Jace911 "Reviews" Puella Magi Madoka Magica

But its put in a way that someone may figure it out.Like...

"Did we yet find out why luke is so important to darth vader?"

Is not technically a spoiler, but still draws attention to something that may otherwise be ignored.

But its put in a way that someone may figure it out.Like...

"Did we yet find out why luke is so important to darth vader?"

Is not technically a spoiler, but still draws attention to something that may otherwise be ignored.

You're right, but can we please not discuss this matter in this thread any more? Even discussion is still going to be suggestive to a degree, and be unfairly tempting to Jace to see what the spoiler is. Thanks.

(I understand that you probably hadn't seen my earlier post when you wrote this one Xexilf, this is a general directive for everyone.)

EDIT: Xexilf also very kindly PMed me to tell me that there was a quote on the last page which still had the unspoilered question in it. It was really helpful of him and I wanted everyone to know about it. I've liked his above post as a token of thanks, you guys might want to do so as well!

It's fun! It's a series for the whole family!
Hilariously, I think 4Kids were going to pick this up before they realized what this series actually was. I almost wish they had, just to see how badly they'd have to butcher this show (Bully la Bully comes to mind) to protect children from a infinitely deep sea of angst and existential nihilism.

Hilariously, I think 4Kids were going to pick this up before they realized what this series actually was. I almost wish they had, just to see how badly they'd have to butcher this show (Bully la Bully comes to mind) to protect children from a infinitely deep sea of angst and existential nihilism.
PffthahahHAHAHAHA!
That would've been utterly hilarious.

In spite of all the jokes still made about them, 4Kids hasn't actually licensed/dubbed any anime in years. I think they were in bankruptcy proceedings while PMMM was running.

I dare them to try it. That would pretty much sign their death sentence (or maybe not, but is my headcanon let me be.)

In spite of all the jokes still made about them, 4Kids hasn't actually licensed/dubbed any anime in years. I think they were in bankruptcy proceedings while PMMM was running.
Doesn't stop us from imagining. [link removed just in case] (This link probably contains spoilers. We should really have a Madoka general thread.)

Last edited:
Pre-Episode Eight Reactions:

no I said I'm done with this shit fuck you

I said I'm fucking done go diddle yourself

hold up what are you doing with that ball joint doll

OH GOD NO

OKAY FUCK CALM DOWN I'LL FUCKING DO THE THING

fuck

THE BEGINNING

Actual Episode Eight Reactions:

uggggghhhhhhhh

so blue hair is still beating the shit out of medusa-groot while laughing in an ENTIRELY UNNECESSARY MANNER

"shutting out the pain is easy once you figure out how to do it" STOP IT WITH THE FACE BAD TOUCH

"this way I'll never lose another fight" judging from your previous run of luck I'm sure that's going to go absolutely according to plan for you blue hair

OKAY THIS SCENE WAS ALREADY FUCKING CREEPY WITHOUT THE SILENT HILL NECK TWISTS

why the fuck would you go through all of that and then just give up the damn grief seed blue hair

especially since pummeling an eldritch horror to death with the flat of your sword while being impaled from every conceivable direction APPARENTLY TAKES A BIT OUT OF YOU WHO FUCKING KNEW

also in hindsight I can't believe there were girls and tentacles on screen at the same time last episode and it somehow wasn't creepy or sexual but on the other hand I don't feel comfortable congratulating the animators for not sexually exploiting a middle school girl on screen because THAT SHOULD GO WITHOUT SAYING

WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE CUTESY ANIME INTRO ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME

dramatic violins indicate that this will undoubtedly be a happy scene

and then blue hair dives right off the board into grimsdale

"I'm just a monster pretending to be a girl, all I can do now is fight witches" man blue hair is just on the down slope of an exponential curve of misery I mean two fucking days ago she was gung ho about this shit

"I want to help I just don't know what to do to make you happy again" CAT THING I SWEAR IF YOU OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

wait what was that jump cut for

hold the fuck up what was that about show don't pretend it wasn't a thing

"maybe you could fight for a change" E TU BLUE HAIR

"wanna know what cat thing told me?" YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BLUE HAIR

YOU SHUT IT AND YOU NEVER OPEN IT AG-

"you could be the most powerful magical girl ever" FUCK

"if you really wanted to help you should put yourself in my shoes" how by selling her bloody soul and ruining her life with a booby-trapped wish yeah I'm sure that'll fix things right the fuck up

"you won't even give up your humanity out of pity for a friend!"

ACTUAL FUCKING LINE NOT PARAPHRASED IN THE SLIGHTEST

PINKIE CONFIRMED AS WORSE THAN HITLER shit I already made that joke

please stop with the silent hill shoulder glances show it's not even creepy anymore OKAY IT'S CREEPY AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BLUE HAIR'S EYES

blue hair finishes her tantrum by running off into the pouring rain because of course it's raining

"I'm so stupid how could I say those things" you know you're like a hundred feet from Pinkie you could TURN AROUND AND GO APOLOGIZE IN LIKE TWO MINUTES

oh and her soul gem is going dark I'M SURE THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM CONSIDERING WHAT WE NOW KNOW ABOUT THAT SHIT

we then cut to goth chick's apartment where she and Toothy are

what

the

fuck

I have officially reached the point where I can no longer tell what parts of this show are supposed to be trippy and what parts are supposed to be mundane but holy shit this apartment

oh right wallpurplesnot I kind of forgot that was a thing the writers brought up eighty years ago

