Is Randgriz Burning? (Valkyria Chronicles)

The last part should be the most prudent advice, given Valkyria Chronicles' track record with consistency. :p

It tends to work as a good rule of thumb when arguing fictional universes period. ;)
If it were up to me, I'd just use what's feasible IRL and chalk up that little inconsistency to either mistranslation or error on part of the game devs.

Probably the best approach. I'm sure those division sizes could be bigger or smaller depending on how we want to go about it.

Now would be a good point to intervene actually.
Alright.

Got a post almost ready, at the part where I approach the group. I've got a small hitch: what should I do to get the group's attention? I thought about just saying "Attention," but I'm not sure if that's right.

The last part should be the most prudent advice, given Valkyria Chronicles' track record with consistency. :p

If it were up to me, I'd just use what's feasible IRL and chalk up that little inconsistency to either mistranslation or error on part of the game devs.
After all, we are in a platoon-sized "squad."

Eh, I'll take a stab at it and hope I don't mess it up. (Hopefully...)

Edit: and post done. Ideally I didn't step out of line with that.
You don't step out of line, you draw the line for the rest of the platoon!

Holy hell, why are there so many of those heavy armor soldiers in VC3? They're practically mechs for the mess they can inflict on your tank :S

Imca killed SIX of these.
Protip: Snipers are the best solution. Especially once you get the 3 shot sniper rifle from the DLC or research it.

Pictured above: the bane of Armored Hunters and Heavy Tank Type Bs

Last edited:
Sorry, I've been Ill/working. (WHICH OF COURSE HAD TO HAPPEN WHEN HAPPENINGS ARE HAPPENING) GIve me a little bit to get caught up

Right I/Ana should have been talking all through this.

I now just image that all of this has been set to the background noise of Ana introducing the squad and getting everyone lined up. So that while DRAMA! has been going on, there's just this cheerful babble like a happy brook going on in the background

She's certainly the one in the best position to infodump the current reportees to Compton, with maximum CHEER of course.

Glad you are back. :D

Mandatory run through the Camp's Obstacle Course, when? :p

I mean, given that the Militia only has a month at most to get into shape before being flung into the meat grinder, I'm sure our beloved Imperial Drill Sergeant won't waste time.

Just to be clear, where do Compton and Morgenstern sit rank wise compared to one another? Don't want to accidentally confuse tank structure for the next post.

Compton outranks her even before you factor in that she's persona non grata in the eye of your CO.

BTW, I'll bring Wulf back in on the scene when I get home. That'll leave Marlowe and Wash on the outskirts, but I'll poke 'em as well.

Back