schrodinger.
Those are also the same people who create new Supernatural beasties, faster supernatural beasties, and stronger supernatural species.

THey invalidate Supernatural studies, Agility based skills, and Hand to hand combat on top of bullet sponging like a boss.

of the four I rather take the one that has a chance of killing my opponent

Those are also the same people who create new Supernatural beasties, faster supernatural beasties, and stronger supernatural species.

THey invalidate Supernatural studies, Agility based skills, and Hand to hand combat on top of bullet sponging like a boss.

of the four I rather take the one that has a chance of killing my opponent

We emptied a crapload of ammunition on one dude and pretty much just lucked into the right method to kill him. I'd say having at least an idea or a starting point is a valid approach, especially when the people who are completely OCP are also pretty much completely out of our league.

Your approach is valid enough I suppose, but we're probably gonna have to fight from a position of relative weakness as long as we're human. We certainly are right now. I'd say info is a solid investment, especially this early on when Seras is confused about pretty much everything.

Plus we have Eddie for Heavy Weapons Guy. Gotta diversify the team.

[x] Athletics. You nearly didn't make it onto the roof.

Improve base abilities and the rest will follow.
Or something like that.

Back