And so Cid got JJK jumping treatment. Good riddance and nothing value get lost.
On more important note, what zagreus get from all this ordeal?

Haha oh my that was something and Zagreus got another labor out it not really surprising but I have to ask is this his last one for this world?

Also what effects besides the ones already shown will Zagreus's transformation/terraforming of the land have?

Haha oh my that was something and Zagreus got another labor out it not really surprising but I have to ask is this his last one for this world?

Also what effects besides the ones already shown will Zagreus's transformation/terraforming of the land have?
Baphomet is the first minotaur and master of the Ivory Labyrinth he conquered from Asmodeus, the God-Fiend. I can't pass this up.

Also you know fixing the world wound itself should count as a labor its a feat of world fixing and nature bullshit especially since hes likely to use it as fuel to make the land insanely good.
I know! To be honest, I originally planned for Zagreus to fight Deskari and Baphomet at the same time in the final battle to close the Worldwound, the ascension ending. The problem was that it felt too contrived, I couldn't do it without locking the story on rails. Zagreus was supposed to end Pathfinder at 5th rank of the heroic realm, now thanks to Cid's he is locked at 7th at least! The worst is that I didn't even mean for him to appear just yet, but Shadow is such a primadonna that before I realized he had forced his way into the story replacing the generic god of rogues.

Cid also was supposed to be on his own jump but he becomes far more interesting once inserted in a different context than a 'generic fantasy world'; half of the reason he was so OP was due to the premise that people in the past were retarded and unconcerned with taking every advantage they could get. Pathfinder was far more unforgiving, that Cid managed to strive in the hardcore mode serves show the strength of his 'sigma grindset'.
He makes for an interesting recurring antagonist Zagreus has to maneuver around. You have to remember Zagreus came to the Worldwound to study Areelu Vorlesh's portal magic. Besides, there are a lot of interesting characters in that like Baba Yaga who is an immigrant from Earth, and Asmodeus, the most applicable depiction of the Devil. Due to this I decided I might as well make Golarion a recurring world like JJK that Zagreus will return from time to time one way or another.

Do it! It will be great! By the way bruno what do you think about world of Chainsaw man? Not for zagreys journey purpose, but in more broader sence?
Chainsaw man is in my 'I will read it eventually' list. But since it is competing with Tongari Booshi, who I liked as much as Ancient Magus Bridge, it will take a while. I watched the anime and I liked Denji and how the world works. It make sense it is part of the dark big tree since it is a world run on fear. And like all the big three, it seems focused on the humanity of the characters. Like Gabimaru and Sagara's journey, or Yuji's heartfelt sincerity in taking the burden for Sukuna's crimes, CMan seems to shine most in those basic raw moments of humanity. I got spoiled to some of its highlights and watched S1.
I think it is great but I am unlikely to write about it for the same reason I am not putting Naruto or Fate. It is something I already addressed or intend to address in another story.
There is this 'Welcome to Meru' Exalted story set during the Solar Deliberate about a half-cast son of Scattered Ice and Desus that has been hounding me for half a year by now. Plus I intend to continue Poison and Age of Will as well... and you know, I also have a full-time job so it isn't easy.

I know! To be honest, I originally planned for Zagreus to fight Deskari and Baphomet at the same time in the final battle to close the Worldwound, the ascension ending. The problem was that it felt too contrived, I couldn't do it without locking the story on rails. Zagreus was supposed to end Pathfinder at 5th rank of the heroic realm, now thanks to Cid's he is locked at 7th at least! The worst is that I didn't even mean for him to appear just yet, but Shadow is such a primadonna that before I realized he had forced his way into the story replacing the generic god of rogues.

Cid also was supposed to be on his own jump but he becomes far more interesting once inserted in a different context than a 'generic fantasy world'; half of the reason he was so OP was due to the premise that people in the past were retarded and unconcerned with taking every advantage they could get. Pathfinder was far more unforgiving, that Cid managed to strive in the hardcore mode serves show the strength of his 'sigma grindset'.
He makes for an interesting recurring antagonist Zagreus has to maneuver around. You have to remember Zagreus came to the Worldwound to study Areelu Vorlesh's portal magic. Besides, there are a lot of interesting characters in that like Baba Yaga who is an immigrant from Earth, and Asmodeus, the most applicable depiction of the Devil. Due to this I decided I might as well make Golarion a recurring world like JJK that Zagreus will return from time to time one way or another.

Given everything Zagreus has done I sort of already figured he'd be at least keeping in contact like he has with JJK and later with Avatar once more I mean he does have a new student here after all.

Anyway for the world wound I sort of figured that might be where Panaka would reach the third realm along with possible others with Zagreus more like with the fight for Drezen him doing something important but not getting a labor for it. Still either way is fine after all it's not like Zagreus has to get labors from every world he goes to after all and he can still do some amazing things in them.

Baba Yaga huh well that's going to be very interesting especially depending on how you portray her looking forward to that.

Given everything Zagreus has done I sort of already figured he'd be at least keeping in contact like he has with JJK and later with Avatar once more I mean he does have a new student here after all.

