Yes! I hope she confronts Kin at some point and gets the Meat Farmer Speech.
"Mayor Ken, how do you lead so well?"
"Let me ask you something young lady, when you look out there what do you see?"
"A bustling city filled with hopes and dreams!"
"Know what I see? Acres and acres of prime grade A meat."
"..."
"See, young'un, I consider myself a meat farmer. Now the best meat is happy meat, stress makes it taste bad don'cha know."
"So... the secret to your success as a leader of men is... taste?"

:ogles::ogles:
If this was QQ Zombie-kun will convert all the ladies into his minions using his dong.

lol.

Due to Gamer's Body Ken has regeneration. Can't wait to see the lady try to kill him only to fail
Sex scenes are still allowed on sv :ogles::ogles:
Also on to the chapter got a question about mechanics do his clothes count as his body?

Dammit a hornysaurus appears...

On another note.

KEN... MAKES.... DEN...

Ken proceeds to ransack rooms until he finds a room with a my little pony poster and this becomes the key to controlling ken.

Bad side is he will hug you and your enemies.
It won't kill you but you shall have broken bones(just like the enemies... But you need sacrifice for controlling a nigh invincible zombie boyo). And don't touch his pony keychain. NEVER touch the pony keychain!

Last edited:
This is the best idea ever and I await with bated breath and high expectations for the next update.

Watched.

P.D: Ken best Kin.

The zombie was quite easy to find, for all John had to do was follow the trail of broken bodies. He found it in the park across the street. The park was a wide and open area, ideal for making sure nothing was sneaking around nearby. The zombie was standing next to the water feature, a large fountain that had become green with algae. An ichor-stained bat was gripped in its hand. When it saw him approach, a big grin broke out on its face. John stopped a dozen or so feet away from the zombie before it began to speak.

"Hello John. It good to see you again. It just you?"

"Hello again, Ken. It's just me this time. Actually, what is your name? We've been calling you Ken based on a misunderstanding."

"I is me. I not need name. Can call me Ken if want. I not care."

"Very well. So, Ken, we've found your deal acceptable."

Ken raised a fist into the air and shouted, "Yes!"

"However."

Ken froze mid-victory-pose and stared at the man.

"Before I let you anywhere near the others, I need you to promise me a few things."

"Bwahhhhh," moaned the zombie, "Fine, fine, fine. What want? I listen."

"First, stay outside of the walls. You stressed a lot of people out by sneaking in like that."

"I not sneak, I walk through front door. But okay."

John tried to hide a smile from his face at that remark. "I also need you to promise never to harm anyone in the group."

". . ."

The small smile on John's face slowly sank.

"Ken?"

"…you mean never as in never-never or never as in maybe later?"

"Ken!" John reiterated.

"Ahhhh, you make hard deal. But okay. I really want learn words, so I promise I not hurt them.

"I'm glad we could reach this agreement."

"I too. I just find other Meat to eat when I feel Hunger."

A deep ball of fear formed inside John, but he asked regardless.

"Meat?"

"You is Meat. Kin eat Meat. I is Kin. Simple," said Ken with nonchalance.

John was reminded in that moment that for all its seeming intelligence and quirky nature, the being before him was still a deadly monster that preyed on people. He knew that, in the end, coexistence with this creature would be impossible. One day, this undead abomination would have to be destroyed. Until that day, however, he could exploit its efforts.

He let go of the breath he had not realized he was holding. He would still have to hold up this act for the time being. He would warn his fellows later.

"With you being so different, I didn't want to assume, but…"

"It okay. Is what is. Here!" The zombie stuck out its hand. "We shake on it!

John stared at the offered appendage. His eyes flicked to Ken's face, then back to the arm. He said nothing.

"Always shake when make deal. It not count otherwise. I remember, yes!"

"With no offense intended, Ken, I'd rather not touch you."

Ken looked almost hurt before it smiled again.

"Ah, I know! You is scaredy-cat!"

John could not believe his ears. "Excuse me?"

"You excused. But you still scaredy-cat! Come, shake hand. I promise I not hurt you, remember? I not keep deal if you not shake hand!"

John saw the grin on Ken's face and felt his own blush. The damn thing was teasing him! And holding the deal over it! "Damn it, fine," he retorted. John walked towards the playful abomination. Each step felt like an eternity. He tentatively reached out and gripped the offered hand. It held the same deathly chill as all dead things did. "It is agreed."

Ken nodded. "Yes, is-" it began, only to cut itself off with a shout. Its hand tightened around John's, painfully so. Fearing betrayal, John flung himself back. He was surprised when his hand slid effortlessly from the zombie's. Ken grabbed at its head in apparent pain.

. . .

Alliance Created: 23rd​ Street Enclave

Achievement Unlocked!
With Friends Like These…
Become Allies with a Group of Interest.

For successfully negotiating a formal alliance for the first time, you have gained +1 SMT!

Head! Hurt! Oh! Ah! Ow! New Words, not care, head hurt!

. . .

John watched the zombie moan in pain. He had not been aware that zombies could even feel pain. Perhaps it was a byproduct of its increased intelligence? He decided he would try to show concern. "What's wrong? Are you going to be alright, Ken?" he asked.

"Nrgh, give minute. Feel good soon." True to its word, the zombie shortly stopped clutching its head. "I sorry. Sometimes feel hurt in head. Should not have to see that."

"It is alright." John mentally filed away what he learned. A possible weakness was always valuable to know.

"So, I make deal. You teach words now?" the zombie asked.

"Soon. First, we need to make sure you can uphold your end of the bargain. There is a grocery store on 21st​ and Rockhill – that's right, you can't read street signs, it's two blocks that way and five blocks this way," John directed with pointing. "Clear out every zombie inside and report back to us when finished. Feel free to take out the zombies on the way there, too."

. . .

Request Created!
Request: Zombie Elimination
Eliminate every zombie within the assigned area.
Rewards: +10000 EXP

Oh, many new Words today! So exciting! Can't wait to know what means!

. . .

"Okay! You count on me!" Ken clumsily saluted as it said so. It put its hand down and wagged its finger at John. "You better teach words when return. I back soon!" And with that, the zombie happily trotted off towards the store.

Somehow, John felt like he just made a deal with the devil.

Last edited:
So, by the time they realize that all the duties and quests they give Ken make him smarter and stronger, they won't even be able to kill him.

...Hilarious.

Huh. Ken can get quests from Meat. Why do I get the feeling the farming in later portions isn't going to be sustainable Meat farming so much as Ken farming all the "Don't eat me" daily quests?
Assuming, of course, that he actually still needs meat. Gamer Body seems to have altered his hunger, and depending on how it's applying it may have rendered Ken into a kind of perpetual motion machine that requires no sustenance at all. Remember; in games food typically provides healing and health regeneration, it usually isn't actually needed for the character to survive from day to day.

It depends on what RPG system he's using really.

Assuming, of course, that he actually still needs meat. Gamer Body seems to have altered his hunger, and depending on how it's applying it may have rendered Ken into a kind of perpetual motion machine that requires no sustenance at all. Remember; in games food typically provides healing and health regeneration, it usually isn't actually needed for the character to survive from day to day.

It depends on what RPG system he's using really.
IMO it wouldn't be too unreasonable for Ken's power to have rendered the 'zombie' status to include damage over time if he lets his hunger go too far.

Back