Insanity State (Currently Recruiting up to eight Players!)

Should I list out some Cults or let you confront them then tell you about them?

• Gimme the details!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Surprise me, Bro!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh I just know that I'm going to have some fun here.

Now, lets see what I can do here.
Raiu threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: MONEY MONEY MONEY Total: 6
6 6

You.... Do know that you only get 20 Points to put into ALL your skills right? Not 20 Points to put in each section. Maybe I need to make that clear....
I didn't know and yes you do. Need to modify it then.

Last edited:
There we are. Modified.
the derived stats also count on the limit of 14 or are they taken separately ?

Edit : Got the deleted part solved but really sorry about all the mistakes around but it's honestly the first time I ever did something like this.

Last edited:

Edit : Got the deleted part solved but really sorry about all the mistakes around but it's honestly the first time I ever did something like this.

It is fine. And yes. The Stat points can only be put into from the character creation pool of 14. After the game starts, you can upgrade your Stats and Skills through Exp. Though, the Price to upgrade them is the next rank number multiplied by 100. So, Rank 2 of Crafting is 200 Experience points.

Let me jump in and answer Virian's question: Derived Stats don't count towards the 14 point limit, since you don't actually put points into them. They come from combinations of your actual stats. It's why I have a Trauma stat of 7 rather than 14.

It is fine. And yes. The Stat points can only be put into from the character creation pool of 14. After the game starts, you can upgrade your Stats and Skills through Exp. Though, the Price to upgrade them is the next rank number multiplied by 100. So, Rank 2 of Crafting is 200 Experience points.

So they still count for the 14 limit? Then I need to modify them too... Also knowing how to upgrade things makes me at ease a bit.
Let me jump in and answer Virian's question: Derived Stats don't count towards the 14 point limit, since you don't actually put points into them. They come from combinations of your actual stats. It's why I have a Trauma stat of 7 rather than 14.
Err I'm not sure ik what to think about what you just said... How do we get to decide what those stats are on that logic?

Derived stats come from here. v

Survival Points: Cold logic or burning fury marks the psychology of the warrior and fuels them. When they are spent, they collapse in mental and physical exhaustion.

Choose between Primal Or Focus. If you have neglected to put even a single point into either, then here's a single point (1), now choose one. Once you have chosen, calculate as follows.

Ego Points = INS+Primal x2 OR INT+Focus x2

You can use Survival Points for aimed attacks, Skills that you can learn from specific people, or spending them for certain rolls. You recover Survival with a full night's sleep, inhaling Burn, or acting in accordance with their Concept.

Radiation Infestation: There is a limit to how much Radiation a person can take before they are taken by the Primal Urges of man and become a mutant, a puppet with no soul.

Radiation or Sickness Infestation Max = PSY+Faith/Willpower x 2

Flesh Wounds:
You will get hurt, this is unavoidable. Flesh Wounds are how much the body can take before the damage becomes too great to bear.

Flesh Wounds Max = BOD+Toughness x 2

Trauma:
Sooner or later, your wounds will drag you down, death opens the gates, the ancestors or God's angels come to meet you. Trauma is your last gasp, if these are drained, you will fall into a coma or just drop dead. Don't worry! You only get Trauma every time you go down in battle! So as long as you keep your Flesh Wounds from going down to 0, you'll be fine!

Trauma Max = BOD+PSY

Passive Defence:
Passive Defence starts at 1 and can be raised through Potentials or special equipment.

Sanity(New!): The Wastelands isn't the most.......Stable environment for everyone. Some places and people in the world can be broken in more ways than one, from what I've discovered. A man cannot take more than a certain limit of mental hits.

Sanity Max: PSY+Stabilityx2

Once you go past that, you may go insane and join the ranks of the Psychos!

Experience: After each Combat, Encounter, or adventures, you each get a set amount of Experience points that you can spend on either upgrading skills or Attributes.

And with that, the Character set-up is complete.

Basically you just spend your 14 points on BOD, AGL, CHA, INT, PSY and INS. Your Derived Stats are calculated out as above.

Derived Stats rely on a combination of your total points in the Attribute and Stat that it's related to. For example:

Flesh Wounds Max = BOD+Toughness x 2

Let's say that my Body Stat is 4 and my Toughness is 2. I get six and now I have to multiply by two. Now I have 12 Flesh wounds(Total Hp. I like to call it this.) that I can take in battle!

