Jace911 "Reviews" Puella Magi Madoka Magica

I actually made it by hand, with some pliers, 22-gauge brass beadwork wire, and those teardrop/egg-shaped glass gems they use for fengshui and things like that.

Never left the house without it.

Congratulations, Jace. Your emotions have nourished me greatly.

You derive nourishment from Jace's emotions? Are you... an Incubator? :o

And in that case, does that mean this thread is like a Soul Gem, purified whenever Jace makes another post encompassing his reactions? Does it slowly derail and fill up with corruption in the time between posts, edging ever closer to a point of no return?

:V

Last edited:
In case there was any doubt at all, I am currently working to find a way to watch Rebellion with decent subs (Please don't bombard me with links, no warez) and will hopefully start posting reactions in segments sometime next week.

And of course my roommates pick this month to give up alcohol for a bet and drag me into it, so I'll be going into this raw. :facepalm:

In case there was any doubt at all, I am currently working to find a way to watch Rebellion with decent subs (Please don't bombard me with links, no warez) and will hopefully start posting reactions in segments sometime next week.

And of course my roommates pick this month to give up alcohol for a bet and drag me into it, so I'll be going into this raw. :facepalm:

Don't do it, Jace! You have too much to live for!

I'm begging you to reconsider it. You have just suffered enough with the anime. Don't do this to yourself!

Would you grace us with a review of PMMM now that you've finished the anime?

Not near immediate reactions like you did but a proper review, or failing that what you've thought of the show as a single entity?

Do the words "too soon" come to anyone else's mind?

Would you grace us with a review of PMMM now that you've finished the anime?

Not near immediate reactions like you did but a proper review, or failing that what you've thought of the show as a single entity?

I do plan to post a more coherent collection of thoughts at some point, though I don't know when just yet. Out of the character of the reaction snippets I really enjoyed this show and I do have a lot I want to say about it (Which incidentally is why I haven't yet watched SF Debris's review, as I want to avoid contaminating my own thoughts with his until I get them out).

I do plan to post a more coherent collection of thoughts at some point, though I don't know when just yet. Out of the character of the reaction snippets I really enjoyed this show and I do have a lot I want to say about it (Which incidentally is why I haven't yet watched SF Debris's review, as I want to avoid contaminating my own thoughts with his until I get them out).

As I see it, the movie works as a sequel but while it does give some additional interpretations, I also think it's just that.

The anime series does a coherent and complete narrative on its own. There's not need to watch Rebellion to have the "complete Madoka" before making a more comprehensive critique/reveiw/whatever of it.

And TBH, while I give the anime a 9.5, I would only give Rebellion an 8.

Indeed, probably not a good idea to judge the original and rebellion together without judging the original first. Rebellion tends to alter your perceptions of the original.

Oh I intend to critique the series on its own, that'll probably happen before Rebellion does (It won't be an enormous 20,000+ word monstrosity like the reactions were).

Back