Fools, We Will Destroy You All! ...After We Save The World! (Mad Scientist Riot Quest)(RECRUITING!)

How Should Minions Be Capped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ATTENTION!

The following rooms are now buildable, no research required.
Heavy Garage: Can store 2 Large Vehicles (main battle tanks, that sort of thing)
Docking Bay: Can store 1 Capital Ship

Hmmm, do you guys think that building the Factpurry would be viable this turn? My current plan is this:
[ ] Boss Minions Around
-[ ] Mother hen the injured Cat Friend. Good Cat Friend, bravest Cat Friend. So proud of you.
[ ] Go rescue Eggman (enables @Space Jawa to ignore the Lost status)
[ ] Write-In
-[ ] Infiltrate into the Illuminati's information network.

I'm unsure as to what to have her do for her next option.
Also an analysis by Felicia of the requirements for The Cataclysm.
-Orbital Exotic Particle Cannon or other doomsday ray We have one.... just small... gotta supersize it...
-Drive System suitable for an Orbital Dimensional Fortress Not my specialty.... put Bunny Girl on job? Maybe.....?
-Some way to make building it viable (Construction: Faux Island) Not my specialty still... but for the sake of building THE ULTIMATE BASE I WILL LEARN!!! THE CATACLYSM WILL BE THE ULTIMATE BASE!!!
-A large anti gravity reactor Maybe ask Dr. Watts to look into.
-Large energy reactor that makes a lava like substance as waste We could just grab a real Volcano.... we're mad scientists.... we could use it for thermal power... probably get one off of Iceland... Iceland is nice. Could grab a hot spring while there. One of the few water based things that is good.
-Special trees that make oxygen .... I'm pretty sure trees generally do that already... unless reality has warped and changed...? No...
-Giant bubble shield Should be easy. Just gotta supersize it. Maybe we could research supersizing in general? Ooooh!!!! SUPERSIZED CAT FRIENDS! 500% MORE FLUFFY!!! PERFECT!
-Robot Storage Facility - A base room designed for maximum efficiency in the field of storing robots, allowing a base to support far more robot minions than it could otherwise. Meh. Cat Friends > Robots. I will still help out of respect for my friends.

I suppose that these are what I'm leaning toward for this turn:

[ ] Make an comprehensive analysis of what is needed to create The Cataclysm. Try to find the most cost efficient way of doing so.
[ ] Create the Factpurry- UNLIMITED CAT FRIEND WORKS!!!!
I am the bone of my CLAW
FUR
is my body and FRIENDSHIP is my blood
I have created over a thousand FRIENDS
Unknown to DOGS,
Nor known to HUMANS.
Have withstood pain to create many FRIENDS
Yet, those PAWS will never CREATE anything
So as I PURR, Unlimited CAT FRIEND Works.
[ ] Hunt down and capture escaped Pillah

I'm open to sticking Felicia on anyone else's action too, just reply and give an reason for why it should be done this turn. I'd like feedback on if any of the above three actions should be done this turn as well.

How big is a "capital ship"? Because capital ships from Star Wars are the size of cities, and I dont think we have that level of tech yet.
Star Wars is a rather bad example for ship sizes, they make everything really big. most fiction seems to put a capital ship at 200-2000 meters in length.

Edit: I was close enough.

Hmm.... seeing as we have an Capital Ship room, we should probably make something to put in it. Even if its not The Cataclysm or Shadow Fortress, it might be worth filling for now.
Ah right, there's teleportation research we need to do now that we are expanding. I think someone is on that. But we need an few more people so that it's not lone wolfing.
I also thought about researching an Truth Serum. That would be immensely useful for Espionage and getting accurate information.
EDIT:
[X] Boss Minions Around
-[X] Mother hen the injured Cat Friend. Good Cat Friend, bravest Cat Friend. So proud of you. Rest well sweet purrince.
[X] Go rescue Eggman (enables @Space Jawa to ignore the Lost status)
[X] Write-In
-[X] Infiltrate into the Illuminati's information network.
[X] Advance Understanding of a Field
-[X] Nanotechnology

Last edited:
Hmmm, do you guys think that building the Factpurry would be viable this turn? My current plan is this:
[ ] Boss Minions Around
-[ ] Mother hen the injured Cat Friend. Good Cat Friend, bravest Cat Friend. So proud of you.
[ ] Go rescue Eggman (enables @Space Jawa to ignore the Lost status)
[ ] Write-In
-[ ] Infiltrate into the Illuminati's information network.

