Nope, Trunks is technically stronger at this point but refuses to let his dad know because reasons.
... that seems like the obvious thing to do in DBZA. Telling Abridged-Vegeta you are stronger than him sounds like a way of getting punched.

Also after a year of constant exposure you might want to see someone else get a bit tired kicking Vegeta around before fighting them yourself.

He's actually stronger than Vegeta even without using the Ultra Saiyan. He just held back to prevent Vegeta from finding out. If they're both Mega Saiyans and not holding back, Trunks is stronger.

I say they could have beaten cell much sooner if they just told Vegeta that and unleashed his hell rage on Semi-Cell.

Still weirded out by how much Cell sounds like Alucard. I know they had Cell's voice earlier and we know it'd sound similar, but I thought that'd be for Perfect Cell, not Semi Perfect.

Still weirded out by how much Cell sounds like Alucard. I know they had Cell's voice earlier and we know it'd sound similar, but I thought that'd be for Perfect Cell, not Semi Perfect.

Probably decided that the original voice for Semi-Perfect Cell would get very annoying if they had him as a consistent character, so they toned down the 'sounds like he has something in his mouth' aspect of him.

He'll probably sound even more like Alucard when he goes Perfect.

Probably decided that the original voice for Semi-Perfect Cell would get very annoying if they had him as a consistent character, so they toned down the 'sounds like he has something in his mouth' aspect of him.
Maybe they could have had him sound like he had something stuck in his throat, then coughed up a chunk of something before sounding like he currently does, similar to what they did when they introduced Freeza.

Back