There's also going to be an announcement on something new tomorrow, though for all we know it might be another Pachinko machine...

I have to assume that the new project will be mainly music related. As for the movie plans I'd bet on compilations, but man, an original film for Symphogear ...

So the last thing said about blu ray releases in the thread was back when AXZ was announced. I got to thinking, 'huh, wonder if XV ever happened since Crunchyroll absorbed Rightstuf?' and checked and sure enough, the crunchyroll store has an XV blu ray in their shop. Separately, Diskotek has it in their catalogue as well, and the buy button on there for rightstuf redirects to the same Crunchyroll store page. So, it looks like this is the season 5 release, but can someone sanity check me here?

I got the XV bluray through Rightstuf last year, it did come out and that should be it.

I remember a while back I saw a Symphogear version of the Domino Effect meme that ended with 'fighting an ancient dead god made of language' or something like that. My google-fu is failing, so does anyone have it stashed away in a bookmark?

Back