I'm unsure as to what to have her do for her next option.
Also an analysis by Felicia of the requirements for The Cataclysm.
-Orbital Exotic Particle Cannon or other doomsday ray We have one.... just small... gotta supersize it...
-Drive System suitable for an Orbital Dimensional Fortress Not my specialty.... put Bunny Girl on job? Maybe.....?
-Some way to make building it viable (Construction: Faux Island) Not my specialty still... but for the sake of building THE ULTIMATE BASE I WILL LEARN!!! THE CATACLYSM WILL BE THE ULTIMATE BASE!!!
-A large anti gravity reactor Maybe ask Dr. Watts to look into.
-Large energy reactor that makes a lava like substance as waste We could just grab a real Volcano.... we're mad scientists.... we could use it for thermal power... probably get one off of Iceland... Iceland is nice. Could grab a hot spring while there. One of the few water based things that is good.
-Special trees that make oxygen .... I'm pretty sure trees generally do that already... unless reality has warped and changed...? No...
-Giant bubble shield Should be easy. Just gotta supersize it. Maybe we could research supersizing in general? Ooooh!!!! SUPERSIZED CAT FRIENDS! 500% MORE FLUFFY!!! PERFECT!
-Robot Storage Facility - A base room designed for maximum efficiency in the field of storing robots, allowing a base to support far more robot minions than it could otherwise. Meh. Cat Friends > Robots. I will still help out of respect for my friends.

I suppose that these are what I'm leaning toward for this turn:

[ ] Make an comprehensive analysis of what is needed to create The Cataclysm. Try to find the most cost efficient way of doing so.
[ ] Create the Factpurry- UNLIMITED CAT FRIEND WORKS!!!!
I am the bone of my CLAW
FUR
is my body and FRIENDSHIP is my blood
I have created over a thousand FRIENDS
Unknown to DOGS,
Nor known to HUMANS.
Have withstood pain to create many FRIENDS
Yet, those PAWS will never CREATE anything
So as I PURR, Unlimited CAT FRIEND Works.
[ ] Hunt down and capture escaped Pillah

I'm open to sticking Felicia on anyone else's action too, just reply and give an reason for why it should be done this turn. I'd like feedback on if any of the above three actions should be done this turn as well.
I meant special trees that made more oxygen then normal to keep the oxygen balanced for when we go to spaaaaaaaaaace. Although I can just remove it.
Hmm.... seeing as we have an Capital Ship room, we should probably make something to put in it. Even if its not The Cataclysm or Shadow Fortress, it might be worth filling for now.
Ah right, there's teleportation research we need to do now that we are expanding. I think someone is on that. But we need an few more people so that it's not lone wolfing.
I also thought about researching an Truth Serum. That would be immensely useful for Espionage and getting accurate information.
EDIT:
[X] Boss Minions Around
-[X] Mother hen the injured Cat Friend. Good Cat Friend, bravest Cat Friend. So proud of you.
[X] Go rescue Eggman (enables @Space Jawa to ignore the Lost status)
[X] Write-In
-[X] Infiltrate into the Illuminati's information network.
[X] Design blueprint
-[X] Create a bio mechinal creature for the M3
--[X] The wheelie, a minion that serves as combat vehicle. Capable of being used as vehicle by a person or move on its own.
---[X] Use a pandora orb with black blood to smooth over the connection of biological and mechanical components and knowledge gained from the rat computer to make a functional biomechical creature. Give it a marble reactor to power itself. Make the biological creature to take any waste the reactor creates as sustenance. Also build in a bubble shield reactor to enable it to freely ram its target. Insert a basic psionic cuircit and functionality form the pandora orb so it can connect to the network and GSP satellites. Give it a natural instinct to search for anything it views as an ally if lost (if it is somewhere and it can't detect friendly transport), using the GPS and its psionic capabilities to track them and give them transport. It is big enough to fit atelast one mad scientist, can use pandora orb to use mounted vehicle weapons instead of a passenger.

Eh, the teleporter thing has two people on it already, so Felicia will assist Dedede on building the Wheelie so it's not an lone wolf action.
THANK YOU for helping, I dreaded going lone wolf. You know what, should I help you factopurry next turn? It is a good plan and we should try to make it. Maybe build a compentent to make automated proceses more efficient, if we don't have something like that already.
It is not a free room. We can build the rooms, but we do not have them, yet.
I meant that we don't have to research them and we got them for free that way, I get it we have to build them first, sorry I was unclear.