EDIT: Cleared up stats for everyone.

Last edited:
Might want to put some () in there. I thought i was Body + (Toughness*2).

Name: Alexander "Quarter" Quartermain (The Survivalist)
Physical Description:
A Caucasian man of average height and strong build, Quarter has a hard look to his face. It seems as if he is deliberately trying to be nondescript, something that marks him out as a hunter. That could just be the survivalist beard though.

Backstory(How did you survive up till now? Where are you from originally? Did you have to fight? Give me details, man!): "No matter the time or place, there will always be people who want meat that doesn't go 'Moo.' Even before the troubles, I made a living by putting venison and other wild game on people's plates. It wasn't much, but as everyone else screamed their heads off about shortages here and closed stores there, I was doing just fine. Even after the bombs dropped, I'm still doing fine, even though I'm shooting more than just game since I had to leave my Yellowstone hunting grounds. Why? Well, a bunch of military types calling themselves the American Army moved in and it just wasn't a good place to hunt anymore. Pity, thought I saw a few wolves there. Now that was special."

Stats:
-Body (BOD): 2 (Max: 5)
-Agility (AGL): 3 (Max: 5)
-Charisma (CHA): 2 (Max: 5)
-Intellect (INT): 2 (Max: 5)
-Psyche (PSY): 2 (Max: 5)
-Instinct (INS): 3 (Max: 6)

Derived Stats:
-Survival Points: 7/8
-Radiation levels: 0/4
-Flesh Wounds: 0/6
-Trauma: 1/4
-Sanity: 0/4
-Passive Defense: 1

Traumas:
Nerve Damage: Sometimes, your body is a shaking wreck. -2 to Agility Rolls.

Skills By Attribute Group:
Body:
-Athletics: 2 (Max: 10)
-Brawl: 0 (Max: 10)
-Force: 1 (Max: 10) (Used for bonus damage in melee combat and raw physical exertion)
-Melee: 1 (Max: 10)
-Stamina: 0 (Max: 10)
-Toughness: 1 (Max: 10)

Agility:
-Crafting: 1 (Max: 10)
-Dexterity: 0 (Max: 10)
-Navigation: 1 (Max: 10)
-Mobility: 0 (Max: 10)
-Projectiles: 3 (Max: 10) (Anything from a thrown rock to a machinegun)
-Stealth: 2 (Max: 11)

Charisma:
-Expression: 0 (Max: 10) (Public speaking and reading people's body language)
-Leadership(Or keeping everyone's shit together): 0 (Max: 10)
-Negotiations: 0 (Max: 10)
-Seduction: 0 (Max: 10)

Intellect:
-Artifact Lore: 0 (Max: 10) (Allows identification valuable artifacts instead of just selling it for the scrap value.)
-Engineering: 1 (Max: 10)
-Focus: 2 (Max: 10) (Used for Survival Points and acts of supreme concentration and calm. If this is upgraded, the Primal Skill is locked permanently.)
-Legends: 0 (Max: 10) (Old stories sometimes contain new insights)
-Medicine: 0 (Max: 10)
-Science: 0 (Max: 10)

Psyche:
-Cunning: 1 (Max: 10) (Distractions and planning)
-Deception: 0 (Max: 10)
-Domination: 0 (Max: 10)
-Willpower: 0 (Max: 10)
-Reaction: 1 (Max: 10)

Instinct:
-Empathy: 0 (Max: 10)
-Orienteering: 0 (Max: 10)
-Perception: 2 (Max: 10)
-Primal: X (Max: 10) (Raw human emotion and fury. If chosen to be improved, the Focus skill cannot be used. Used for Survival Points.)
-Survival: 3 (Max: 11)
-Taming: 0 (Max: 10) (Used to control, tame and train animals or animal intellects.)

Perks:
- Scourager: Seeing as they've spent years away from Civilization, they can find more food more easily than others. Survivalists can roll twice when searching for food.

