Any reason why the completion bar on their site is at 75% already?
Presumably either the time required to edit the last video allowed them to write the next one, or the video was turning out to be longer and they cut it down, allowing for speedy turnaround. Probably the first.

Also, that's "percentage of the process done" not "time remaining" and editing is the hardest/most time-intensive part, so... it'll probably still be a few weeks anyway.

Presumably either the time required to edit the last video allowed them to write the next one, or the video was turning out to be longer and they cut it down, allowing for speedy turnaround. Probably the first.

Also, that's "percentage of the process done" not "time remaining" and editing is the hardest/most time-intensive part, so... it'll probably still be a few weeks anyway.

It was said over on TV Tropes that they mentioned they intent to have the next episode ready so they can show it at con they'll be at.

Cell is steadily getting more like Alucard with each form, and I love it! :D

Oh my god, Goku Vision was hilarious :lol:rofl::lol:rofl:

Last edited:
I'm surprised they didn't reference the fact that Tien just made the last useful human contribution to a fight in the series.

*Insert comment about how Semi-Murple Cell has a D**K in his mouth* Now that i'v made the same joke on both sites i'ma watch the episode again! :p

This is the first time I've found semi-perfect Cell intimidating!

He always seemed kinda a joke next to first and final form, despite his power.

I'm surprised they didn't reference the fact that Tien just made the last useful human contribution to a fight in the series.

Not *quite*, one can argue fighting against the Cell Jrs... but yea, pretty much ^^

Last edited:
Back