Jace911 "Reviews" Puella Magi Madoka Magica

I have no idea what is actually going on, and I'm not sure whether it's as crazy as Jace911 is making it out to be... or it's even crazier than Jace911 is making it out to be.

This is why SF Debris needs to review this next too. BECAUSE THEN I WOULD HAVE SOME CONTEXT ON HOW CRAZY THIS IS.:V

Jace911 is, probably, playing up the crazy slightly but it really is almost as crazy as he's describing. This part of the anime is supposed to be this way though.

Okay, so (and I don't think this is spoilers) the cake song is like...
- Name a trait that describes the person next to you
- Name the person, pass to them
- The person names a food that fits the trait
- Repeat

"The round cake is red." (Sayaka is sitting next to Kyouko)
"Is the cake Kyouko?" (Kyouko has red hair)
"No, I'm not. I am the apple!" (Apples are red)

So Sayaka is raspberry because blue, Kyouko is apple because red, Mami is cheese because Bebe likes them, Homura is pumpkin because they tumble in circles, Madoka is melon because sweet.

As for why it works that way?

Last edited:
I have no idea what is actually going on, and I'm not sure whether it's as crazy as Jace911 is making it out to be... or it's even crazier than Jace911 is making it out to be.

This is why SF Debris needs to review this next too. BECAUSE THEN I WOULD HAVE SOME CONTEXT ON HOW CRAZY THIS IS.:V

Here's some context...

I'd say he's not really exaggerating.

I have missed the last few pages because of being asleep.
BUT NOW I HAVE RISEN, SO I MAY FEAST UPON THE SUFFERING OF JACE.

And you don't diss Sayaka's breakdancing. Best transform.

The cake song is silly. Like, I guess objectively it's not that much more silly/trippy/crazy/weird than the rest of the plot? But it still makes me cringe a little every time I watch it.

SF debris will probably wait for the Dub to come out first. And the dub only releases on the 6th of april. Add in his queue and I doubt he'll have time to review it before autumn.

So do yourself a favor and just watch it now. It's good stuff.

(in case anyone is worried, i have not died of liver damage. i'm just going to bed because it's midnight here and the booze is making me sleepy)

Jace just remember the Cake Song, otherwise your Nightmare might not go away.

Although, it would be funny if you did dream it. And you sang it.

Edit:
This thread is proof that God exists and he loves us.

But not Jace. He created the universe to fuck him in particular, apparently.

It kinda funny if you think about it. ;)

Last edited:
Back