"wallpurplesnot will appear here" "how do you know?" "statistics" I never took that class but according to all my friends it was bullshit SO I AM GOING TO HAZARD A GUESS THAT YOU ARE LYING GOTH CHICK

seriously though that was like the one line in the entire show so far where she's displayed the slightest emotion and it was fucking sarcasm

Toothy is likewise skeptical of goth chick's information sources but she can't read her, can't read her, can't read her poker fa- *GUNSHOT*

"look I know we aren't BFFs but could you at least tell me what's going on" "I was wondering the same thing" OH FUCK OFF CAT THING

"oh my perhaps I'm not welcome here after all" the NickCage folder in my jpeg library just collapsed into a black hole of sarcasm

I mean it would have if I had a NickCage section in my jpeg library SO ANYWAYS MAGICAL GIRLS

"there's a curse growing inside blue hair" yeah it's called SHE HAD HER FUCKING SOUL RIPPED OUT YOU FURRY SHITBALL

"there's no point trying to kill that thing take my word for it" THEN WHY WERE YOU TRYING TO DO JUST THAT IN THE FIRST FUCKING EPISODE DAYS AGO

goth chick is pointlessly ambiguous as fuck when Toothy asks what's going on with blue hair

green hair and not-crippled boy walking in the sunset this could not possibly have dire repercussions

green hair and not-crippled boy sitting and chatting together on the riverbank still no way this could possibly end horribly

blue hair creepin and watching green hair be flirty as fuck with her man you know I suspect this will not help her mental state

shortly afterwards she continues to suck at fighting monsters

for fuck's sake blue hair USE THE FUCKING GRIEF SEED fucking dammit to ass

"I'm gonna be a different kind of magical girl" you mean the kind that fucking dies BECAUSE I THINK DRILL HAIR BEAT YOU TO THAT

"you don't care about anything, you talk in cold dead words" blue hair said to goth chick, collapsed on the floor and staring blankly at nothing

"don't you realize you're just making pinkie suffer" "this has nothing to do with her" "it has everything to do with her" yes because she's Neo or some shit we get it writers

"I don't give a damn if you live or die" excellent pep talk goth chick clearly reverse psychology will convince her that she isn't completely worthless

okay so reverse psychology was clearly not the direction goth chick intended to take this in what the fuck

pffffffft hahahahahahaha

that was the lamest fucking rescue I've ever seen Toothy

"GO ON GET OUT OF HERE" *blue hair stumbles away like a drunkass zombie while goth chick sits and pouts*

WAIT DID SHE JUST SUMMON A FUCKING GRENADE

MAGICAL GIRL FLASHBANG GRENADE

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

yeah that's totally time stop

blue hair rides the monochrome train home and is forced to listen to a couple of Trillbies lamenting their women troubles

more likely that they actually have none due to a lack of womyns

okay I know the mood here is supposed to be ominous and foreboding I'm getting the cues and everything but the lines these two chucklefucks have in English are just making me cringe

they are literally calling each other G is that even a thing in Japan

eventually blue hair is unable to resist the call of the troll and decides to lend her own voice to the debate

"is this world even worth protecting? is this what I've been fighting for all this time? answer me!"

#NotAllMen

OH FUCK WRONG ANSWER

what

uh

soooooo are we gonna talk about that or

"I bet you're upset with me too" OH MY GOD FUCKING SERIOUSLY

"can you change blue hair back" "no it's beyond my power"

MOTHERFUCKER YOU CAN LITERALLY GRANT ANY WISH IN THE FUCKING UNIVERSE

"remember when you told me I could become a really powerful magical girl" NO HE DOESN'T AND NEITHER DO YOU PINKIE SHUT THE FUCK UP

"why am I the powerful one" "I have no idea" okay before I was kinda annoyed that they were working this whole chosen one bullshit but now I'm getting the itchy feeling that says they're actually setting this up for something

fuck just stop fucking talking pinkie EVERY TIME YOU TALK TO THIS FUCKER THINGS GET FUCKING WORSE

oh fuck stomach churning I CAN FEEL IT COMING

"everything, all this, this was your fault!"

"if that's what you believe then shoot-"

oh

fuck

YES

I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT SHE SAID IT WAS USELESS TO TRY AND KILL HIM LET ME HAVE MY MOMENT

"what did you do you didn't have to kill him!" FUCK YES SHE DID YOU DENSE LITTLE SHIT

okay yeah this is the part where the writers spell out that goth chick can time travel IN CASE ANYONE WAS TOO STUPID TO FIGURE IT OUT

quibbling aside it's nice to hear goth chick's VA actually put some sort of emotion into her voice

"I know you just saved me from selling my soul to cat-satan (Catan?) and you appear to be having some form of emotional breakdown but I'm just gonna leave now kay bye"

well I for one can't possibly comprehend how you and blue hair could have ever had a falling out

"you knew there was no point in doing that"

MOTHER

FUCKER

"I have plenty of spares but it's a waste to use them up" that implies that there is a limited amount SO KEEP FUCKING SHOOTING GOTH CHICK

uh

cat thing what are you doing with

"I know what you really are and I know what you're planning but I'm not going to explain it in front of the audience for the sake of drama" forgiveness expended fuck you

oh and another DRAMATIC HAIR FLIP wait what the fuck did you just say

"Incubator"

Toothy give her a fucking grief seed

Toothy stop stuffing your face and GIVE HER A FUCKING GRIEF SEED

Toothy-

fuck

Fuck

FUCK

THE END

Back