Jace911 "Reviews" Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Oh shit I forgot to mention.

@Jace911 Rebellion, especially the first half, makes a whole lot more sense and is at least a little bit more amusing if you read the summaries from a bunch of mediocre feel-good PMMM fan fiction first.

I've finally gotten around to digging up a copy of Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion. I have it queued up in my browser, my homework is finished, I got the morning shift off work tomorrow, and my liver has been healthy for TOO LONG.

But you know, I wanted to try something different! Instead of getting hammered right off the bat and then watching, I thought it would be fun to start sober and play a drinking game instead. I grabbed the first one I could find, so let's pour our first shot and seeeeeee--

*five minutes later*

oh my god

i tried to forget but it's all coming back now

[/spoiler]

[B]FUCK IT [I]WE'LL DO IT LIVE[/I][/B]

Last edited:
Man I sure hope your liver can handle it, if you're going by those rules well...

It was nice knowing you.(Unless drink actually means sip then I think it wouldn't be that bad, like you would still get hammered but not dead.)

You are literally going to die if you follow all the rules of that drinking game. Your sole hope for survival would be passing out before you can successfully imbibe the lethal dose of alcohol that you would pass over many times with those rules.

i am two minutes into this bullshit and I've already finished about an inch and a half of Jameson and a Fat Moose

this is the story of how i die

Back