I meant special trees that made more oxygen then normal to keep the oxygen balanced for when we go to spaaaaaaaaaace. Although I can just remove it.

THANK YOU for helping, I dreaded going lone wolf. You know what, should I help you factopurry next turn? It is a good plan and we should try to make it. Maybe build a compentent to make automated proceses more efficient, if we don't have something like that already.

I meant that we don't have to research them and we got them for free that way, I get it we have to build them first, sorry I was unclear.
I'd greatly appreciate the help in building the Factpurry next turn, so I'll take you up on that offer.

I'd be willing to help you out with that next turn, though if you just want revenue I can think of better sources to pursue than another front business.

Not only revenue but business and market take over as well, including a ligament way to buy up some tech and not get super legal beatdown for it. Also pharmaceuticals, can get a better hospital/secret if any of our MAD scientist friends get hurt.

I suppose I should put in my vote...

Anyone want to upgrade the Orichalcum? Or maybe medecine for those not wanting to go down the path of integrating themselves with machines?

Last edited:
I suppose I should put in my vote...

Anyone want to upgrade the Orichalcum? Or maybe medecine for those not wanting to go down the path of integrating themselves with machines?
Eh, I don't think we have much in the way of new tech to upgrade it. We probably could, but I believe it's better to wait for more tech before we make the Mk 2. For now I'd recommend working on some already suggested projects, we seem to be quite spread out as is, so maybe consolidation would be prudent. Of course if you don't like the look of any of them then yeah go ahead and suggest a new thing.

Eh, I don't think we have much in the way of new tech to upgrade it. We probably could, but I believe it's better to wait for more tech before we make the Mk 2. For now I'd recommend working on some already suggested projects, we seem to be quite spread out as is, so maybe consolidation would be prudent. Of course if you don't like the look of any of them then yeah go ahead and suggest a new thing.
Well, we did upgrads to our understanding of biology, so I would suggest a new project to try to look into medical agents for non-mechanical minions and us.

[X] Go rescue Eggman (enables @Space Jawato ignore the Lost status)

[X] Design a blueprint
-[X] Angelfield 2.3.7
--[X] An upgrade to the Angelfield 1.6.4 that allows it to work on not only injuries but also diseases and allows it to work faster.

[X] Write-In
-[x] Infiltrate into the Illuminati's information network.

I would like some help on the medecine project, please. At the very least, to prevent the lone wolf penalty.

Last edited:
Shadow Citadel sounds cool, it is however our second plan for a moving basing. This one is more stealth based while the Cataclysm is more for research and as a place to store minions. The tally up top says minion cap is pretty much housing space so an Island for our minions is handy

I am a man of my word dunk so what do you want help with?
Saving eggman is a free vote BTW.
You miss a [ by designing blue print.

I am so glad Joe the overdesigned coffee machine is cannon.

Well the Pillah design went horrible. Now we have a chemical creature skulking around, poor thing. It is totally going to bite us in the ass tho. Maybe we should send minions to retrieve it, it went down the drain so into the sewers, so maybe sent some minions down to retrieve it? Can we send minions down without to retrieve the proto-Pillah without mad support, @I just write ?

I do have an Idea for a successful Pillah.
It is a slimy blob able to create chemicals and store these in sacs. It has a non-black blood pandora orb and uses this connect to its mechinal exo skelleton. This skeleton drains the chemicals and can make any chemical in its database and then seal it (in either gas or fluid form) into a pill capsule which is then stored into a container on its head to be thrown by its mechanical arms.

