Insanity State (Currently Recruiting up to eight Players!)

Should I list out some Cults or let you confront them then tell you about them?

• Gimme the details!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Surprise me, Bro!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm kiting this idiot long enough for the rest of my team to get in there.

What do you expect, I'm a hunter? If I don't plan, then I'm not doing my job. Might as well spend my survival points wisely as well.

Last edited:
I'm going to rely on the logical thing, which is hoping that my team isn't going to screw the pooch on this one, and prepare otherwise.

So, I'm pretty sure i've been spotted, but am i close enough to take a shot at the light anyway?
EDIT- I'll wait for you to resolve what i actually hit before posting the result.

Last edited:
Actually, what time zone is everyone in? We can't know when we're going to be on if we don't know that. (Eastern standard time for me)

Pacific Standard.

Also.

Remial: Jeb then begins to look around. "Hey......Where other Salad topping go?"
·
Tjohn joined

Tjohn rolls 1d20 = 11

11+ 3 (Agility)+2(stealth?)=16

Last edited:
Well, the pandagoda or however you spell not-enclosed-shade-for-a-deck-thing is mostly done, except for the fact that we will need to take it apart to assemble it right. Let's see how crazy things will get on TURN 2!

Quarter is now out of the fight... By spending all his Survival Points. Jeb's not having a good time right now.

If you want to see how much he is not having a good time... Well, look at the dice log.

Last edited:
Back