Game, Set, [MAFIA]

Do people like pointless polls with their mafia?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • No.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I didn't answer this.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Wynaut?

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
Right. @Shadell, can you tell me why you though I was suspicious? I have repeatedly asked you to tell me, so I can improve my play in the future, but you keep not.

My laptop seems to have eaten a post earlier today.

In short, I really didn't like your comments on game balance, and the argument felt a bit off overall. It wasn't a very strong read (stronger for Swarmingu's contentless votes).

I have to go to bed. Have a good night (phase) everybody. See you at the start of Day 2.

I was also quite explicit that was what I was doing.

The only mistake was the tally going in it's own separate post.
You're right. My apologies. I read the line about the accident as being an accident about the tally itself not which post it was in. And the cavalier way you said you'd make it work (while totally fine in the context you meant it) really seemed to be manipulating what people saw as what the tally actually was

[x] null

I see what you pointed out there @Shadell re the meso flip flop and for fear of seeming sheepy I'm actually alright with that vote. I like it more than this devil vote for sure, or the vote I started on IH.. sorry dude.

[x] vote mesonoxian

Actually wait a hot minute. QT is still not voting. And he knows better. I said I would be down for a policy lynch. And I am.

[x] vote QTesseract

You've been around since I asked you to vote. You have no excuse except that you don't want to contribute your opinion for posterity.

First
I stated suspicion on Lost, you voted Lost, Ondine voted lost, QT stated suspicions of Lost. That's a quarter of the thread very quickly.
This post is slightly wrong.

An accurate timeline of events is
Ondine memevoted Lost.
I expressed suspicion of Lost
Shadell expressed suspicion of Lost
I voted Lost.
QT expressed suspicion of Lost.

Counting themselves and QTesseract, despite not voting, is technically wrong for 'votes built up fast' but is fair for 'suspicion built up fast'.
Counting Ondine for the latter is not really correct but is an easy error to make, depending on whether and when Shadell checked vote tallies.

Given that Shadell seems to have been using 'votes' to mean 'suspicion', it's not nearly so damningly false.

[X] Null
(I'll move on to another vote, probably back to LDJ, after looking things over again)

Rather, regardless of how QT flips, we won't learn much or have much to go on in terms of other reads. I'd be down for it on D2+, but also, there's no real time to respond, and "I had a very bad week" is, like, a very reasonable reason not to post much.

I really don't want to vote for lostdevilijho. and frankly I don't need to, but It's going to irk me.

Why isn't there any good information on this day?

Ugh. There's no right choice here... None of them make me think scum. So, I'm not going to change my vote. Since, it's still better then nothing, or changing my vote for a line of logic I don't agree with.

I don't get the sus on LDJ really...it doesn't make sense. Your voting them because of "Info leak" in an open game. When really all LDJ is doing is playing with wine against scum team.

Day One Extended
Fingers are pointed, voices are heard, and yet at the end of the Day... Things are uncertain.

The two wagons are LostDeviljho and QTesseract. You have an hour to decide before I pull out the dart board. Either make one of those wagons larger than the other or raise another wagon higher.

Rather, regardless of how QT flips, we won't learn much or have much to go on in terms of other reads. I'd be down for it on D2+, but also, there's no real time to respond, and "I had a very bad week" is, like, a very reasonable reason not to post much.
He didn't say that. He's sitting in the thread. And didn't bother to say anything to it when he did post.

Day One Has Ended
Fingers are pointed in many directions, but at the end of the Day the one who is considered the most doubtful is LostDeviljho. With all eyes on them and a condemnation in each view, a confession was to be heard.

LostDeviljho was the Town Watcher.

Night One begins now, please submit your night actions in your PM to me before . If I receive all night actions before the night is over then Day 2 might start early.

@LostDeviljho You have one final post of no game value.

Fingers are pointed, voices are heard, and yet at the end of the Day... Things are uncertain.

The two wagons are LostDeviljho and QTesseract. You have an hour to decide before I pull out the dart board. Either make one of those wagons larger than the other or raise another wagon higher.
Now that the wagon is bigger, does the day end or do you wait til the hour is ended?

Seems like you could just wait til EOD with a tie and jump on the self pres vote... like so.

Which .. yallll

I hate to say I told you so, but... nah, I don't. Have fun, y'all, try not to lose. Unless you're evil, then please lose.

But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the day and @Nictis is the GM.
Arise fair GM and kill the envious night
We are sick and pale with anticipation
For we are bored and wait for theeeeee

Back