Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

It's just that she's extremely bad at transformations for herself so when she takes on a human form... you get a huge breasted loli with a lot of dragon features.
I thought it was stated before that the human transformation was generally what their dragon form looked like to other dragons, adapted to what the equivalent would look like to a human?
Wonder what happened to Kobayashi's power bill...

Honestly, count me in with the 'I hope Iruru is not a thing' crowd.

Or possibly just fix her character design to something that's, you know

not fractally terrible

Honestly, count me in with the 'I hope Iruru is not a thing' crowd.

Or possibly just fix her character design to something that's, you know

not fractally terrible
right now it is crystal clear that Iruru is not in this anime... maybe in "season 2" if it will ever be a thing but definitely not in this season

So, the new episode showed not just Tohru's meeting with Kobayashi, but also went in a bit to her past as well. And also, Tohru's father seems to be coming in the next episode.

I've caught up with the most recent episode and this show continues to be adorably heartwarming. I thought it was the season finale but was surprised that there's another episode coming up next week. I've really enjoyed this show quite a lot.

Though as a minor point I found Lucoa got a bit grating once Souta was introduced and she went from being the somewhat mature, responsible dragon to gag boobs. With that said I really loved the interaction and relationship between Kobayashi and Tohru.

I LIKED Tohru's backstory... and liked how they showed bandit story... thought it would never be part of this anime.
And looking forward to how they handle Tohru's father next week. Will he force Tohru to return home? He is shaping to be something of "big final boss"

Obviously Lucoa is a girl because Quetzalcoatl was associated with the heavenly body Venus, and since that planet later has become a nigh-universal symbol of feminity, any appearence of Quetzalcoatl in the modern world must make him female.

I know this sounds ironic coming from me, but have you considered being less angry about everything, Zelinko?

I know this sounds ironic coming from me, but have you considered being less angry about everything, Zelinko?

Oh it's more that I really really hate having to scrub Game/Film/Whatever they spinoffs they have. From my recommendations list every time their awful videos show up in a post here.
That and Gaijin Goomba's entire pitch altering gimmick is physically painful to listen to.

You just need to go to the front page, select any video you don't want, select not interested (I think that's what it's called) and when it offers the link asking why select 'I don't want videos from this channel'.

Back