"When you get to hell, TELL 'EM SIR PENWOOD SENT YOU!

. . . And then apologize on my behalf for the inconvenience!"

Was up on the website since Christmas.

Enjoy it, Piccolo. This is the last time you will ever get to be badass or anything more than a support.

Stupid broken Saiyan carries nerf pls

Ahh, here we go. Now Cell takes center stage. I like the Androids, especially 16 when he gets to be really badass in another ep or two, but Abridged Cell is just so good :)

Was up on the website since Christmas.
I don't know what kind of toaster they are using to host their website, but trying to watch a video there was like trying to watch a slideshow. So, yeah, It might as well be nonexistant for me until it hit youtube.

Also, cell really is stealing the show. Whoever is voicing him really should get an award or something.

Last edited:
I don't know what kind of toaster they are using to host their website, but trying to watch a video there was like trying to watch a slideshow. So, yeah, It might as well be nonexistant for me until it hit youtube.

Also, cell really is stealing the show. Whoever is voicing him really should get an award or something.

The site works fine for me.

Also for Cell thank no less than Takahata101, aka Abridged!Alucard.

We were expecting great things when this video came up a few years ago. We were not disappointed.

Oh my god I can't wait for Cell's second form :D

And yea, he's my favorite part of Abridged Hellsing too.

I'm so glad their in the cell saga now since that means the abridged Broly movie is coming, TFS said they wouldnt even mentioned it until around the cell games

If they don't already have someone picked out, they should get PurpleEyesWTF to do Broly. He is absolutely priceless as Berserker in Fate/Cero.

It's really dumb because it seems like it would be easy to give a reason for why someone whose race was destroyed a raging omnicidal maniac but no, his motivation is that Goku disturbed him with his crying when they were babies I guess.

EDIT

One thing that bothered me about the Broly movie is you have this character that unleashes unparalleled power during berserker rages and it's set during the Cell Saga. Hey you know what other character unleashed unparalleled power during a berserker rage in the Cell Saga? Fucking Gohan! How is this not his story? Like there's this whole deal about how Broly's dad tries to control and limit Broly's power out of fear but then you have Goku who encourages and teaches Gohan to harness his power, so it's like this theme of father/son relationships and contrasting Goku and Gohan with Broly and his father. With that in mind how is the climax of the movie not Gohan seeing Goku about to be killed and then going SSJ2 in anger and desperation for a short period of time wherein he brutalizes and kills Broly and rather than be afraid of Gohan's power like Broly's father was of his, Goku encourages Gohan to use and control his power? It seems like a really obvious thematic parallel.

Last edited:
It's really dumb because it seems like it would be easy to give a reason for why someone whose race was destroyed a raging omnicidal maniac but no, his motivation is that Goku disturbed him with his crying when they were babies I guess.
I think it had more to do with Broly:
* Witnessing the destruction of his planet
* Getting stabbed
*Being driven insane by his power.

His hatred of Goku is likely because he blames the crying for the 1st two of those, because Insane Baby

In my opinion, the biggest problem with the movie isn't Broly's motivation, it's Vegeta, the Prince of All Saiyans, just plain giving up because there is no way they can defeat the LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN. At the very least, he would (try) not to stop until Kakarot was knocked out, thereby proving that he is stronger than Kakarot.

Meh, I skip pretty much all the DBZ movies since I consider them all to be incredibly half assed versions of the series storyline crammed into an hour and a half.

Series gives us Piccolo, movies try Slug. He even wishes for youth and does the giant thing
series has a Saiyan Vegeta appear, movies give us lesser motivated Turliss
series has Frieza, movies pull Cooler out of someone's ass
Frieza reappears as a cyborg, we get metal cooler
series has androids, movies make up android 13
series gives us Buu, movies have Jameba (who also looks a lot like a red Cell)

Somehow they managed to get just a tad less creative when they made up Broly and Bojack.

Back