Anyway for the world wound I sort of figured that might be where Panaka would reach the third realm along with possible others with Zagreus more like with the fight for Drezen him doing something important but not getting a labor for it. Still either way is fine after all it's not like Zagreus has to get labors from every world he goes to after all and he can still do some amazing things in them.

Baba Yaga huh well that's going to be very interesting especially depending on how you portray her looking forward to that.
Just a warning, her portrayal in PH lore is a little schizophrenic, to the point they justified (couch*retcon*couch) it by saying she has three personalities. I am just going to pick the one I like the most and run with it.
Indeed I have plans for Panaka, finally starting his quest next chapter.

I'm hoping most of the time it's at least a rank per world and that it doesn't slow down to absurd degrees. It'd be funny if the cultivation worlds only a single rank on account of how stupid xianxia cultivators are and easy to deal with just a modicum of intelligence. Percy Jackson could be just a single rank depending on what he does as a lot of issues are fairly easy to fix with his powers as long as he doesn't directly fight too many gods. Cultivation shouldn't take absurd time so much as absurd feats. Even when at the god ranks.

Last edited:
Just a warning, her portrayal in PH lore is a little schizophrenic, to the point they justified (couch*retcon*couch) it by saying she has three personalities. I am just going to pick the one I like the most and run with it.
Indeed I have plans for Panaka, finally starting his quest next chapter.

That's fair I mean I think the majority of such figures such as Baba Yaga have a few different portrayals I mean just look at the varies gods and the like.

Just finished read pjo. Bruno, how you look to this: pjo world as one of recurring world together with jjk and golarion.

Also, i have a question: in apollo trials, zeus blamed him for all troubles what been caused by the Prophecy of Seven and turned apollo into mortal boy. It is possible for him go through cultivation of virtue in this case or not? Zagreus have information about cultivation of his cult, and First Son to Burn, after all. I think it's will be not hard to apollo to figure it out.
And what effect will have cultivation of virtue in pjo world? We see what happened in jjk world, but i am interested in your opinion.

Last edited:
Bruno, i just done some wiki walk, and understand one thing: pjo will be a long jump. Almost as long as jjk, if not longer. Let's count troubles: titans, greek-roman war, triumvirate holdings, possible norse and egiptian trouble.
First 3 are connected one way or another.
What are you will do, bruno? If you need help, just say. I dare say, all readers will gladly help you, because you are a great author. You fanfics are unique, and great pleasure to read. The last thing we need is you burning out (not from greek fire sense).

Last edited:
Bruno, i just done some wiki walk, and understand one thing: pjo will be a long jump. Almost as long as jjk, if not longer. Let's count troubles: titans, greek-roman war, triumvirate holdings, possible norse and egiptian trouble.
First 3 are connected one way or another.
What are you will do, bruno? If you need help, just say. I dare say, all readers will gladly help you, because you are a great author. You fanfics are unique, and great pleasure to read. The last thing we need is you burning out (not from greek fire sense).
You are seriously forgetting one thing: reviled by the fates and beloved by the muses!
I am going off the script in PJ, and I will be focusing more on part 1 plots with an early entry of New Rome. The battle of NY was something that should have concerned them. Zagreus will have first-hand interaction with all Olympian and a good deal of gods but while he will be inclined to help demi-gods since they are mostly children, the minor gods complain is something too removed for him to care. Things will scale the worst way possible for a while there and since the Olympians are weaker than they were in ancient times, dealing with someone at the level of the golden age of heroes will be a challenge for everyone involved.

You are seriously forgetting one thing: reviled by the fates and beloved by the muses!
I am going off the script in PJ, and I will be focusing more on part 1 plots with an early entry of New Rome. The battle of NY was something that should have concerned them. Zagreus will have first-hand interaction with all Olympian and a good deal of gods but while he will be inclined to help demi-gods since they are mostly children, the minor gods complain is something too removed for him to care. Things will scale the worst way possible for a while there and since the Olympians are weaker than they were in ancient times, dealing with someone at the level of the golden age of heroes will be a challenge for everyone involved.

The PJ world like a number of others needs a good thorough shake up it will be interesting to see how it happens.

In fairness to the Roman's we know they were waging war with certain titans at the exact same time as the battle of New York. It's not like they were doing nothing. Also slightly debatable on the power scale things work differently in Percy Jackson than virtuous sons.

Honestly Im pretty sure most pjo gods are between tyrant and heroic level of power, with only some of them being true gods, due to the restrictions imposed by the ancient laws and the lack of power due to reduced worship.

Honestly Im pretty sure most pjo gods are between tyrant and heroic level of power, with only some of them being true gods, due to the restrictions imposed by the ancient laws and the lack of power due to reduced worship.
Honestly don't know worship really weakens them much they can fade but they seem to be doing just fine with general fame. Heck plenty of pantheons exist who barely even have fame have gods who are doing just fine. I mean logically more people actually know about the greek gods today than they did in the prime of their worship. The polynesian gods are doing just fine according to apollo. The greeks haven't been worshipped in over a thousand years and are doing just fine as far as power goes and from stories they don't seem all too weakened from what they once were.

Last edited:
Back