Madara Campione Quest

[X] Have the Committee forces retreat
-[X] But leave lots of explosives behind.

if we didn't want the god summoned then we would've hit the sons of Raijin before they started the ritual which was an option.

[X] Intervene and fight the Sons of Raijin (may cause the ritual to stop)

The word may is important. Given the sheer numbers involved and the fact the rituals already started, the chance should be low so it enables us to kill the some cultists before the god manifests and potentially enhances them even further.

The word may is important. Given the sheer numbers involved and the fact the rituals already started, the chance should be low so it enables us to kill the some cultists before the god manifests and potentially enhances them even further.
Finally the keyword is noticed or others ignored it.

Also, the only thing relevant to the upcoming fight that I can recall from Naruto is that "lightning element trumps earth element". Except, the enemy's the one holding the lightning element. I don't know which element trumps it.

And no... "rubber" is not an element. :rofl:

Also, the only thing relevant to the upcoming fight that I can recall from Naruto is that "lightning element trumps earth element". Except, the enemy's the one holding the lightning element. I don't know which element trumps it.

In the chakra elemental wheel, Wind trumps Lightning.

Authorities. That is really long and short of it. Sure, we are more powerful than any mortal, but if we gain no new authorities the latter encounters will wipe the floor with us. It is ruthless calculus.

But Madara was able to use his jutsu and Sharingan to defeat a god in the first place. And we already have an example in Luo Hao that one can use their own skills to defeat gods if they are polished enough.

Madara can train to use his now godly levels of chakra to boost all of his stuff, and then when he finally learns how to use his divinity master the various buddhist arts. His authority can give him access to the accumulated knowledge of all buddhist arts ever.

Something madara is really good at using considering his weapon choice.
You mean the Armour? Less picked the Fan.

In the chakra elemental wheel, Wind trumps Lightning.

We're going either a Lightning wielding God, A lightning shaped and moving fast like one or One that's CQC fighter and heals and strengthened when struck by lightning.

But Madara was able to use his jutsu and Sharingan to defeat a god in the first place. And we already have an example in Luo Hao that one can use their own skills to defeat gods if they are polished enough.

Madara can train to use his now godly levels of chakra to boost all of his stuff, and then when he finally learns how to use his divinity master the various buddhist arts. His authority can give him access to the accumulated knowledge of all buddhist arts ever.
That is a nice sentiment, but the point is, we are not at point where just our normal arts are enough to always get us through fights with a god. Next time we die, there won't be a re-do you know.

If we wanted to stop the ritual, we would have done it in the first place and any chance is too much of a chance. The dice gods are fickle beings.

Back