Experience:

Money: 15

Gear:
-Bow & 59 Arrows (1/40)
-Hand Axe (0/12)
-Fishing Gear
-Cooking Gear
-Flask
-Matches
-Oil Lamp & 2 Lamp Oil
-Regional Map
-Sleeping Bag
-Backpack
-2 Breathing Cloth
-Cloak
-Insect Netting
-Sleigh

Note: If you were wondering how Alexander (or Quarter as his nickname goes) got to Oakland, I have a simple answer: trade caravans. Even with crazies and the whole apocalypse thing, the world still runs on trade. It took some going, but Quarter managed to get to Oakland, finding a decent hunting ground there.

Side Note: I might have been wonky on my math, but it should add up.

Last edited:
Name: Alexander "Quarter" Quartermain (The Survivalist)
Physical Description:
A Caucasian man of average height and strong build, Quarter has a hard look to his face. It seems as if he is deliberately trying to be nondescript, something that marks him out as a hunter. That could just be the survivalist beard though.

Backstory(How did you survive up till now? Where are you from originally? Did you have to fight? Give me details, man!): "No matter the time or place, there will always be people who want meat that doesn't go 'Moo.' Even before the troubles, I made a living by putting venison and other wild game on people's plates. It wasn't much, but as everyone else screamed their heads off about shortages here and closed stores there, I was doing just fine. Even after the bombs dropped, I'm still doing fine, even though I'm shooting more than just game since I had to leave my Yellowstone hunting grounds. Why? Well, a bunch of military types calling themselves the American Army moved in and it just wasn't a good place to hunt anymore. Pity, thought I saw a few wolves there. Now that was special."

Stats:
-Body (BOD): 4 (Max: 5)
-Agility (AGL): 3 (Max: 5)
-Charisma (CHA): 2 (Max: 5)
-Intellect (INT): 3 (Max: 5)
-Psyche (PSY): 3 (Max: 5)
-Instinct (INS): 5 (Max: 6)

Derived Stats:
-Survival Points: 10/10
-Radiation levels: 0/3
-Flesh Wounds: 0/12
-Trauma: 0/7
-Sanity: 0/3

Body:
-Athletics: 2 (Max: 10)
-Force: 1 (Max: 10) (Used for bonus damage in melee combat and raw physical exertion)
-Melee: 1 (Max: 10)
-Toughness: 1 (Max: 10)

Agility:
-Crafting: 1 (Max: 10)
-Dexterity: 0 (Max: 10)
-Navigation: 1 (Max: 10)
-Projectiles: 3 (Max: 10) (Anything from a thrown rock to a machinegun)
-Stealth: 2 (Max: 11)

Charisma:
-Negotiations: 1 (Max: 10)

Intellect:
-Artifact Lore: 0 (Max: 10) (Allows identification valuable artifacts instead of just selling it for the scrap value.)
-Focus: 2 (Max: 10) (Used for Survival Points and acts of supreme concentration and calm. If this is upgraded, the Primal Skill is locked permanently.)

Psyche:
-Cunning: 1 (Max: 10) (Distractions and planning)
-Reaction: 0 (Max: 10)

Instinct:
-Perception: 2 (Max: 10)
-Primal: X (Max: 10) (Raw human emotion and fury. If chosen to be improved, the Focus skill cannot be used. Used for Survival Points.)
-Survival: 3 (Max: 11)
-Taming: 0 (Max: 10) (Used to control, tame and train animals or animal intellects.)

Perks:
- Scourager: Seeing as they've spent years away from Civilization, they can find more food more easily than others. Survivalists can roll twice when searching for food.

Money: 15

Gear:

-Bow & 60 Arrows
-Hand Axe
-Fishing Gear
-Cooking Gear
-Flask
-Matches
-Oil Lamp & 2 Lamp Oil
-Regional Map
-Sleeping Bag
-Backpack
-2 Breathing Cloth
-Cloak
-Insect Netting
-Sleigh

Note: If you were wondering how Alexander (or Quarter as his nickname goes) got to Oakland, I have a simple answer: trade caravans. Even with crazies and the whole apocalypse thing, the world still runs on trade. It took some going, but Quarter managed to get to Oakland, finding a decent hunting ground there.

Side Note: I might have been wonky on my math, but it should add up.

Your math for Attributes looks wrong. Can you double check for me? You can only put 14 points for All your attributes.

Last edited:
Yep, it is. Fixed and fixed the derived stats while I was at it.

OH BOY! Time to start planning on my death trap forest.

