Probably decided that the original voice for Semi-Perfect Cell would get very annoying if they had him as a consistent character, so they toned down the 'sounds like he has something in his mouth' aspect of him.

He'll probably sound even more like Alucard when he goes Perfect.

Also, his actions aren't too funny and it fits more with the menace imperfect had.

He's actually stronger than Vegeta even without using the Ultra Saiyan. He just held back to prevent Vegeta from finding out. If they're both Mega Saiyans and not holding back, Trunks is stronger.

Hm, my impression was the thing he was holding back was only Ultra-Saiyan...

Fairly close at least....

New episode is out.

Damn It! I want to be perfect! I wanna!

I wanna I wanna I wanna-

*kicked in the face*

I wannahhahhahhahhahahhh.

That moment when trunks realises Vegeta is going to let Cell go perfect, He just realises the moment Cell opens his mouth what's going to happen

I now want see Trunks pull a rage break complete with Ghost future Gohan "I'm not crazy your crazy, especially you Mister Gohan" and a scream that is heard across all of time and space.

Hmm Vegeta was in top form, it's been a while since we've seen him in anything other than screaming rage. So the mocking amusement was a change.

That was great. Especially trunks just going "Oh god he's going to let him do it."
Trunks realized the moment Cell opened his mouth he was about to play Vegeta like a fiddle. Also, Goku totally called this happening when he told Gohan that they didn't have anyone strong enough to beat Cell yet even after Trunks and Vegeta were coming out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber because he knew this was going to happen.

Also, Goku totally called this happening when he told Gohan that they didn't have anyone strong enough to beat Cell yet even after Trunks and Vegeta were coming out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber because he knew this was going to happen.
Yeah, Goku has been strangely on the ball this season. Does going Super Saiyan give you a permanent intelligence boost or something?

He just has a better understanding of how fights will work out than...pretty much any other thing involving the brain.
I don't think that explanation works though. Compare last seasons Goku vs. This season's Goku's intelligence. There's a difference. Also, unless i'm forgetting something, Goku entered the Time chamber before Cell evolved.

Goku's savvy enough now that he knows that it'll always come down to him or Gohan. Not sure how this happened, but super-saiyan being the cause is a good guess.
Hell, his banter with Mr Popo is smarter than anything he said in the Freeza saga or Saiyan Saga

Back