In all fairness Yamcha went through the same training as Krillin though and still is pretty casual about Popo so I find it neat XD
I don't know. Yamach is the kind of guy who would travel to a post-apocalyptic future to bang his there still-single ex-girlfriend. Yamcha being casual about Mr Popo seems more to be foolishness.

Then again, Mr Popo does not giving a crap about a worm like Cell or Yamcha. They are all the same to him.

I don't know. Yamach is the kind of guy who would travel to a post-apocalyptic future to bang his there still-single ex-girlfriend. Yamcha being casual about Mr Popo seems more to be foolishness.

Then again, Mr Popo does not giving a crap about a worm like Cell or Yamcha. They are all the same to him.
(Waves hand) Don't really wanna get into a debate about this, I like it myself, its nice for them to show him in a positive light in my eyes.

Also I am really hoping some villain comes along Popo is scared of, we never saw his views on Frieza or Cell so maybe they would have been a problem, no idea but I'd ust find it fun for memetic Popo to get taken down a peg at some point, though he's more fun with Dende I'll admit.

(Waves hand) Don't really wanna get into a debate about this, I like it myself, its nice for them to show him in a positive light in my eyes.

Also I am really hoping some villain comes along Popo is scared of, we never saw his views on Frieza or Cell so maybe they would have been a problem, no idea but I'd ust find it fun for memetic Popo to get taken down a peg at some point, though he's more fun with Dende I'll admit.
Keep in mind that by popo's back story he has wrecked all the DBZ villains and heroes several times over before he became popo.

I wouldn't be surprised if, in the event that they cover GT, Popo turns into Sin Shenron or something.

Dude, pecking order!

Obviously just something I woulda found funny but an alt take on a scene.

King Kai: Why did you specify on Earth Yamcha!?
Yamcha: I dunno, why didn't you teach us the Kaio-Ken?
Everyone:...
Yamcha (Cheery grin)
King Kai: You asshole!
Goku: Can I talk a minute now?

(waves hand) and so on.

Well, it's been two and a half months since the last post in this thread. And in that time, we're 4 episodes into the next season of FF7, gotten both episodes of the Hellsing Ultimate finale released and subsequently taken down by Youtube, and finally finished with Yugioh Season 4. Christ, that's a lot of action when compared to what you'd usually expect from Abridged Series schedules.

Speaking of which, those aforementioned videos:

(Trailer posted in lieu of removed videos)

Also, goddamn am I upset that they just cropped out one of the most important parts of the events at the Temple of the Ancients.

...Okay, I'm actually really mystified at how somebody can be aware of Teamfourstar, but NOT Littlekuriboh or Yugioh Abridged.
I think it comes down to age.

Also it's not really that surprising, abridged series are such a niche thing, and while both DBZA and YGOTAS are quite popular, depending on who you ask, one will be more well known than the other.

Last edited:
My impression is TFS blew up bigger than any other abridged- I mean, it was basically an abridged supergroup drawn from veterans of other series- so it's not rare for people to know DBZA, HSA, and that's about it.

And not everyone follows actors/creators.

New FF7 up.

I've honestly got no idea what TFS is trying to do with this thing. It doesn't even make sense as a demo reel, since I'm pretty sure nobody talks like this in anime dubs. All I can tell is that it feels like they're dumbing down FF7 into something far more generic than it is.

Last edited:
The most recent two episodes of FF7 abridged made me tear up, stop being so funny and moving! (Don't stop)

Back