This looks interesting. Time to start statting out my ideas.
EDIT- actually, a brief question. 2 of my ideas are both "face" characters, but with very different angles on the idea. One is a focus-type governor character, the other is a primal-type zealot. Does anyone have a strong preference as to which i should be? It won't be the only thing i consider but i'll certainly take it into account.

Last edited:
Actually, I think that either one would be fine. There isn't a fully built team yet so anything would be viable.

EDIT: Also, I may start an IC thread later today.

Last edited:
Well, I have a question for both of your concepts.

You wander into a bar which is a literal hole in the wall. The entire scene is lit by foul smelling candles made of animal fat. Twenty years after the bombs dropped, and here is the last, great collection of people trying to escape the horrible reality.

The bartender gives you the look, the one which means you're a stranger in a hostile land. What do you do?

Well, I have a question for both of your concepts.

You wander into a bar which is a literal hole in the wall. The entire scene is lit by foul smelling candles made of animal fat. Twenty years after the bombs dropped, and here is the last, great collection of people trying to escape the horrible reality.

The bartender gives you the look, the one which means you're a stranger in a hostile land. What do you do?
The focus concept would go right up to the bartender and order something. He'd try to ingratiate himself into their collective illusion, let them see he's no threat. Make as many casual friends as possible, then start quietly trying to tease info out of them as to the local conditions.

The Zealot's first instinct would be to either leave or berate them for hiding from their problems. His actual reaction would be to scan the crowd to find the people not completely down in the dumps, and try to persuade one of them of the righteousness of his cause (the exact details of the cause are something im still trying to decide on, but it definitely includes some pie-in-the-sky ideas on rebuilding the world, though the zealot is smart enough not to lead with this)

Grappling(Domination) and dodging traps and ambushes(Reaction).

EDIT: Actually, lemme add something to that. Domination can be used for either Combative OR social uses. Think of it as...... Forceful cooperation.

Last edited:
12: The Unwanted
There is something deeply wrong with The Unwanted, something broken. There is a beast behind their eyes, teeth flashing, and they drink in fear like nectar. They indulge in hateful, violent fantasy and delight in that spark of fear in a dying man's eyes. They are a clockwork bomb and you can hear it counting the days to the next explosion. Tick. Tock.
-Attribute +1 Max Bonus: Psyche
-Skill +1 Max Bonus: Domination, Toughness

[QUOTE="Gruber dude, post: 8710131, member: 15374"

Name: Aldi J. Laborn
Sex: Male
Physical Description: A thin, effeminate boy with strange purple hair and glazed dark eyes. Underneath his clothes his muscles are defined like steel cords, and his scar tissue looks to outnumber his normal skin. His body is peppered with dark spots from being thrown into fire to many times. His hair is messy and grows in patches from cutting it himself.

Backstory: Eh? You want more about me? Aren't you gonna be dead meat soon Ms. Petra?

I mean, I guess I could humor you in your last moments. Hey, don't smile! I have to kill you before I leave. It's the end for you either way.

So where do I start! Hm...the very beginning. Grandpa helped Mommy when she had me, and for a long time it was just the three of us. We scavenged for food, Grandpa and Mommy defended us, and when I got older, they started teaching me how to do the same. My memories about that are a bit...fuzzy. The only thing I can remember clearly are the stories grandpa used to tell me by the fireplace. Sometimes, when things were really good, we'd all eat cheese, crackers, and coffee by the flames, enjoying each other tall tales. The closest thing to Heaven in this world.

Of course, eventually the food ran out. We had to start moving. Grandpa was getting on in the years, so most of the heavy lifting was left to mom. They got hurt a lot...more than I was comfortable with. Years went by, I think, and a decent amount of time ago we got separated from each other. Don't look at me like that! I said my part. You thought there was more? Didn't I say my memory was shot?

I'm looking for them. Assholes like you are just wasting my time. I know there alive. I can feel it in my bones. I just have to keep looking for them, and never quit. I'm got a lot better at finding my way around so I don't get lost again. Once I find the everything is gonna be nice and dandy.

Well won't you look at the time! I need to go. Hopefully your friends will find you tasty. Goodbye.

Geez, she didn't even scream. It's no fun when they don't scream.

