Jace911 "Reviews" Puella Magi Madoka Magica

REBELLION REACTIONS PART ONE

our tortured, unnecessary tale begins with a whisper and no bang

literally i had to turn up my fucking speakers just to hear this chick's voiceover

"they are the ones who pray for hope, embrace curses, and fight ever onward"

that's a funny way of saying YOU'RE ALL GULLIBLE LITTLE SHITS WHO SHOULD NEVER BE GIVEN POWER OF ATTORNEY

i assume this is creepy goth chick speaking since the glowy light is purpley

"the price we paid to obtain our miracles was to take a destiny of battle upon our souls"

because some little furry bastard got his jollies off on watching barely-teenage schoolgirls suffer in order to power his bullshit magical universal perpetual motion machine yeah yeah we got that

"and this destiny ended in the salvation of oblivion"

is that what it was because all I remember is blacking out at the end of the series and waking up with less booze than before

so blah blah blah, pinkie gamed the system last time so she could bullshit hax mister flopsie's bullshit rules and become god or something so magical girls didn't have to turn into witches and would just become one with the force or whatever

"as we wait for the law of the cycle to carry us away, we continue our unending battle"

look bitch i get that biking is fun but that does not mean you have to take up the entire street when THERE IS AN EMPTY BIKE LANE RIGHT oh you were talking about something else

fuck a duck sideways this city is xbox huge

AW SHIT BRUH HERE COMES THE ACID

i dunno if it's the booze talking but the witch-trips are actually kinda nice to watch, especially with fancy piano music in the background

HEY WAITA FUCK WHY ARE THERE WITCH-TRIPS IF THERE AREN'T ANY FUCKING WITCHES???

OH JESUS THAT FUCKING BEAR

i have no fucking idea what is happening right now this is a strangely familiar and comforting feeling

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK PINKIE

BUT

YOU

AND THE

FUCKING GODHOOD

ERASED FROM EXISTENCE

HOW

fuck it just roll with-

OH MY GOD NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

YOU SONS OF BITCHES

SAYAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i need more booze

Last edited:
All you had to do was stop, you had already achieved your goal, but on you marched.
You brought this upon yourself.

IhihihiHIHI!

Oh, heavens...this is just too delicious. I do understand why Bern enjoys schadenfreude so much, even if I normally don't indulge...but this is too amazing to pass up on.

Back