Which of these thing you want? - You can only vote once, can't change. Make it count.

• Marble Phantasm

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • True Ancestor

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah but not everyone who voted for Vampire voted TA so that leaves TA at a disadvantage against the pure Marble Phantasm voters.
In that case, MP should win. *shrugs* If people prefer MP over TA, that's what they prefer.

Last edited:
In that case, MP should win. *shrugs* If people prefer MP over TA, that's what they prefer.

If we do this we should just discard the compromise that didn't work and just go full vampire vs Marble phantasm and decide the vampire type after.

Or we could just accept that late guy's vote as a tiebraker and be done with this. That's fine with me.

Last edited:
If we do this we should just discard the compromise that didn't work and just go full vampire vs Marble phantasm and decide the vampire type after.
Ah... um... I see an issue here; I would vote TA over MP, but not any other Vampire types over MP.

...if we're going to redo this, I think we're going to need to separate everything out completely. No counting separate vamp types under the same heading, no counting TA and MP together, have all of them completely stand-alone votes.

Back