-Body (BOD): 2 (Max: 5)
-Agility (AGL): 1 (Max: 5)
-Charisma (CHA): 1 (Max: 5)
-Intellect (INT): 1 (Max: 5)
-Psyche (PSY): 4 (Max: 5)
-Instinct (INS): 1 (Max: 5)

Derived Stats:
-Survival Points: 0/6
-Radiation levels: 0/10
-Flesh Wounds: 0/8
-Trauma: 0
-Sanity: 0/6

Body:
-Athletics: 0 (Max: 10)
-Force: 0 (Max: 10) (Used for bonus damage in melee combat and raw physical exertion)
-Melee: 2 (Max: 10)
-Toughness: 0 (Max: 10)

Agility:
-Crafting: 0 (Max: 10)
-Dexterity: 1 (Max: 10)
-Navigation: 4 (Max: 10)
-Projectiles: 0 (Max: 10) (Anything from a thrown rock to a machinegun)
-Stealth: 0 (Max: 10)

Charisma:

Intellect:
-Engineering: 0 (Max: 10)
-Focus: 0 (Max: 10) (Used for Survival Points and acts of supreme concentration and calm. If this is upgraded, the Primal Skill is locked permanently.)
-Legends: 2 (Max: 10) (Old stories sometimes contain new insights)

Psyche:
-Cunning: 0 (Max: 10) (Distractions and planning)
-Domination: 3 (Max: 10)

Instinct:
-Perception: 0 (Max: 10)
-Primal: 1 (Max: 10) (Raw human emotion and fury. If chosen to be improved, the Focus skill cannot be used. Used for Survival Points.)
-Survival: 1 (Max: 10)

Distance: 1

Damage: 1d6+(F/2)

Weapon Crit Qualities:

-Blunt (Reduce Armor Rating by 1.)

Encumbrance: 3

Tech Level: I

Mod Slots: 2

Mods: Nails for Piercing Crit Quality, Chains for +1 to blunt quality, oil and fire for flaming Quality, etc.

Value: 20

Kills Required for Mastery: 15

Durability: Ten days without repair.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Gruber dude, post: 8710131, member: 15374"

Name: Aldi J. Laborn
Sex: Male
Physical Description: A thin, effeminate boy with strange purple hair and glazed dark eyes. Underneath his clothes his muscles are defined like steel cords, and his scar tissue looks to outnumber his normal skin. His body is peppered with dark spots from being thrown into fire to many times. His hair is messy and grows in patches from cutting it himself.

Backstory: Eh? You want more about me? Aren't you gonna be dead meat soon Ms. Petra?

I mean, I guess I could humor you in your last moments. Hey, don't smile! I have to kill you before I leave. It's the end for you either way.

So where do I start! Hm...the very beginning. Grandpa helped Mommy when she had me, and for a long time it was just the three of us. We scavenged for food, Grandpa and Mommy defended us, and when I got older, they started teaching me how to do the same. My memories about that are a bit...fuzzy. The only thing I can remember clearly are the stories grandpa used to tell me by the fireplace. Sometimes, when things were really good, we'd all eat cheese, crackers, and coffee by the flames, enjoying each other tall tales. The closest thing to Heaven in this world.

Of course, eventually the food ran out. We had to start moving. Grandpa was getting on in the years, so most of the heavy lifting was left to mom. They got hurt a lot...more than I was comfortable with. Years went by, I think, and a decent amount of time ago we got separated from each other. Don't look at me like that! I said my part. You thought there was more? Didn't I say my memory was shot?

I'm looking for them. Assholes like you are just wasting my time. I know there alive. I can feel it in my bones. I just have to keep looking for them, and never quit. I'm got a lot better at finding my way around so I don't get lost again. Once I find the everything is gonna be nice and dandy.

Well won't you look at the time! I need to go. Hopefully your friends will find you tasty. Goodbye.

Geez, she didn't even scream. It's no fun when they don't scream.

