Marvel Phase 4

For you, sure, but someone else could have a headcanon otherwise. I mean, unless you were willing to break into their mind with an inception machine, or something.

Not sure what interest is there in rehashing the same debate with some of the old players when no one was convinced last time it happened.

Just seen on Facebook, this rumor is going around.

www.murphysmultiverse.com

EXCLUSIVE: Charlie Cox is Back as Daredevil in 'SPIDER-MAN 3' - Murphy's Multiverse

Daredevil is about to be reborn in the MCU. That’s the latest bombshell we’ve heard from several of…

If this is true, then there is no doubt in anyone's minds now the Netflix shows and Agents of SHIELD are and always have been part of the MCU.

Very very dubious. Why would Marvel want to bring back their 'Defenders' characters in a Sony film?

Investor Day news

WandaVision drops Jan. 15th

AmericaChavezwill be in Doctor Strange 2. Dr. Strange 2 will connect to Spider-Man

Showed a Falcon and Winter Soldier trailer. Falcon has comic colors, will be 6 episodes, comes out in March

Loki out in May. Is a Crime thriller.

Shang-Chi out July 9th

Kamala and Monica Rambeau will be in Captain Marvel 2

Tatiana Maslany confirmed as She-Hulk, Tim Roth will return as Abomination.

Secret Invasion announced for Disney+

Ironheart series announced, Dominique Thorne to play Riri.

Armor Wars series announced, starring Don Cheadle.

Guardians of the Galaxy holiday special announced, directed by James Gunn.

Baby Groot shorts announced.

Christian Bale plays Gorr the God Butcher

Ant-Man and the Wasp confirms Kang the Conqueror

Jon Watts to Direct Fantastic Four.

Gemma was in CM for like 2 minutes total, was in heavy make up, and her old character is dead, so....

If Charlie Cox being cast as Daredevil is a point in it's favor, then someone else from the show being cast as someone else is a point against it. Sorry. (don't see why you think Cox being in SM3 means that AoS is canon)
Cause if Daredevil and the other Netflix shows are part of the MCU, Agents of SHIELD is as well, the Juda Bullets shown in Luke Cage season 1, are used in season 4, plus there's the film connections Agents of SHIELD has from previous seasons.

For you, sure, but someone else could have a headcanon otherwise. I mean, unless you were willing to break into their mind with an inception machine, or something.

Yes, but headcanon /= actual canon.

Cause if Daredevil and the other Netflix shows are part of the MCU, Agents of SHIELD is as well, the Juda Bullets shown in Luke Cage season 1, are used in season 4, plus there's the film connections Agents of SHIELD has from previous seasons.

So, uh, a minor part of Luke Cage means AoS is canon, but one of the actors from Luke Cage being recast as Blade doesn't mean anything? Got it.

Last edited:
Investor Day news

WandaVision drops Jan. 15th

AmericaChavezwill be in Doctor Strange 2. Dr. Strange 2 will connect to Spider-Man

Showed a Falcon and Winter Soldier trailer. Falcon has comic colors, will be 6 episodes, comes out in March

Loki out in May. Is a Crime thriller.

Shang-Chi out July 9th

Kamala and Monica Rambeau will be in Captain Marvel 2

Tatiana Maslany confirmed as She-Hulk, Tim Roth will return as Abomination.

Secret Invasion announced for Disney+

Ironheart series announced, Dominique Thorne to play Riri.

Armor Wars series announced, starring Don Cheadle.

Guardians of the Galaxy holiday special announced, directed by James Gunn.

Baby Groot shorts announced.

Christian Bale plays Gorr the God Butcher

Ant-Man and the Wasp confirms Kang the Conqueror

Jon Watts to Direct Fantastic Four.
Somehow it feels like we're already through a phase before the first movie is even out.

Yes, but headcanon /= actual canon.

So, uh, a minor part of Luke Cage means AoS is canon, but one of the actors from Luke Cage being recast as Blade doesn't mean anything? Got it.
It's an example of a connection between the Netflix shows and Agents of SHIELD, plus the tie in episodes in season 1 of AoS to Thor: The Dark World and Winter Soldier for example, showing Agents of SHIELD is part of the MCU, it's all connected after all.

