To make people actually remember, here's it once for posterity: Minako is nonbinary and uses they/them. This message will be pinned so you people stop getting it wrong and pissing me off. If you get it wrong in the future I'm going to be much less nice, considering you have to scroll past it just to read the quest.

To answer on my end, yes, I can view the other images? Which makes it weird. Did the spoilering do something to it?

I dunno! Ah well.

Edit: And fixed! Good job! Also, very good update.

[X] Call someone, anyone.
-[X] This is magical girl stuff right? Takane should know what to do.
-[X] But forget all the magical girl cliches, you need to let your mom know about this!
-[X] Call Takane, and your mom Sayaka.

Let's crash this plane with no survivors.

Last edited:
-[X] But forget all the magical girl cliches, you need to let your mom know about this!

I am frankly really annoyed by Sayaka's irresponsible handling of this situation, so let's get the shit to hit the fan before there's even more.

Last edited:
Someone willing to bet Kyubey is going to attempt his grab now?

-[X] Takane
--[X] This is obviously magical, she's magical, she'll know who to contact

Are you able to access any of the other images in the thread. Because I can tell you most of them are hosted the same way.
It seemed to fix itself when I reloaded the page. Edited my original post. I'm guessing it had something to do with the spoiler tag, but IDK.

Anyway, I can see the merit in getting Sayaka here as well OOC, but I don't quite see the IC justification. On the parental front it's been stated that the relationship is distant, and on the police front we have no reason to believe that the police have anything relating to a magics department and are aware of the masquerade.

It seemed to fix itself when I reloaded the page. Edited my original post. I'm guessing it had something to do with the spoiler tag, but IDK.

Anyway, I can see the merit in getting Sayaka here as well OOC, but I don't quite see the IC justification. On the parental front it's been stated that the relationship is distant, and on the police front we have no reason to believe that the police have anything relating to a magics department and are aware of the masquerade.

I mean, the explanation for that is: teenager. That doesn't necessarily mean distant when the chips are down?

Hmm, has Sayaka taken any first-aid classes? Like, that Minako would know about?
"In case of disembowelment, priority number one is to get the liver back in place. After that, pick one of the kidneys from the floor and carefully place it- NO, FUCKING CALL AN AMBULANCE AND PRAY, THE PRAYING WILL PROBABLY HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE OF SUCCESS THAN THE AMBULANCE."

:V

I mean, the explanation for that is: teenager. That doesn't necessarily mean distant when the chips are down?
The explanation is that they're hiding magic and half their conversations with us around are ocer telepathy.

From an IC perspective, what would they be able to do? They're not magical (again, IC only). Maybe they could offer moral support, but would they even believe what's being said?

I suppose the explanation could be a simple "not thinking, contact parents+police". That's a reasonable IC choice, even if the actual reasoning is OOC.

Minako's first reaction to seeing someone's chest blown out is not "I need to call my mom" I can guarantee that much.

Like yeah I guess you can justify it as them panicking but her reaction is to dial 119 and 110, because holy shit she's heavily injured, and holy shit SOMEONE blew her chest open and GOT AWAY.

Now I'm not gonna completely veto the possibility of getting Sayaka or Kyouko here because as soon as either of them catches a whiff of trouble she's going to leave her job and rush over, but chances are not high.

-[X] Takane

Last edited:
Alas. But if that's the way it is that's the way it is.

-[X] Takane

X] Call someone, anyone.
-[X] Takane
You dropped this: [

-[X] Takane.
--[X] This is obviously magical, if anyone knows what to do, it's her.

Takana is the only magical reference Minako's got, and Mina's already chosen to rely on Takane on a magical matter a few hours ago, and Takana seems pretty reliable.

At the very end of the alleyway, you see a vaguely human-sized shape just lying on the ground. It's moving; clearly alive, if just barely. You see the smoke rise from it, and an aborted attempt to breathe, every few minutes. Just over it, another humanoid figure presses its heel into the victim's left hand.

Yeah so to state the blindingly obvious here - the Kasamino girls are in town.

You find yourself stepping backwards in shock. Sudden cruelty for no goddamn reason. You glance between the corpse and the person above it. Interrupting them would be fucking stupid. There is nothing you'd gain from doing that.

So that's exactly what you do.

Mina is definitely Sayaka's kid.

The attacker suddenly sees you. They take a bewildered step backwards, look you up and down, then just simply...run. They run down the alleyway, far from their victim and across the rooftops.

And probably got a whopping target painted on their back. The fact that Sayaka and Kyouko have a kid probably wasn't known so surprise individual that looks like either of the two (very old) veterans of Mitikahara would get the bug out response.

But ah - MG knew about the Soul gem. Trying to witch someone you actually can't take in a fight might be in the playbook. Poor Mina.

-[X] Takane

Mina won't realize that their parents are MGs until the anvil comes down square on their head.

Last edited:
-[X] Takane

For godsakes, it's better for everyone if this finally comes to a head.

Back