don't think that explanation works though. Compare last seasons Goku vs. This season's Goku's intelligence. There's a difference. Also, unless i'm forgetting something, Goku entered the Time chamber before Cell evolved.

Final form, yes. After absorbing 17, though, Goku wasn't in the Room. He popped down to save Tien and Piccolo.

Yeah, Goku has been strangely on the ball this season. Does going Super Saiyan give you a permanent intelligence boost or something?

Part of it may be... his actions were relatively on the ball this arc, at least so-far. The problems are either health based (but, let's remember, not taking medicine because it's grape flavored!), or Vegeta caused.

That rearrangement of the Imperial March by way of the banjo was brilliant.

"Doc, you can't fix what ain't broke. Now, where's my trucker hat?"

I'm astonished they didn't comment on the fact that every android past 13 was apparently weaker than the last or something. Was that when Gero's senility started setting in?

I'm astonished they didn't comment on the fact that every android past 13 was apparently weaker than the last or something. Was that when Gero's senility started setting in?

Aren't 17 and 18 stronger than 14 and 15? The timeline they have puts this pre-Time Chamber, so all of the Saiyans here are still weaker than 17/18. The endscene is Krillin and Trunks showing up to blow up babby cell, after all.

(This does, admittedly, raise a host of other questions, but the movies have always been like that)

Aren't 17 and 18 stronger than 14 and 15? The timeline they have puts this pre-Time Chamber, so all of the Saiyans here are still weaker than 17/18. The endscene is Krillin and Trunks showing up to blow up babby cell, after all.

(This does, admittedly, raise a host of other questions, but the movies have always been like that)

Yeah, even just keeping this in the Abridged verse puts it before the Time Chamber.*

So 14 and 15 are probably about as strong as 19 and 20. Not really sure where 13 before absorbing the other two's power sources would be. Probably stronger though, but he wasn't overwhelming Goku's Super Saiyan form.

After absorbing their powersources, probably around 16 or so.

*If we're talking regular DBZ, fuck if I know. Probably roughly the same time frame since Gohan couldn't go Super Saiyan.

It is interesting that in each *set*, the low number is the lowest. 13 is more-so than 14/15. 16 than 17/18. And 19 is stronger than 20.

Back