It's an example of a connection between the Netflix shows and Agents of SHIELD, plus the tie in episodes in season 1 of AoS to Thor: The Dark World and Winter Soldier for example, showing Agents of SHIELD is part of the MCU, it's all connected after all.

Yes, but the thing is, you can't say "This minor part of Luke Cage means that it's totes canon, but this actor being recast as a major MCU character doesn't mean jack"

Why are you still arguing this?
Because I am right, the Netflix shows and Agents of SHIELD are part of the MCU. Despite what some people try to claim by saying it isn't!

Yes, but the thing is, you can't say "This minor part of Luke Cage means that it's totes canon, but this actor being recast as a major MCU character doesn't mean jack"
Look at other examples of actors and actresses being recast in different roles in the MCU, like with actress Laura Haddock who played the role of Meredith Quill in GOTG 1 and 2, she also played a cameo role in Captain America the first Avenger before that. Also with actor Enver Gjokaj who played Daniel Sousa in Agent Carter and Agents of SHEILD's last season, he had a cameo role in The Avengers as a NYPD officer.

Lmao ok

Dude, you know I think your thinking is flawed and based solely on "I like it", but this wasn't targeted solely at you, just this dumb debate because neither side can convince the other.

Just agree to disagree and move on.
My thinking isn't because I like the shows, they are part of the MCU, they were when the shows started, then all of a sudden, the Netflix shows and Agents of SHIELD aren't part of the MCU according to some people, while the upcoming Disney + shows are part of the MCU, that is not right and a slap in the face to fans of the Netflix shows and Agents of SHIELD.

Last edited:
It's just an expression, I'm not that emotionally invested, though I'd simply want people to admit that Agents of SHIELD and the Netflix shows are indeed part of the MCU.
Okay but they aren't going to, you realize that, right? And they have arguments for it, just like you have yours for your position. Unless we get an actual Word of God from Feige, we aren't getting any official confirmation one way or the other, so people are going to believe what they want until then.

Just give it up.

Okay but they aren't going to, you realize that, right? And they have arguments for it, just like you have yours for your position. Unless we get an actual Word of God from Feige, we aren't getting any official confirmation one way or the other, so people are going to believe what they want until then.

Just give it up.
I'm not giving up. Fact is if the upcoming Disney + shows are part of the MCU, then the Netflix shows and Agents of SHIELD is as well. You can't have the new shows be part of the MCU and not the older shows as well. All that would do is annoy fans of those shows and get fewer people watching the new shows that keep being hyped up.

In regards to Feige, I just read this interesting article.

comicbook.com

Daredevil: Did Kevin Feige Just Tease Matt Murdock Appearance in She-Hulk?

Matthew Murdock is totally going to be in She-Hulk — well, maybe. During the Marvel Studios [...]

Last edited:
Ant, because of how the Netflix deal worked, Marvel can't use the material there anyway.

Therefore it being canon/not canon is irrelevant. It's not going to be used at all.

Because I am right, the Netflix shows and Agents of SHIELD are part of the MCU. Despite what some people try to claim by saying it isn't!

Look at other examples of actors and actresses being recast in different roles in the MCU, like with actress Laura Haddock who played the role of Meredith Quill in GOTG 1 and 2, she also played a cameo role in Captain America the first Avenger before that. Also with actor Enver Gjokaj who played Daniel Sousa in Agent Carter and Agents of SHEILD's last season, he had a cameo role in The Avengers as a NYPD officer.

Yeah, and agent Carter isn't oficially canon, either. Also, Gunn, the director of the movie, and thus, someone who has the authority to make this claim, said that the woman in Captain america might be star-lord's grandmother, since she was played by his mom's actress. Thanks for helping me make my point for me. Good talk.

All that would do is annoy fans of those shows and get fewer people watching the new shows that keep being hyped up
I guarantee you this is not gonna happen.

This is why I didn't want to argue with you, you are stubborn and obtuse in a most frustrating way even when there is no path to victory. It's like talking to a brick wall.

Have fun making yourself angry all over again by arguing with people who clearly won't change their minds, but I won't entertain you any further.

Last edited:
Back