Maybe not now tho, what we need now is transport

[X] Retrieve eggman
-[X] If wheely functional, test its retrieval capabilities.
[X] Order minions about
-[X] grab 3 interns and arm them with a buster pistols, a lightning gun and a orchicalcum suit (it has a pause button)
--[X] Tell them to retrieve the proto-Pillah from the sewers
[X] Order the Waddle dee's to assit in constructing the Wheelie
[X] Tell M3 to use its 5 funds worth of organic minion creation to make 5 waddle dees.
[X] Design blueprint
-[X] Create a bio mechinal creature for the M3
--[X] The wheelie, a minion that serves as combat vehicle. Capable of being used as vehicle by a person or move on its own.
---[X] A mechinal and biological hybrid, it is basicly an organic jelly like creature in a mechinical shell that natural understanding of movement. It can be used as a vehicle by something it trust and wil follow orders given through the steer coming from its head. It can control its own problem without problem and is able to right itself when dropped on its side. It has an pandora orb to help with the connection with its metalic shell. Its mechanical parts are powered by a marble reactor connected to an all-porpose energy tap. Its organic parts can subsist from the waste created by the marble reactor. It posses a bubble shield that can cover itself and its rider. It has a repulsor lift flight technology build into its mechincal half allowing it lift itself for a short period of time or extend fligth time when it flies of a ramp. Its main engine is a hyper rotating plasma engine powerd by its marble reactor. Its wheel is made from diamond silk, while under its metal shell a protective layor of diamond silk and git gud cotton which is layerd over eachother to create a powerful protective shield that protects its inner machinery and organic core. Most of the above is part of one machine, connecting it to the wheelie with the pandora orb, the remaining four slots of the pandora orb are a multi-wave detector, a personal dimensional phaser and a uplink to that allows it to contect with digital networks, like the MAD net work and a last slot open, allowing wheelies to be slightly costumized. The wheelies brain is modded with a primitive telepathic cicuit, allowing it make contact with its rider to smooth over control. Using its uplink, telepathic circuit and multi-wave detector (set to brain waves) it can find any person it views as an ally and lost, which it wil then recover.
[X]research: is time "fixed"?

So, the wheely is not a motorbug combat wise. It is supposed to be vehicle that can control its self and retrieve lost allies and its biological parts are in place so the M3 can construct one, although any other equipment must be put in to make a biomechincel blueprint.

Anyone up for helping with the wheelie? Any suggestion to change it to the end product better? Any deals for help?
I did some research and realised that the wheelie could be made way better then the old vote made it too be so I updated the vote massivly. I qouted it so you can change your vote to fit. I also edited in a command for the M3 which can make 5 funds worth of organic minions so I am going to use it, even tho I have less waddle dee's then I frist thought, so now I know that for further Omakes. They also have a turn incubation time which does make sense.
I'd greatly appreciate the help in building the Factpurry next turn, so I'll take you up on that offer.
I just realised, we should just make the factpurry even better. Use more components as there wil be a view that fit and add in the M3 and a forging furnace. This way the Factpurry can make semi-organic minions like the Wheelie. It wil be a room tho.
Is it just me, or is anyone else looking at what Shadow's typing and getting terrified worried by the extent of their cat obsession?
Robotnik hates nature and appearntly has a fear for Felicia. Makes sense to honest. To robotnic people like Felicia or fairweather or DeDeDe must be hippies.
Eggman: "YOU FILFTHY SCIENCE HIPPIES! WITH YOUR NATURE AND YOUR CATS YOUR PLANTS AND YOUR CUDDELY FLESH SACS! WHO NEEDS THEM! I DON'T! I HAVE MACHINES! RELIABLE! STURDY! KNOW TO COME TO ME FOR A COMPLAINING SESSION AND TAKE IT LIKE THE METAL MEN THEY ARE!"
Felicia: "...doesn't like cats...mean...stupid bird...friends with willy...wily is half-dog...robots not as cuddely as cats...even robot cats are less cute and cuddely...still more cuddely then any dog..."
DeDeDe: "Felicia yer rambeling again"
Eggman: "That damnable cat woman is planning SOMETHING and it wil bite you science hippies in the ass! Then you wil rue the day you did not listend to DOCTOR EGGMAN! You hear me, RUUUEEE!"
*DeDeDe shoves Eggman
DeDeDe: "Get yer robo-yabbing outta here eggman, Felicia is weird but she won't turn you into a cat, we talked about this"

[X] Go rescue Eggman (enables @Space Jawato ignore the Lost status)

[X] Design a blueprint
-[X] A healing agent to fix injuries.

[X] Write-In
-[x] Infiltrate into the Illuminati's information network.

I would like some help on the medecine project, please. At the very least, to prevent the lone wolf penalty.

If you want you can join in improving the replicators, get them small enough and they can help by providing an advanced healing factor. Nanomachines son.

OMAKE: Life of a Coffee Machine
So I did some research into characters and I made a silly omake about Joe, our over designed coffee machine. If did something wrong about any of your characters I wil edit to fix this.

