Jace911 "Reviews" Puella Magi Madoka Magica

This is the most sick sadistic glee I've felt since I watched Colin Firth annihilate an expy of the Westboro Baptist Church! PM me for a link, but I warn you of ultraviolence.

Last edited:
Oh god I just realized this is happening again. I can't begin to contain my (sick, sadistic) joy!:D

REBELLION REACTIONS PART THREE

happytime musiks yay~

okay it is profoundly disturbing to see toothy in school clothes for some reason AND WHY ISN'T SHE EATING SOMETHING

pinkie smiles cutely while THE LITERAL DEVIL rides merrily on her shoulder

toothy and sayaka get in a fight over homework and free time and magical girl duties and motherfucker this is all just too ridamndiculously adorable

"class just because the apocalypse foretold by the Mayan calendar hasn't happened yet DON'T GO THINKING WE'RE SAFE"

um

"THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING"

slow your fuckin rolls there Kane

"the second coming of Christ will occur within the next 40 years!"

i don't even know where to start here

okay scratch that how about what the fuck is up with this woman and why is she allowed near children

oh JESUS woman what the fuck are you doing to your back???

"the ending of the world might not be such a bad thing, I've had my fill of men and love and whatever"

it amazes me sometimes how this show can be so prominently feminist sometimes and then have this fucking character

it's like if you asked 4chan to write a feminist

>breaks up with her boyfriend without getting laid
>TELLS HER STUDENTS THE WORLD IS GOING TO END

"well enough about that time to introduce the transfer student!" *cough* oh boy I WONDER WHO IT COULD BE

oh my god what a surprise it's proto-goth chick aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

MARGINALLY DRAMATIC HAIR FLIIIIIIIIIIIHOLY SHIT SHE HAS A SOUL GEM WHAT

im so fucking confused

so she's a magical girl already but she hasn't met pinkie and the others yet so why would she wish to save pinkie unless this isn't the very first timeline but then why are the witches called Nightmares or is that just these shitty subs I'm working with???

SERIOUSLY THIS CITY IS BIGGER THAN MY FUCKING STUDENT DEBT

"it's only been a month since you transferred" "yeah but it feels like I've known you forever"

"and yet it feels like this month has flown by"

somebody tell the characters about condensation of time through editing NERD REFERENCES HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

"it's nice that we get to spend this time together" [SHIPPERS REJOICE]

oh hey i see green hair is still relevant AND ALSO HAS HER OWN GINORMOUS ROOM

*green hair calls kyosuke* [SHIPPERS RAGE]

"do you have any plans this Sunday?" "sorry I have to practice" translation: LoL

green hair naturally sees through this flimsy deception and takes her fury out on her poor pilloH MY GOD TENTACLES OKAY THEN

just when i thought i was out DEY PULLED ME BACK IN

what the hell is up with the babby witch???

"turn into cheese!"

wat

Last edited:
"the ending of the world might not be such a bad thing, I've had my fill of men and love and whatever"

it amazes me sometimes how this show can be so prominently feminist sometimes and then have this fucking character
In fairness, the SPOILERS are probably screwing with her head right now. This is way off-base, even for her.

Hell, just about everyone in the first part feels weirdly exaggerated and off. Which is the intent.

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha, I just notice that one of the tags has comedy in it. Hahahahahahaha...:D

Continue Jace, for it gets even more better.
:D

REBELLION REACTIONS PART FOUR

okay so witches=/=Nightmares obviously

god proto-goth chick's incompetence needs to be immortalized as a meme

>has the power to stop time
>STILL FUCKING LATE

okay something ain't right here, cat thing hasn't said a damn word this whole time but his name

was goth chick's wish to turn him into a fucking pokemon or some shit

oh and are we going to get a sailor moon transformation sequence here i think yes we are

OH GOD DRILL HAIR WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOUR LEG AND HOW

and then toothy had eighty trillion arms because reasons

and then sayaka did the worm???

and of course goth chick has some kind of awkward interpretive dance

i don't even know what the fuck to say about pinkie's

just as they finish transforming the nightmare decides to play them the world's MOST METAL VIOLIN

so do they all have the same wishes now??? and how does that even work if none of the bad shit happened???

so then pinkie and drill hair use some bullshit magic to fix a skyscraper that the nightmare wrecked

god they really are the sailor scouts, they even call out their attacks

"cake! cake! a round cake!"

"this round, round cake…who could it be?"

"is the cake sayaka?" "no, not me! I am the raspberry"

"is the round cake toothy?" "no I am the apple"

seriously what the fuck is going on

"is the round cake drill hair?" "no I am the cheese"

guys come on

"is the round cake goth chick?" "no I am the pumpkin"

SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT IN THE GOOD GODDAMN IS HAPPENING

"is the round cake pinkie?" "no I am the melon"

BULLSHIT, YOU NEVER FUCKING USE YOURS