Jace911 "Reviews" Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Oh, are we posting videos?

And now the planet's safe-
...oh. Did you think I meant yours?
That would be funny, if it weren't so sad.

Last edited:
Spoilered it, though I have no idea why you're getting up in arms about it.
Especially given the post right below you.

Sometimes it's not about what's directly revealed so much as clues that can lead to spoiling.

"I wish for Omnipotence" is okay. Saying that can't work without [Redacted] might lead him to think that a wish for omnipotence is possible with a special circumstance. Madoka is a special circumstance, ergo she may wish for omnipotence or something like it.

The Karmic potential comment occurred after I posted. Allow me to correct.

Don't even clue him in on it. Please. I need this.

You know, the Incubators are probably filling as as many planets as they can with emotional creatures in order to fight entropy. That would explain why QB was so willing to abandon Earth after Kremhild Gretchin showed up. Just terraform Mars and restart humanity there.

Last edited:
Sometimes it's not about what's directly revealed so much as clues that can lead to spoiling.

"I wish for Omnipotence" is okay. Saying that can't work without [Redacted] might lead him to think that a wish for omnipotence is possible with a special circumstance. Madoka is a special circumstance, ergo she may wish for omnipotence or something like it.

The Karmic potential comment occurred after I posted. Allow me to correct.

Don't even clue him in on it. Please. I need this.
Actually, I just said that it wouldn't work because REDACTED, not that it won't work without [REDACTED].
Not entirely sure how that implies what your saying.
But let's drop it and avoid huge spoilerblocked posts.

Actually, I just said that it wouldn't work because REDACTED, not that it won't work without [REDACTED].
Not entirely sure how that implies what your saying.
But let's drop it and avoid huge spoilerblocked posts.

The implication is that there are circumstances that arise to give the viewer knowledge that such things can occur. Show don't tell after all.

But fair point.

Pre-Episode Eleven Reactions:

I cant even remember when or why I started this review

all I know is that I have to see it through to the very end, no matter what that may be

all the suffering, misery, the abject bewilderment, the dead brain cells

[I]it can't have been for nothing[/I]

[B]it has to mean something dammit[/B]

ladies and gentlemen

[B]wallpurplesnot is [I]HERE[/I][/B]

Last edited:
White boys getting together to watch other identical white boys reacting.

Oh, we in deep now.

Back