A day in the life: Joe the overcomplicated Coffee machine.
His designation was The Costum-PsychoAnalitic-HyperPowered-CyberspaceRegulated-MeanBean-ExtraDimensional-ShadowPowerd-4lazy-hyperChemical-PartlyOrganic-cyborg-cattastic-Cafineinator-6000, his name however, was Joe.
His name was new thing, gifted to him by proffesor DeDeDe. Thinking about his designation made him ponder his odd history, from a humble coffee machine that came with the office building to the hulking bio-machine he was now. As far as the recordings tell him, it started small, as anything great does. Upgraded filtering here, beter water storage there, an organic brain added in for good measure, the organic parts being turned into cyborg parts more integrated with the machine. Each scientist made him more...something...more alive. His designation grew, but his name stayed the same. He was build from 6 main parts, as he knew. An organic core, put there by Dr.DeDeDe, Dr.DNA, Proffesor Maddison and Miss.Felicia. The latter giving him a feline twist. His front and visible shell was robotic in nature, designed by Dr.Eggman and Dr.Wily with some input from others. He had a production suite that made his own materiaals, all natural ofcourse (with a little mad encouragement). This part of him was mostly designed by Dr.DNA and Dr.Fairweather with some input of Dr.West for his chemical production system. Next was is production hub, a soffisticated system cabale of producing cups, mugs, towels and anything else you would need in a kitchen, Dr.Krampatoradelarga and Dr.Ferns where the leading men in this part of his body. When these products needed to be stored they were put into his storage center. A project started by Dr.Briefs, his body was able to efficiently store all the fine China, liquid storage, coffe&tea materiaals and anything else he needed, like extra data. Joe was certain he hadn't even reached a kwarter of his capacity. To bad there was not way for MAD to use this space, oh wel. Lastly and most importantly, his production hub. Everything else was just fancy add-ons, this part of him made him the man he was. Extremly advanced filtering and temperature control systems as wel a treatment machinery made him able to make any kind of Coffe or Tea known to man or wil be known to man. Period. He was also able to make a mean coockie. Granted, these thoughts, this pondering was new. All though he could think before, it was more mechanical, more like the VI or "Big_sister". After the newest addition to their orginasation, Joe had gained a psyche, thanks to young miss Moor.
Not much pondering could be had tho, he had a job to do.

Days at mad came in waves. The first wave, like its counterpart the fifth wave, was one of the smaller ones. These were the man that came before 6:00, mostly far before that. These men could be divided in three catagories. Ninjas, the socialy inept and Master Viper. Speaking of the man, Joe dutifully used his connection to the network to flag a fetch bot. He gave the thing Master Viper's preffered morning Coffee aswel as some special tea that would put him into sleep. The poor man had been running for three days straight now so Joe orderd the fetch bot to forcefeed Master viper the tea and offer him the coffee after he wakes up. Master Harlequin and Dr.Mc.Ninja always use the cover dark to sneak into the building unseen by anyone. Joe pretended not the see the man enter, telling a ninja you saw them was bad manners. Next came the socially insecure, Dr.Auris and Mr.Diptock were both insecure man who did not like human contact. His social analitical program told him it was job to offer them a hand. So he did. He talked them "How are you doing Dr.Auris and you, Mr.Diptock?" infer about their days before hand, about theirs plans. Reasure them "You have an important place in our orginasation Mr.Diptock, the Mad sciences are about both genius and method, which you both have. That and an amazing aim if the videos of the raid say anything." "There is no need to run from your compatriots Dr.Auris, connected or seperated, they are your co-workers." Joe did what he did, offer coffee and a mechinical ear.

Next was the second wave. The go-getters, the business man, the man of regiment. These man and woman did not need his help except for there coffee and tea, wel, except Dr.DNA. She still had to cope with the exident, the tea he brewed for her seemed to help. Past that he helped who asked for it, like the routine it was. Speaking to his costumers with his recently updated speach patterns. Dr.Wattson ("here is your coffee sir, with honey as you like it"), Proffesor Wheatley ("Her is your tea sir, camila as always, with fish oil ofcourse"), Dr.West ("Extra powerful coffee sir, with some plant extract and fish oil to stimulate the mind"), Dr.Cayote ("Coffee with a side of black blood to help with your injuries, SIR.DR.Cayote"), Miss Fairweather ("Latte machiato with rasped greens as always, madam."), Dr.Oaktife ("Coffee in the special inhaler that uplinks with your suit, sir"), Sir.Blank ("Coffee sir, black"), Mr.Thorian ("Capachino as always, sir"), Dr.Briefs ("Gin with coffee, capachino spiked with whiskey, as you like it sir."). Then came the third wave, the more normal mad scientists. Dr.Wily and Dr.Eggman entering togehter, asual, discussing robotics. Both men get Espresso, nice and simple. Then come the rest: Mr.Sarge ("Tea with fish oil sir"), Dr.Nuclear ("Coffee with little bit of sugar, like you want it Dr."), Mr.Krampatoradelarga ("Coffee, Tea and toast, as you want it sir"), Miss.Kant ("Your Espresso miss"), Sir.NotTed ("Tea, sir?"), Mr.Pearce ("Coffee with sugar, I suppose?"), Dr.Manus ("Your morning beer, sir"), Dr.Pravdu ("Tea or coffee today?"). Miss XFNE is always a prediment tho. "YO, how ya doing Joe" The cybernetic woman starts. "I am quite fine miss, how is your morning? The usual I take it? Latte machiato with 5 sugar cubes?" the cyberneticly enhanced woman smirks "You know me to wel, Joe" what is next is the usual chatter of the third wave before everyone returns to work.

