Yes. I read your posts. That's how I know your source doesn't back up your claim
Look at the part where I embarrassedly say "my source that proves me wrong, dur" because I saw that within seconds of posting. In your hurry to get self-righteous you seem to have missed it. Three times. 'cause I then quoted that part to you. Twice. One of them was bolded.

you then talked like I had asked you for a counter-source. Which makes me think you literally didn't even glance at my posts before slamming out replies.

Last edited:
Oh. Sorry about that. My bad. I thought you were asking me to provide a source proving you wrong, not saying that your own source did so. Again, Sorry

There was also mention during the livestream of an epilogue to come at some point after Part 3, wasn't there? Still not conclusive, but...

Just watched Part 2. The episode was great. Gohan's mannerism while Super Saiyan 2 were wonderfully creepy and jarring. Also his self-loathing "what the hell is wrong with me" after Goku sacrifices himself was really well handled. Hell the Goku sacrifice scene was genuinely emotional thanks to that last conversation with Gohan.

As usual Cell's mannerism were a highlight. So much good stuff: the way his personality flicked between genetic sources, the fact that he was enthralled/aroused by Gohan transformed violence initially until the sheer power difference and Gohan's dismissal got to him. But the cherry on top was his brief musical dialogue at this segments end.

When Cell obtained his Perfect form the first time and sang the song it was ...... triumphant is I think the best word, hammy and with some humor mixed in (both in concept and lines) I mean there was a sense of danger yeah but the song really captured the essence of what we saw from Perfect Cell.

When he sings it a second time after regaining his Perfect form post self destruct so much is conveyed in the tone. It's way more ........ hollow. Cell sounds angry in a really ugly-visceral sort of way and there's this sense of instability in every-word. Kudo to the voice acting their. I'm really interested in how Team Four Star is going to handle Super Perfect Cell's mental state/personality now.

See this entire twitter thread for better context. TLDR: If they hadn't done the hiatus, DBZA would be 100% done after Cell. As it is they have plans to continue it and will be announcing what that means once E60 is fully out.

I thought my ears were deceiving me, but @ 2:24, when Gohan kills Vegeta Jr. and co., they used a non DBZ track. They used non DBZ music before, but the reference was obvious and to non-anime songs.
Did they used tracks from other animes before?

See this entire twitter thread for better context. TLDR: If they hadn't done the hiatus, DBZA would be 100% done after Cell. As it is they have plans to continue it and will be announcing what that means once E60 is fully out.

So Hellsing Abriged is coming to an end? Makes sense, the OVA is only a few episodes.

Also, just because I forgot to say it right after Part 2 finished, but I love the Freiza-Goku callback in the, "You're boring me."

Edit: And of course looking forward to Part 3.

Episode 60 part 1 was shown at San Japan XI, finaly found a video of it:

@4:00 to @ 26:00 the episode with audience reaction
@51:41 regarding the future of DBZA, not a direct answer, but kind of obvious at this point for very understandable reasons.
@1:01:00 poor Kaiser....

sorry double post, but here the live stream:

get ready for the definitely last episode of

Dragonballz Abridged
the cell games
sponsored by hetap

Holy shit.

Edit: Also, the Krillen Owned Count going down by one.

Heh.

I'm actually slightly teary eyed at the end of all of this.

Oh, and it keeps going, and... what?!

Last edited:
Back