Does This Mean I Can't Watch TV Anymore? (Worm Quest)

I didn't pick HSD Anime for the body, but the skills, and most episodes with Shigure have her cloths on. I haven't read the manga.
Ah, I thought you were suggesting the manga. My bad.

Wait. Most episodes?

The beeewbs comment was mainly there for comedy. I thought Jon Bailey's voice was good enough to convey that.
I'm honestly surprised no one remembers action man, his ability works well, with Sherlock's.
I have no idea who that guy is, much less what his abilities are.

Maybe we should choose a character whoss hallmark is their knowledge or the ability to pick it up?

He has a precog ability, that allows him to asses the situation and pick the way out of many, that gets the desired result. Not good out of physical activity though.

She covered by lots of bandages, also hot springs episode, no real nudity.

I read some of the manga, so I'm aware Shigure has some clothing.

Just remembered the Gamer's Mind is the ability to be sane. Hypersane. Jaune Arc/Keter/Metatron is potentially the sanest person alive.

... No. Wait. I doubt Taylor would appreciate having her soul made from a billion mutilated ones. That's probably bad.

Overpowered Ascension it is! For raw power at least.

I'm fine with power just think, she needs some skills to go with it. Shigure also an picks things up fast, wait why I'am rehashing this.

Carman Sandiego would let us screw with the gangs, on a whole different level. Steal all their stuff replace it with Ikea boxes.

Just remember to add how she found the fic, she can't just know about it. Also Blake from RWBY gets it in one fic.

Jaune Arc: The Accidental Hero by Jaune Arc is another gamer fic, good story, combat, but major info dump, still doesn't look out of place thought.

Goodnight

I'm seriously considering the incomplete quest here:
Electric Princess Style [Railgun/Exalted]

Nothing too bad and a kickass power. And a exaltation. Myyyy preciousss.

Or if you want to be ultra cheesy there is a gamer/exalted cross where gamers mind protects against limit and hasn't even properly started so nothing bad has happened yet (besides the SI being a male dork, which i suppose would be mildly disconcerting to Taylor)
Playing in the Sun (Gamer/Exalted SI)

Last edited:
[X] Sherlock Scan for the placement and safe zones of bombs and work your way out of the danger zone with Danny and anyone we can convince on short notice. Using Sherlock Scan to find psychological levers for convincing.

[X] Sherlock Scan for the placement and safe zones of bombs and work your way out of the danger zone with Danny and anyone we can convince on short notice. Using Sherlock Scan to find psychological levers for convincing.

I'm well aware that the university wasn't in BB originally.

I decided to put it in BB for convenience sake.

And guys, maybe you should come up with some plans instead of discussing fiction. Taylor is in the middle of a bombing right now.

Would turning into Monkey King really be the best? Every time Taylor takes a step, there will be small earthquakes and if she tries to pick up anything like her dad, she's more likely to crush it. Spy and Sherlock would be better, but I have no clue on what the best strategy should be.

Last edited:
[X] Get dad to give you some room first, then activate Sun Wukong with Sherlock. Make a protective circle around dad and spawn clones to go move anything that might be a bomb away.

Last edited:
Please remember that activating the monkey king can lead to widespread destructions in the area simply by doging or running..

You forgot a quotation mark after Nightfire.

Also, Ack was the source of those constant 'kiddos' by Danny? Makes sense. Everything he writes I either hate or he stops writing. No wonder the entire fandom was infected by it (I haven't found a single fic where Danny doesn't use kiddo constantly).

Eugh. The advantages of joining a fandom years after it was established.

You forgot a quotation mark after Nightfire.

Also, Ack was the source of those constant 'kiddos' by Danny? Makes sense. Everything he writes I either hate or he stops writing. No wonder the entire fandom was infected by it (I haven't found a single fic where Danny doesn't use kiddo constantly).

Eugh. The advantages of joining a fandom years after it was established.
Ooops, I was trying to remove the post: and member: stuff to not notify random people, over deleted, I guess.

And TBH, it's his "Anne-Rose"s that get to me. Much like Kiddo, it was only used like once in actual canon (Sidenote: Kiddo is used like 2-3x more often by Lisa than Danny), but he's fixated on it.

If I was given omnipotence, my first act would be to erase that word from the fandom.

Yes, I'm serious, why do you ask?

Edit: Just realized this is a derail. C'est la vie?

[X] Grab your dad and retreat.
--[X] While retreating, see if you can find a phone to use to call the PRT to make sure that heroes are coming to help and help those around you get away.
---[X] Keep your Sherlock powers on and observe the situation from a safe spot. Maybe your powers will give you something that can help.

Currently, Taylor's powers will either be useless or do more harm than good. Best to stay as support and/or not get in the way of the professionals.

Back