Like clockwork, the fourth wave arrives. The morning is in its dying throes as the more slow of the crop wake up. For some reason, this is where some of the most eccentric of the crop seem to find themselves. Circle master ("Your coffee sir, circuliar cup and circuliar sugar cubs, three of them, like you want it sir"), Dr.Maddison ("Your coffee sir, it is a suprise like always."), Mr.Arneson ("Nothing has been left to chance, sir"), Mr.Eliston ("Your coffee, black"), Miss.Glitch ("Your latte Miss.Glitch"), Dr.Machinas ("As always, your Latte Dr."), Dr.DeDeDe ("Latte machiato with two sugar cubes sir"), Dr.Doofenschmirtz ("Coffee with goat milk made to mimic that from your homeland, just as you like it sir."), Miss.Moor ("How was the commute, I hope not that much traffic, Latte like always?"), Miss.von Clawsenhauer ("Your catpuchino as always, madam" he says, ignoring her attempts to hug his frame). He started a conversation with those who needed a word, like miss.Glitch or Dr.Doofenschmirtz. Now however, he had to put his foucs on a certain case. Dr.von Whiskers was looking rather worse for wear lately, this wouldn't do. "Miss Whiskers, a moment of your time please?" I ask, after I gave her the usual (Tea and coffee with a bit of whiskey in both, all three supercharged). "You seem quite distressed miss, I have been outfitted with new pyscho-analitic circuits, I am still the butler Bar keep of this building, so please, inform me about your troubles." After this statement it is not long before Miss.von Whiskers breaks down, luckely most others have left. "*Sniff-Sniff* and sometimes I-I-I think nothing bu-bu-but some plush toy! What am I? A cat with the intellect of two mad people fused with a cat. Past my GENIUS I am nothing and it isn't even MINE!" The poor woman sobs, while Joe uses a rag to clean a mug (He does not need to, but it creates a calming atmospheer) after which he speaks. "Dr. von Whiskers, I understand your crisis. I would have had it too. What am I, but a coffee machine that has been given a mind because of the wandering mind of the mad master of SCIENCE! I do not fret however, I have been dealt my fate, given my past and now? Now I am the master of my fate. I can't decided how I change, what gets added next, but in this kitchen? I am KING. So what if your a plush toy? Take destiny my its horns and tell its to bow before the GENIOUS and mental might of Henrietta von Whiskers, the wisests and most GENIUS cat plush toy to have walked the earth." Joe says, finishing his speach in his usual monotone. The cat looks into his eyes "Thank you Joe, this insight I did not expect out of you" Joe can't help but chuckle, a load sound "Few do". After this miss von Whiskers leaves for her own devices.

The last wave is the smallest. Miss Akula is late as always and takes her espresso while Joe flags the Fetch bots for Miss.McPierceson's Coffee, Tea and breakfast. The woman prefers to do as little as possible and Joe intends to profide. This is what he does afteral, profide the people of this fine building as much service as he can. It is what he does, afteral.

A day in the life: Joe the overcomplicated Coffee machine.
His designation was The Costum-PsychoAnalitic-HyperPowered-CyberspaceRegulated-MeanBean-ExtraDimensional-ShadowPowerd-4lazy-hyperChemical-PartlyOrganic-cyborg-cattastic-Cafineinator-6000, his name however, was Joe.

His name was new thing, gifted to him by proffesor DeDeDe. Thinking about his designation made him ponder his odd history, from a humble coffee machine that came with the office building to the hulking bio-machine he was now. As far as the recordings tell him, it started small, as anything great does. Upgraded filtering here, beter water storage there, an organic brain added in for good measure, the organic parts being turned into cyborg parts more integrated with the machine. Each scientist made him more...something...more alive.

