Fools, We Will Destroy You All! ...After We Save The World! (Mad Scientist Riot Quest)(RECRUITING!)

How Should Minions Be Capped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*raise hand*

Maybe you could explore options featuring less collateral damage? I think we kinda blew open the Masquerade here.

I am going to suggest we have several people work on setting up the Luján Partido Bunker base. I can contribute to that with my operations 2 skill if we have a few others. Otherwise I plan to do
[ ] Advance Understanding of a Field
-[ ] Dimensional Mechanics: Either working on figuring out what dimensions there are or work on Dream Dimension

I am hoping we can find a dimension to pull power from at some point not used by the supernatural. Also it is interesting to see how smaller components like the marble reactor can be combined to make better gear. That buzzkill for example is plain nasty with the +32 final bonus thanks to all the individual components. So I think we need to keep pushing field understanding so that we can in turn make better components and then gear.

We know of hundreds of dimensions, we probably could find a anti-matter one. Just need to produce a anti-matter-based generator and open a VERY tiny hole into the dimension.

I like this idea! Doc Watson would be fully in favor of doing so. Though eventually I want to create a power device that pulls on the raw energy of another dimension directly to generate power and skip any middle phase.

I like this idea! Doc Watson would be fully in favor of doing so. Though eventually I want to create a power device that pulls on the raw energy of another dimension directly to generate power and skip any middle phase.
Eventually, we can just say "Screw you" to Thermodynamics and make a Perpetual Motion Machine. So don't put TOO much work into designing neat high-tier energy systems.

[X] Acquire a new base
-[X] Luján Partido Bunker
-[X] Emphasis on concealment and defense, this is going to be a facility we do not have mundanes coming to.

[x] Study a Supernatural Phenomena
-[x] Dream Creatures - How to interact with and stop them

[X] Go rescue Eggman (enables @Space Jawato ignore the Lost status)

@I just write for dimensional mechanics do we need to say which dimension we are looking into or can we do a general one to identify the various dimensions available?

My thoughts here are to get the bunker base which will be our main base that we can expand over time and will have stuff like the C.A.T. room, manufacturing, MAD research labs, manufacturing and such. Our other bases give us a front and a place for other MAD scientists to contact us at and hopefully draw attention from the supernatural there as opposed to the Bunker.

Edit: Doctor Watson long term wishes are understanding other dimension in order to generate power from them, shown by the Dimensional Sensor that he brought and produced a large number for our use. If you have an action related to Dimensional Research or Power design then I am willing to jump in on it, and I am more than willing to use both of my actions on research (skill 4). While he can do other fields like biology and whatnot he has a preference for dimension and power research and devices.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to include the free action to rescue Eggman

Edit2: consolidating to avoid lone wolf, dropped advance field for dream studies

Last edited:
I forget does building an item cost an action? Otherwise I'm gonna build a replacement Netnavi for Dr. Wiley and take his original one.

I forget does building an item cost an action? Otherwise I'm gonna build a replacement Netnavi for Dr. Wiley and take his original one.
If you are personally building it, yes.
His origional one is dead. Got corrupted, caused the network problem. We got atleast 6 more though produced this last turn, 5 from forging furnaces and 1 from that action. If you are willing to wait a turn, I'm gonna have us over 80 Research 3 Navis.

Last edited:
His origional one is dead. Got corrupted, caused the network problem. We got atleast 6 more though produced this last turn, 5 from forging furnaces and 1 from that action. If you are willing to wait a turn, I'm gonna have us 80 Research Navis.
It got reformatted into the Netnavi mark two which I'm claiming as my own and building a replacement for Dr. Wiley.

Last edited:
@dunk1010 so like... help me w/ my dryads...

[X] Go rescue Eggman (enables @Space Jawato ignore the Lost status)
[X] Design a blueprint
-[X] Improve Dryads so that they can fit in with people and are less dumb better at research and/or operations. If this succeeds a lot, reducing their upkeep would be pleasant.
[X] Acquire a New Base
-[X] The Mine
-[X] Make sure to actually *talk* to the dumbass ecology activists and tell them I'm the founder of a permaculture-leaning agricultural company and am looking into reducing the harm that mining has on the local environment, along with other land rehabilitation efforts, and that I plan for this mine to not only produce copper but to do so without harm to the local area. And also that I plan on building a lab within the property so that if it *is* harmful I will be the first to know.
-[X] Actually set up a lab; don't start mining yet (and make sure to advertise this fact so potential employees aren't pissed that they didn't get a chance at being hired).
[X] Boss Around Minions
-[X] Order 10 Spiderbots and 1 Motobug to help set up the lab/base at the mine.
-[X] If there are any Spiderbots remaining, order them to help set up the lab/base at the mine.

Welp, my reading comprehension just flew out the window then I guess. Anyway I'm gonna probably upgrade our computing lvl some more this turn and maybe expand Fairweather some more.
*laughs evilly as my business expands*

Last edited:
@I just write, I've got to ask, was the Black Blood monster things a reference to my accidental creation of the Toaster Bot Of Doom in my backstory?

Hmm, still, those werewolves scared me a bit. I thought they are werewolves not super saiyan with technology to match. I hope the Vampires not that bad.

Back