Kantai Collection - Fanfic Idea and Recs

Not USNS Hope though...

"I gotta tell you, folks! I just sailed in from Honolulu and boy are my propellers tired!"

Wife looks ready to go Nagamon....

Ohh… SP4 is such a troll at times…

"It's a neat selective invisibility trick, just like some of the ghosts in thees stories. They can sort of see me in the dark, but when someone shines a light on me, they cannot see me at all. Radar counts as light, by the way~"

Elsewhere: "Eh, Candace? Why's it say 'Kiss me, I'm a pyro' on your back?"

4koma and Maizuru Chinjufu Hen has been updated.

4Koma covers the fishing event and Northern operations, Asakaze was introduced but no Gangut.

Maizuru had two chapters added: one is about Hyuuga's Zuiun obsession, the other shows Akizuki's absent-minded side when she lost Long 10-cm chans.

Ohm... Are you rising the voltage here? Because I foresee an increase in resistance.

I think I will amp up my capacitance, and see what happens...

A/N: Not my best work. But the plot bunny would stop bouncing around my head. Also, is four snips enough to start a snip thread?

-----

Pie interrupt

-----
Prinz Eugen leaned back in her chair, anxiously adjusting her new jacket while she waited for the video call to connect. She loved Wichita's gift, especially how it emphasized her new home, while alluding to her heritage. The fact that Atago had lovingly tailored it to fit her perfectly was just a bonus.

She just hoped her sisters would like it as much as she did.

Moments later, the loud pinging of an incoming Skype call startled her out of her fretting. Practically falling over herself, she hit the green button, and the little whirligig was replaced with her sisters' faces. Blücher smiled and waved at the camera.

"Hey Princess! Long time no see!"

Prinz Eugen scowled. She hated that nickname. Therefore, she treated it with the lordly disdain it deserved, and turned her attention to their oldest sister.

"Hello, Hipper! Has she changed at all?"

Hipper laughed. "Not a bit! But clearly, you have.

I love the new jacket! It suits you."

Prinz Eugen beamed and giggled. "Danke! Thank you!"

A moment later, worry crossed her face. "You don't think I abandoned you, do you?"

Blücher shook her head. "Of course not. You found a new home, and you're happy there. And you haven't stopped loving us. What else could we want from you?"

Prinz Eugen sighed in relief. "So, how is the Deutsche Marine? Are they treating you well?"

"Yes! And the Royal Navy has been wonderful to us, too. Exeter and Graf Spee keep getting into fights about the River Plate, but otherwise everyone is getting along wonderfully."

"That is well."

Hipper nodded. "Yes, it is." Then suddenly, her smile turned sharklike. "So, what's this I hear about you having a girlfriend, sis?"

Prinz Eugen paled. She'd gone on one date! How on Earth had the rumor mill on the other side of the globe already heard about it? Fortunately, she was rescued from her embarrassment by a most unlikely savior.

"Heeeee-ya!", screamed a high-pitched voice that could only belong to a destroyer, as an entire cake plowed into Hipper's face, splattering all over her uniform and leaving her blinking in surprise.

Blücher plucked a particularly large chunk off Hipper's jacket and popped it into her mouth.

"Mmm. German chocolate!"

Hipper shook herself and flung herself away from the desk with an angry stream of curses, threatening dire retribution to Glowworm when she finally caught her as Blücher and Prinz Eugen broke down in a fit of laughter. Eventually, as her laughter faded, Blücher brushed a lock of her striking pink hair out of her face.

"Well, Prinz Eugen. I hope it all goes well for you," she blew a kiss at the camera, " Introduce us next time, okay? I have to go catch Hipper and Glowworm before they cause too much of a commotion."

Prinz Eugen smiled and waved. "Of course, sister."

Blücher stood and ended the call as Prinz Eugen walked out the door, giggling joyfully. It was date night, and she couldn't wait to see what Frisco had planned.

Last edited:
So, I was perusing the Kantai Collection section on FF, and I got an ad for Missouri, specifically, the Missouri Museum. Chuckles were had. Not sure why it was funny though. Also, Ambience has updated.

Ambience is always updating.
It's basically ambient noise at this point.
^Pretty much this.

Oh, and I tried to read "Iron Maidens" and lost interest pretty damn rapidly. Especially with how, for some reason, Abyssals are attacking Japan and they have summoned shipgirls in response... only for other nations not to believe them. Until weeks later when the Abyssals attack them.

Back