His designation grew, but his name stayed the same. He was build from 6 main parts, as he knew. An organic core, put there by Dr.DeDeDe, Dr.DNA, Proffesor Maddison and Miss.Felicia. The latter giving him a feline twist. His front and visible shell was robotic in nature, designed by Dr.Eggman and Dr.Wily with some input from others. He had a production suite that made his own materials, all natural of course (with a little mad encouragement). This part of him was mostly designed by Dr.DNA and Dr.Fairweather with some input of Dr.West for his chemical production system.

Next is his production hub, a sophisticated system capable of producing cups, mugs, towels and anything else you would need in a kitchen, Dr.Krampatoradelarga and Dr.Ferns where the leading men in this part of his body. When these products needed to be stored they were put into his storage center. A project started by Dr.Briefs, his body was able to efficiently store all the fine China, liquid storage, coffe&tea materiaals and anything else he needed, like extra data. Joe was certain he hadn't even reached a kwarter of his capacity. Too bad there was not way for MAD to use this space, oh wel.

Last and most importantly, his production hub. Everything else is just fancy add-ons, this is the part of him made him the man he is. Extremely advanced filter and temperature control systems as well a treatment machinery made him able to make any kind of Coffee or Tea known to man or will be known to man. Period. He was also able to make a mean cookie. Granted, these thoughts, this pondering was new. All though he could think before, it was more mechanical, more like the VI or "Big_sister". After the newest addition to their orginasation, Joe had gained a psyche, thanks to young miss Moor.
Not much pondering could be had tho, he had a job to do.

Days at MAD come in waves. The first wave, like its counterpart the fifth wave, was one of the smaller ones. These are the man that came before 6:00, mostly far before that. These men could be divided in three categories. Ninjas, the socially inept and Master Viper. Speaking of the man, Joe dutifully used his connection to the network to flag a fetch bot. He gave Viper's preferred morning Coffee, as well some special tea that would put him into sleep. The poor man had been running for three days straight now so Joe ordered the fetch bot to force feed Master viper the tea and offer him the coffee after he wakes up. Master Harlequin and Dr. Mc Ninja always uses the cover dark to sneak into the building unseen by anyone. Joe pretended not seen the man enter, telling a ninja you saw them is a bad manner.

Next came the socially insecure, Dr.Auris and Mr.Diptock were both insecure man who did not like human contact. His social analitical program told him it was job to offer them a hand. So he did. He talked them "How are you doing Dr.Auris and you, Mr.Diptock?" infer about their days before hand, about their plans. Reassure them "You have an important place in our organization Mr.Diptock, the Mad sciences are about both genius and method, which you both have. That and an amazing aim if the videos of the raid say anything." "There is no need to run from your compatriots Dr.Auris, connected or seperated, they are your co-workers." Joe did what he did, offer some coffee and a mechanical ear.

Next was the second wave. The go-getters, the business man, the man of regiment. These man and woman don;t need his help except for their coffee and tea. Well, except Dr.DNA. She still has to cope with the accident, the tea he brewed for her seemed to help. Past that, he helped who asked for it, like the routine it was. Speaking to his costumers with his recently updated speech patterns. Dr.Wattson ("here is your coffee sir, with honey as you like it"), Professor Wheatley ("Here is your tea sir, camila as always, with fish oil ofcourse"), Dr.West ("Extra powerful coffee sir, with some plant extract and fish oil to stimulate the mind"), Dr.Cayote ("Coffee with a side of black blood to help with your injuries, SIR.DR.Cayote"), Miss Fairweather ("Latte machiato with rasped greens as always, madam."), Dr.Oaktife ("Coffee in the special inhaler that uplinks with your suit, sir"), Sir.Blank ("Coffee sir, black"), Mr.Thorian ("Capachino as always, sir"), Dr.Briefs ("Gin with coffee, capachino spiked with whiskey, as you like it sir.").

