Rage!Miku with her laser mirror macerator fan that is this event's signature gacha is still perfect embodiment of Miku's feelings of the stuff.

Miku: I wanna help you!
GreyBikki: Goes berkerk, eats Karma Noise

Last edited:
Kirika - "We'll hold her hand all day if we have to!"
*Noise alarm goes off*
Kirika - "DEATH!" :mad:

XD love that all of them are so damn worried for their dear idiot. XD warms that heart, it does.

EDIT:
so the group of Tsubasa, Kirika, and Shirabe.....should we call that "TSUBABA"?

For Genjuro....
Prime: Martial Arts Movies = Martial Arts Badass
Kanadeverse: Mystery Movies (according to Maria in Edgebikki story arc)
Edgebikky: Sci-Fi movies = tech wiz it seems.

Last edited:
So... Miku/Hibiki Bridal Gacha.

Which is supposed to be an event apparently.

Yeah, not looking good.

... I still rolled of course. First 10 roll is a guaranteed Miku, so...

So. Found a good way to get Giga Crystals.

Solo the Raid.

... Yeah, I know. Basically the only way you'll ever see a Giga Crystal is either to be the Highest Damage, and I think I do mean Highest there instead of just top 3, and/or (and even better) get Hunter, which means you deal the final blow.

That's basically near impossible tbh.

To solo them you also need to spend raid recovery items like water, which sucks, but oh well. I got a level 70 Miku out of it who hits and takes blows like a tank despite being a Rage type.

I generally find that 6-8 attempts is usually enough to land me in the top 3 of a raid, unless it's one of the ones I just don't have any good units for. In my case, Intelligence, Dexterity, and Power raids.

I generally find that 6-8 attempts is usually enough to land me in the top 3 of a raid, unless it's one of the ones I just don't have any good units for. In my case, Intelligence, Dexterity, and Power raids.
2 or 3 myself. I was usually doing around 100k damage to Fine per run on 10 CP, but that got me like... 2 Giga Crystals across two days and 15 or so raids?

2 or 3 myself. I was usually doing around 100k damage to Fine per run on 10 CP, but that got me like... 2 Giga Crystals across two days and 15 or so raids?

So, first off running on 10CP is pretty inefficient. On a hard raid, 3cp gives your normal damage, and 5 gives 2x damage with 10 being 3x. So, running 5cp twice gives you 4x your normal damage vs. the 3x from just running 10. I *have* run 10cp raids before, but that's only when I can see that 10CP will lock up the Hunt bonus for me and it's in the 2.5x normal damage range where the 5cp won't get it. For the same 2 CP refills you used, you'd have gotten almost an extra 100k damage doing 6 runs at 5cp compared to the 3 100k per shot 10-ers.

Last edited:
So, first off running on 10CP is pretty inefficient. On a hard raid, 3cp gives your normal damage, and 5 gives 2x damage with 10 being 3x. So, running 5cp twice gives you 4x your normal damage vs. the 3x from just running 10. I *have* run 10cp raids before, but that's only when I can see that 10CP will lock up the Hunt bonus for me and it's in the 2.5x normal damage range where the 5cp won't get it. For the same 2 CP refills you used, you'd have gotten almost an extra 100k damage doing 6 runs at 5cp compared to the 3 100k per shot 10-ers.
Ah. I actually didn't know the damage multipliers. Oh well. I was actually keeping track of the damage a couple of times tbh. It seemed about the same all around, but it might have been off for some reason?

I'd get about 50~60k with 5CP, the 60 was rare to the point of being a one off when I was testing, and then do 100~110k, usually leaning towards the latter, on 10.

gotta wonder, did they even plan for extra season while working on the original one?
I don't think they did, which is why it was so neat and tidy.

Edgebikky....stop being a sad hamster :(
The ending is nice. Obviously. Miku taking a leaf out of Nanoha's book and Befriending Hibiki into being well is hilarious in hindsight. And Edgebikki's Miku showing up is... perhaps bitter sweet? They got some issues to work through, but Hibiki's ready to try now at least
gotta wonder, did they even plan for extra season while working on the original one?
I don't think they did, which is why it was so neat and tidy.
Yes, it actually was planned for only one season. As in the opening in episode one was actually how it was supposed to end, with them all dead.

Yes, it actually was planned for only one season. As in the opening in episode one was actually how it was supposed to end, with them all dead.

We'll I'm glad we got the fast one we ended with.
I prefer happy endings!
I mean, I feel like the show needed to end on at least a hopeful note, so how do you do that when a heartbroken friend is crying over the protags "grave" while keeping said protag dead dead?

I mean, I feel like the show needed to end on at least a hopeful note, so how do you do that when a heartbroken friend is crying over the protags "grave" while keeping said protag dead dead?
Heroic sacrifice? Write in Miku learning to move on with her life with Hibiki's memory in her heart? Etc.

Or new second season with Miku taking Season 1 Tsubasa's place, but that would probably be too second verse same as the first.

Now I'm off to have my level 70 Miku bully Befriend everything.

Last edited:
if anything if things would of ended with season one and all 3 wielders dead from heroic sacrifice, then I'd think the cane and noise would of had to be gone due to the fight with fine as well. or at the very least not end with Miku trying to be meat(carbon)shield for random civilian. >.>

XDU index updated, including summaries for the first Summer event EngXDU skipped and the second event involving Parallel Serena; unfortunately her debut event has only the prologue translated.
On a related note, I'm going to guess that the next EngXDU event is probably going to be the faux-homosexual kimono one. JP's schedule often tends to follow dead serious events like the Wielder AUs with events with relatively lower stakes; Kimono Rumble was probably shifted because JP's equivalent event was the out-of-season Summer. If not, I wager it'll be Recapture Operation, the Fine event, otherwise that'll be after Furisode Labrynth. This, incidentally, probably places Innocent Sister, the Serena event, in late May.

Back