-Body (BOD): 3 (Max: 5)
-Agility (AGL): 1 (Max: 5)
-Charisma (CHA): 1 (Max: 5)
-Intellect (INT): 1 (Max: 5)
-Psyche (PSY): 5 (Max: 5)
-Instinct (INS): 1 (Max: 5)

Derived Stats:
-Survival Points: 0
-Radiation levels: 0
-Flesh Wounds: 0
-Sanity: 0

Body:
-Athletics: 0 (Max: 10)
-Force: 0 (Max: 10) (Used for bonus damage in melee combat and raw physical exertion)
-Melee: 0 (Max: 10)
-Toughness: 0 (Max: 10)

Agility:
-Crafting: 0 (Max: 10)
-Dexterity: 2 (Max: 10)
-Navigation: 5 (Max: 10)
-Projectiles: 0 (Max: 10) (Anything from a thrown rock to a machinegun)
-Stealth: 0 (Max: 10)

Charisma:

Intellect:
-Engineering: 0 (Max: 10)
-Focus: 0 (Max: 10) (Used for Survival Points and acts of supreme concentration and calm. If this is upgraded, the Primal Skill is locked permanently.)
-Legends: 2 (Max: 10) (Old stories sometimes contain new insights)

Psyche:
-Domination: 3 (Max: 10)

Instinct:
-Primal: 0 (Max: 10) (Raw human emotion and fury. If chosen to be improved, the Focus skill cannot be used. Used for Survival Points.)
-Survival: 0 (Max: 10)
[/QUOTE]

You forgot your Derived stats.

I'm liking both concepts. We either have the apocalyptic version of a snake oil salesman, or a preacher who thought Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God was perfect.

I also like our Tyke bomb. Good to have a little murderous mascot.

Edit: I suggest taking a point or two in survival. Just for the food and water gathering. I can't always find an untainted deer.

Last edited:
WIP Not Done

Name
: Donavin Patterson
Physical Description
Backstory:
I have survived by believing in people. I go into the cities, and the worst areas not just looking for loot and resources, much of which I gave away. I went looking for people. When there was no hope and they thought themselves dead I came running. I didn't always make it in time but I went and saved everyone I could. I'm not a doctor, or a world class solider. Not a scientist, I'm just a man doing all I can. I've picked up a 6 foot pry bar with a sharp point on the other end. It serves as walking stick weapon and tool. It's carried me few quite a few things. I hope it carries me through quite a few more.

Stats:
-Body (BOD): 4 (Max: 5)
-Agility (AGL): 4 (Max: 5)
-Charisma (CHA): 3 (Max: 5)
-Intellect (INT): 3 (Max: 5)
-Psyche (PSY): 3 (Max: 6)
-Instinct (INS): 3 (Max: 5)

Derived Stats:
-Survival Points: 0
-Radiation levels: 0
-Flesh Wounds: 0
-Sanity: 0
Body:
-Athletics: 1 (Max: 10)
-Brawl: 1 (Max: 10)
-Force: 2 (Max: 10) (Used for bonus damage in melee combat and raw physical exertion)
-Melee: 3 (Max: 10)
-Stamina: 1 (Max: 10)
-Toughness: 3 (Max: 10)

Agility:
-Crafting:1 (Max: 10)
-Dexterity:1 (Max: 10)
-Navigation: (Max: 10)
-Mobility: 1 (Max: 10)
-Projectiles: 2 (Max: 10) (Anything from a thrown rock to a machinegun)
-Stealth: (Max: 10)

Charisma:
-Leadership(Or keeping everyone's shit together): 1 (Max: 10)

Intellect:
-Focus: 1 (Max: 10) (Used for Survival Points and acts of supreme concentration and calm. If this is upgraded, the Primal Skill is locked permanently.)

Psyche:
-Willpower: 2 (Max: 10)

Instinct:
-Primal: 0 (Max: 10) (Raw human emotion and fury. If chosen to be improved, the Focus skill cannot be used. Used for Survival Points.)
-Survival: 1 (Max: 10)

Gear!
Spear
Distance: 2

Damage: 1d6+(2)

Qualities: N/A

Encumbrance: 2

Mod Slots: 1

Value: 50
Distance: 1

Damage: 1d6+(3)

Weapon Crit Qualities:

-Blunting(Lower Armor Rating by 1.)

Tech Level: II

Mod Slots: 1

Value: 10

Kills Required for Mastery: 10

Durability: 30 days.
Start of Deviation: 25 feet.
Distance (Short/Long): 10/40
Damage: 1d6+(F/3)
Magazine: 1
Ammo Type: Arrows
Encumbrance: 1
Mod Slots: 2

Mods: Scope for Double Distance, rags and oil for flaming Quality Arrows.

Value: 200

Durability: Twelve days without proper care.

Kills Required to Master: 40
Quantity per Purchase: 6
Value: 1

Last edited:
Back