Then came the third wave, the more normal mad scientists. Dr.Wily and Dr.Eggman entering together, as usual, discussing things related with robotics. Both men get Espresso, nice and simple. Then come the rest: Mr.Sarge ("Tea with fish oil sir"), Dr.Nuclear ("Coffee with little bit of sugar, like you want it Dr."), Mr.Krampatoradelarga ("Coffee, Tea and toast, as you want it sir"), Miss.Kant ("Your Espresso miss"), Sir.NotTed ("Tea, sir?"), Mr.Pearce ("Coffee with sugar, I suppose?"), Dr.Manus ("Your morning beer, sir"), Dr.Pravdu ("Tea or coffee today?"). Miss XFNE is always a predicament though. "YO, how ya doing Joe" The cybernetic woman starts. "I am quite fine miss, how is your morning? The usual I take it? Latte machiato with 5 sugar cubes?" the cyberneticly enhanced woman smirks "You know me too well, Joe" what is next is the usual chatter of the third wave before everyone returns to work.

Like clockwork, the fourth wave arrives. The morning is in its dying throes as the more slow of the crop wake up. For some reason, this is where some of the most eccentric of the crop seem to find themselves. Circle master ("Your coffee sir, circuliar cup and circuliar sugar cubs, three of them, like you want it sir"), Dr.Maddison ("Your coffee sir, it is a suprise like always."), Mr.Arneson ("Nothing has been left to chance, sir"), Mr.Eliston ("Your coffee, black"), Miss.Glitch ("Your latte Miss.Glitch"), Dr.Machinas ("As always, your Latte Dr."), Dr.DeDeDe ("Latte machiato with two sugar cubes sir"), Dr.Doofenschmirtz ("Coffee with goat milk made to mimic that from your homeland, just as you like it sir."), Miss.Moor ("How was the commute, I hope not that much traffic, Latte like always?"), Miss.von Clawsenhauer ("Your catpuchino as always, madam" he says, ignoring her attempts to hug his frame). He started a conversation with those who needed a word, like miss.Glitch or Dr.Doofenschmirtz.

Now however, he had to put his focys on a certain case. Dr.von Whiskers was looking rather worse for wear lately, this wouldn't do. "Miss Whiskers, a moment of your time please?" I ask, after I gave her the usual (Tea and coffee with a bit of whiskey in both, all three supercharged). "You seem quite distressed miss, I have been outfitted with new pyscho-analitic circuits, I am still the butler Bar keep of this building, so please, inform me about your troubles." Proffesor von Whiskers give JOe a withering glare filled with so much hate that he feared his psychic circuit might grow legs and run away from this mad woman cat.

"I'll have you know you overgrown tin can, that I am FINE. Even if I wasn't, I don't need your help. Your nothing but our stupid Coffee machine that can talk." Joe said nothing for a bit, only releasing the odd steam cloud "What would that make you madam proffesor, a stuffed plush?" Proffessor von Whiskers eyes almost bulge out of her tiny skull. "...how do you and who do you work for?" the cat said glaring "Now what miss? Also I work for MAD ofcourse". The proffesor just kept staring with hate and mistrust "You know to much, what is this, blackmail? What do you want, money? Power? Freedom?" the diminutive proffesor asked.

Joe made a sound that was the closed he could get to a chuckle "I want to help you proffesor von Whiskers, that is part of my job afteral and I am proffesional. I'll do my job no matter what." Henrietta kept staring "So if you don't want this information to get out, I advice you stop taking Dr.Wests experimental anti-depressents and finding someone to talk to, if not myself then one of the minions." Henrietta chuckeld "Please, like those fools could understand my problems, born from my GENIUS!" Joe made an odd noise before saying "You feel like nothing because of your birth, because your the product of two mad minds melding inside a cat your nothing." Henrietta was baffled now, making Joe continue "I know this for I had those thoughts, it is true I am nothing more then a tin can, a machine bolted to a wall. So what? Fate, the future is for those who claim it and this future is mine, I advice you to do the same".

Henrietta stared again before saying "Fine you overgrown tin can, I'll shall become the most mentally healthist mad scientist here, I'll show you! I'll show Henry, I'll show Eggman and most importantly I'll show myself! I'LL SHOW YOU ALL! I'LL SHOW THAT NOT EVEN DEPRESSION CAN STOP THE G E N I U S OF HENRIETTA von WHISKERS!" The cat cackeld before dashing off. "Glad to be of service mam" Joe called after her.

Joe cleaned his bench as the last wave started. The last wave is the smallest. Miss Akula is late as always and takes her espresso while Joe flags the Fetch bots for Miss.McPierceson's Coffee, Tea and breakfast. The woman prefers to do as little as possible and Joe intends to profide. This is what he does afteral, profide the people of this fine building as much service as he can. It is what he does, afteral.

Last edited:
Back