You're gonna need a pretty big community (for an apocalypse) to have a sustainable population with 50+ sacrifices a year.

It's 2 days until hunger, but you don't know what it goes up to after he eats. It also could be that the higher his STM (stamina) the longer it takes for hunger to arrive. It's also funny that he could bump two stats, but he isn't enough SMT to know that. Somebody teach him words already!

Anyway, the way I figure it is that in any zombie apocalypse you always end up with a bunch of humans that need killing. Murder gangs, oppressive military, mad scientists, etc. I think he'll have plenty to eat if he can just get rid of his fellow kin fast enough.

I loved his bargaining. "What, never-never or maybe later?" :p

Last edited:
Yeah sorry man, it's like, sorta difficult to think of a plot that's consistantly interesting. This writing stuff is kinda hard. Who knew, am I right? Anyway, I am trying to continue writing this. Sorry again.
The best tip I've got is... let yourself think up a plot that isn't constantly interesting, but then write the interesting parts first.

You'll probably be able to skip the others.

Im gona be honest here i love it but i dont know how to favorite or things like that here sooo little help also full support its a unique experience for me as i cant for the life of me find things like this can i have some help there and is this based off of anything?

My advice is to just keep writing. Get in a habit of putting down a number of words each day. If the words suck you can toss em, but each time it helps you understand why it was wrong and how to do better next time.

Back