Wait theres gonna be a season four?

Fuck yes.

Also this last one was amazing, cell was great right up into the very end. Krillin finally wiped the owned count back to zero.

and now im really wondering how they're gonna handle Buu.

should be fun.

Last edited:
I wonder if Justine Briner will still have time to be Gohan now that he's staring in MHA.

Goku's always* been smart, in TFS and Canon.

*A few early episode of TFS may be an exception to this, it's harder to tell with the early suff.
I'd hesitate to call him smart all the time, but his brain definitely works harder whenever he's thinking about fighting...and at all other times, he's functionally retarded. And even when he's thinking or talking about fighting, he consistently messes up words.

Honestly? It's probably the brain damage, and something about Saiyan physiology compensates for it whenever he thinks about combat. And as he says in EP 60 part 1, he's recently started treating everything as a fight, so he's been noticably more intelligent since the Cell Saga began.

Last edited:
He can be smart when he actually tries to think about things, which he almost never does outside of fighting. The way I read it is after realizing Gohan doesn't want to fight and that stuff, he wants to actually think about this stuff for once.

I wonder if Justine Briner will still have time to be Gohan now that he's staring in MHA.
Would be easy to waive the voice change from a new speaker if they begin doing Buu Saga, if Justine does retire as the VA. There is a multi-year timeskip after Cell Saga ends, after all.

Would be easy to waive the voice change from a new speaker if they begin doing Buu Saga, if Justine does retire as the VA. There is a multi-year timeskip after Cell Saga ends, after all.
Masako X is the current voice of Gohan, Briner was tagged for post timeskip Gohan back when the did the Android 13 movie.

I'm pretty sure they used a cover of this during Goku's farwell

Teamfourstar, hitting home runs since 2008 :cry:

As amateur transformative fan work goes, TFS are one the big dogs and this finale proves why.

It'll be interesting to see how they do when producing their own material.

As to part 3, it was funny, it was actually somewhat affecting, it was self indulgent without being irritating (mostly).

Genre comedy fans owned entertained: lots

Jesus, 4chan really hasn't liked how straight TFS has played the Cell Saga. Saying stuff about how TFS is just a bunch of greedy wannabes using their internet videos as demo disc fandubs for presentation to Funimation and the Guild instead of as non-profit collections of fandom injokes like they used to be. How if they and newcomers to the franchise wanted to experience the show, they'd just look up the actual dub or read the manga instead of this.

And I'm not saying they're right, but combined with how I keep hearing disdain for Kai and its changes from the original show, and I'm starting to think that we don't exactly have a definitive version of how best to experience DBZ without a whole lot of downsides.

Last edited:
The idea of a definitive way to experience something confuses me as a concept anyway, though frankly I consider the opinion of 4chan as holding less worth than the Youtube comment sections so meh. I personally like it when TFS takes the series seriously, it makes the jokes feel more earned rather than lazy or cheap and actually makes for a more engaging story. I loved their spin on Cell as it gave him an actual personality beyond smug villain, Tenshinhan is the gift that keeps on giving and some of the emotional powerful scenes like Kami and Piccolo fusing surpass canon in my eyes.

Back