Jace911 "Reviews" Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Make a contract with me and you won't ever have to do homework again.

That'd probably sound more appealing if I wasn't less than a semester away from graduating. :V

...One the one hand, I would love to never have to do homework ever again. On the other hand, fuck bunny-cat.

Damn, this is actually a hard decision.
...be careful about that Wish. Dead people don't do homework. Nor do Witches.

Then again, intent is clearly a thing, so it should be fine.

Honestly, Kyubey's contracts aren't that bad if you're not...you know, an emotionally unstable teenage girl who doesn't know what she's doing.

...be careful about that Wish. Dead people don't do homework. Nor do Witches.

Then again, intent is clearly a thing, so it should be fine.

Honestly, Kyubey's contracts aren't that bad if you're not...you know, an emotionally unstable teenage girl who doesn't know what she's doing.
Do magi even have to fight witches?

They don't need to, and thus could stay at 0% corruption right? (Well emotions affect corruption as well I believe.)

Do magi even have to fight witches?

They don't need to, and thus could stay at 0% corruption right? (Well emotions affect corruption as well I believe.)
Preserving life might drain it slowly...but you'd need a grief seed after any majorly painful moment in life or severe physical injury you heal...which you can only get from Witches. Basically, you always want a spare Grief Seed or two on hand, but there's no reason for daily hunting or anything, assuming you don't have other problems (other Magi, for example)

Last edited:
Preserving life might drait slowly...but you'd need a grief seed after any majorly painful moment in life or severe physical injury you heal...which you can only get from Witches. Basically, you always want a spare Grief Seed or two on hand, but there's no reason for daily hunting or anything, assuming you don't have other problems (other Magi, for example)
Of course, that means you're doing what Kyouko did and letting Familiars kill people... except you're also letting Witches kill people.

Also, it corrupts just from feeling sad or depressed. So like, every negative emotion ever becomes literally lethal.

You could read the contract.
*snip*

Edit: Found it...
Jace after you graduate...

*snip*
Hey, could you re-host at least the second one? suptg deletes images that are embedded and/or hotlinked elsewhere, and this breaks the thread for people reading it later which is basically the purpose of an archive.

This was brilliant, a hilarious ride from the start, even if it seems to have ended on a bit of a cliffhanger. Will Jace ever finish Rebellion? Find out next time on Dragonball Z!

Back