Is Randgriz Burning? (Valkyria Chronicles)

Sound of the Sky? *Googling* Oh, So Ra No Wo To!

Good show ....that I still haven't got around to watch in my backlog (along with dozens of others) :oops:

Good.
Now I actually might have time, it seems like the perfect opportunity to blow it starting an RL game of Ad3va. :D
Yourself?

I just introduced a friend to Me!Me!Me!

(Not linked because it's NSFW. I'm sure you can find it if you look.)

So think Crow or Compton would drag out the militia to see if they can shoot worth a damn, maybe?
I should have mentioned that I have an incredibly important midterm this coming Tuesday (as in, pass or quit the major level important), so my focus has been there, my apologies.

I am thinking about getting the squad to training, but first there's a wasted squad mate to take care of.

Yeah, this time of year is understandably busy for a lot of people. I'm looking at just a bit more IC stuff before going to the time skip montage, but there's no rush. School, life, apartment cleaning :mad:, are all priorities.

Probably going to dump some info on Friday, so there's that to look forward to.

Yeah, this time of year is understandably busy for a lot of people. I'm looking at just a bit more IC stuff before going to the time skip montage, but there's no rush. School, life, apartment cleaning :mad:, are all priorities.

I have yet to pester the Quartermaster for whatever spare stuff he's got, preferably explosives. :p

Of course, having concrete details on what our upcoming mission would be helps too.

I know! just this sunday Im having a super important test that will define my career/university options!

....Im studying....

People are studying and stuff, so probably a slump for another few days before we get back in the wing I'd imagine.

I should also warn that I would be unavailable from the 1st to 7th April because the area I am traveling to have very sporadic Wi-fi at best.

Back