The First Dream
[X]Clouds(Xenitii, Fountain of Destiny)

[X]Freedom(Ebolkan, Wellspring of Deray)

You dream a dream of awakening. You dream a dream of ascension. Most of all, you dream a dream of Destiny. You see things that could be, things that are, things that have been, and things that should not be. You see what you could become, a wondrous deity, head of a pantheon of ascended deities that laugh and play in the heavens, and how to make it so. However, your Dream focuses on what you are, and you see the bridge, the strings connecting you to… two? planes. You are sure that that's… not how it works, but your visions assure you of their veracity.

Then, the tone of your vision changes. You fly over the clouds that were the source of your visions ,and look around. You feel changed, as though the chains that you didn't know were holding you down snapped. You could get used to this. You grin as far as your baby face will allow you to, and let the currents carry you where they wish.

Gained Destiny-Attuned, Freedom-Allied, Self-Awareness, and A Dream.

As you fall back into unconsciousness, you exit your mother and enter the world. You are named

[] Write in. Will probably be something related to either Destiny, Deray, Foresight, or Freedom due to you literally having a portal to Destiny in your soul.

and you are born in the suburbs of London.

What did you like to do as an infant?

[]Play with blocks and toys. (Greatly increases physical skills, increases Ebolkan alignment, slightly increases mental skills.)

[]Annoy your parents *intentionally* (Greatly increases Ebolkan alignment,increases physical skills, slightly increases mental skills.)

[]Listen to stories and words. (Greatly increases mental skills,increases Xenitii alignment, slightly increases Ebolkan alignment.)

[]Sleep, and Dream. (Greatly increases Xenitii alignment,increases mental skills, slightly increases Ebolkan alignment).

A/N: Very, very surprised by the vote. I was expecting Reizan, Ghazakheft and Procex to be the ones people voted for. Anyone want to tell me why Reizan was so downtrodden(I think I know why Ghazakheft was eschewed, and Procex was given a chance)?

Votes close in 16 hours. These are far less important votes, but they'll still do things and affect your character's preference and personality.

Last edited:
[x] Clouds (Xenitii - Fountain of Destiny)
[x] Authority (Ghazakheft)

Oh well... changing vote.

[x]Sleep, and Dream. (Increases Xenitii alignment, slightly increases mental skills).

Last edited:
[X] Shai
[X]Sleep, and Dream. (Increases Xenitii alignment, slightly increases mental skills).

Shai is the Egyptian God of Fate, Destiny, Life, and Death. That seems to go well with our dreams and are thematic.

[X] Scott Free
[X]Play with blocks and toys. (Increases physical skills, slightly increases Ebolkan alignment.)

I already have a goal for this quest!

...evolve to the point where even the T rating does not describe us!

[X] Scott Free
[X] Listen to stories and words. (Increases mental skills, slightly increases Xenitii alignment.)

Last edited:
@AmusedOracle Could we name our character after an anime character that fought someone who could predict the future and win?

I said probably linked, not definitely, and that is fairly linked anyways. It better not be from Code Geass though. I can't pronounce any of their names properly and that bugs me. *joke*

Just so you guys know, your sex is not determined (by the quest) until you get a name.

Last edited:
I said probably linked, not definitely, and that is fairly linked anyways. It better not be from Code Geass though. I can't pronounce any of their names properly and that bugs me. *joke*

Just so you guys know, your sex is not determined (by the quest) until you get a name.
Don't worry! All we need is lots of money, ego, and rule screwing!

[X] Seto Kaiba
[X]Sleep, and Dream. (Increases Xenitii alignment, slightly increases mental skills).

Edit: Now, where will we get our white dragon with blue eyes?

Last edited:
You could find one of those, if you really tried. Not gonna lie though, I prefer Shai.

As for ego, if you wanted that, you probably should have picked Ghazakheft.

Xenitii is very self-aware. You are unlikely to hold false opinions of yourself.

[X] Shai

Sure, egyptian dreams ahoy!

As for ego, if you wanted that, you probably should have picked Ghazakheft.
Have you SEEN the bullshit Kaiba can do? That ego is earned in spades! Hell, it was his goddamned ego that lead him to do something so god damned impossible, the villain couldn't believe it! Twice!

The man earned his ego, because he was that badass.

But yeah, we can stick to Shai.

[X] Shai

Just a personal preference, nothing serious.

But I was referring to the fact that you are Xenitii, and therefore ego is highly unlikely if you decide to upgrade your mental faculties from prodigious four-year-old (which is what you are currently). Just saying.

[X] Scott Free
[X]Play with blocks and toys. (Increases physical skills, slightly increases Ebolkan alignment.)

I just realised that I miscopied my notes. Here are the actual ones:

[]Play with blocks and toys. (Greatly increases physical skills, increases Ebolkan alignment, slightly increases mental skills.)

[]Annoy your parents *intentionally* (Greatly increases Ebolkan alignment,increases physical skills, slightly increases mental skills.)

[]Listen to stories and words. (Greatly increases mental skills,increases Xenitii alignment, slightly increases Ebolkan alignment.)

[]Sleep, and Dream. (Greatly increases Xenitii alignment,increases mental skills, slightly increases Ebolkan alignment).

The story has been adjusted accordingly. My apologies.

I just realised that I miscopied my notes. Here are the actual ones:

The story has been adjusted accordingly. My apologies.
A bit late dude. Going to have ta deal with the current votes. After all, some people may be gone till next update.

True. Not expecting people to re-post.

Just explaining that I messed up so when I post again no-one is surprised.

Alright. Understood.

This makes me all the more firm for Sleep and Dream though. If it truly is a slow starter, I feel we want to blast our abilities with it up as soon as possible when we have the opportunity since it sounds like such chances are rare.

Back